7| Survivor.

-I'm a survivor

-I'm a survivor.
•••• •••• ••••

Sully did enjoy living on the wild side, and she does let loose ever once in a while, but she has never gotten drunk to the point of blacking out before.

All it took was one look in the mirror the morning after, absorbing in the smeared makeup and the pasty color of her skin, for the short teen's head to rush. She dragged herself towards her shower, before stopping to let out a large burp. She moaned in disgust as the smell of alcohol filled her nose, and the taste of vomit became more prominent due to the belch. She stripped herself free of her stained dress, gagging at the scent of beer. She reached over to turn her shower on, twisting the dial to its highest setting. Feeling the effects of last night, she planned on washing the consequences of binge drinking off of her, or at least lessen the pain in the back of her head. As she stepped underneath the heavily pressured faucet, Sully groaned as the muscles in her body she didn't know ached, started to tense up.

The girl wanted nothing more than to stay in the shower until night falls, but she had to be out the house before her parents come home, which could be anytime now. So, she quickly scrubbed the scent of alcohol off her skin, as well as the stained makeup that covered her face.

As Sully hopped out of the shower, she wrapped herself up in a towel, skipping to her room as the hardwood floor was freezing compared to her warm feet. Her eyes fell onto the digital alarm clock that sat on top of her bedside table, making her drop her towel and dash towards her closet.

Giving out random curses, the blonde tossed on a random blouse and a pair of jeans, before running back into the bathroom and brushed her teeth in a hurry. After washing the tangy taste of old beer and vomit out of her mouth, she walked out into the hall, and began to de-tangle her wet hair with her brush as she made her way down the stairs.

Once her foot hit the floor, she paused at the sound of something sizzling in her kitchen. With her hand out in a defensive position, she was prepared to use her brush as a weapon when a familiar face popped out the kitchen with a bright smile on their face.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Sully's arm slacked, and the girl followed the cheerful character into her family's kitchen, placing the brush on the marble island. "And what are you cooking?" She clogged up her nose, standing on the tip of her toes to peer at the many pans on top of the stove.

"Shouldn't I ask what your doing here?" This made the blonde raise an eyebrow at the question.

"I happen to live here." Sully crossed her arms over her chest, and watched as the brunette reach over to crack some eggs, completely shattering the shell as little pieces fell into the already cooking omelet. "Not that I don't love you being here, but don't you have your own apartment to make food in?"