35| Another Me. Pt2

-What just happened? ••••        ••••        ••••

••••        ••••        ••••

After dinner with Billy's family, Sully hid inside in her room for the rest of the night. Shame quickly entered her system after Laurel sniffed them out and lectured them about being safe.

The following day, Sully didn't want to go to school. She couldn't bare to see Lucas Sinclair in the morning when Meghan picked her up, or Steve in gym, knowing full well, she almost slept with the person who hurt them.

When her mom came into her room Thursday morning, she knew something was up when her daughter was staring blankly at the wooden ceiling fan. Her parents assumed she was feeling off due to the events that took place this weekend, her father chalking it up to post-traumatic stress, and called off from work to keep her company.

She didn't know what came over her. One minute she wanted Billy out of her sight, the next she wanted him in her bed.

The whole day, she spent wondering around her house, trying to figure out what led to her acting like a whore.

It was now Friday, and although she wanted to stay home and not face her mistakes, she knew that wasn't a possibility due to the amount of days she already missed this week.  

As she walked through the crowded parking lot, Sully took in a deep breath when her eyes landed on the high school had students piling in. To her left, she heard an obnoxiously familiar laugh, which made her look out the corner of her eye to see Tommy H. with his arms wrapped around Carol, as they both leaned against Billy's Camero. Her eyes then focused on the group of girls that surrounded around Billy, who seemed to be enjoying the attention as he sent every single girl a smile as he took a drag of his cigarette.

She shook her head. She really could not piece together why she gave in to Billy like that. 

"God. Why on earth-Why?" She whispered to herself, before ducking into the school before he could see her.

••    ••    ••    ••

Lucas Tyrell walked through the halls Friday morning with a new aura surrounding him. He looked at his teammates, and watched as they waved and playfully shouted at him. The brunette also noticed the looks and flirtatious waves he was being sent by the girls in his grade. He gave every friendly gesture a nod, but didn't make any move to interact with anyone. He was feeling a bit under the weather, and wanted to get the day over with.

Lucas paused his steps when the bell rang through the empty hall, signaling that the boy was late for his second class of the day. He rolled his eyes at the lecture he knew he would be given by Mr. Clarke, when he heard the sound of someone struggling in the boy's bathroom.