8| Middle Fingers.

-I'll just keep on throwing middle fingers in the air

•••• •••• ••••

Billy Hargrove's eyes studied Sully Tyrell. The girl who thought nothing of the dark and cruel world around her. As the she waited for the whistle to blow, and showcase her 'mad skills', she was spazzing around in her little corner she created for herself. Her blonde hair had been flying all over the place, and her cheeks glowed with excitement, and it was an intriguing sight.

How can someone, who gets treated with caution by everyone around her, be so happy? So oblivious to the comments of those around around her? He wonders if she knows that the comments are not meant to be taken lightly, or if she simply does not care.

Glancing at Sully's hyperactive figure one last time, Billy turned his head to look forward, smirking at his opponent, Steve.

"Sup, Harrington." He drawled out, smiling widely as he got down into a crouching position. "How's the girlfriend?" He decided to add in to annoy Steve even more.

When coach Manner saw that every one was in position, he blew on his whistle for what seemed to be the millionth time today, and watched as the game commenced.

Sully awkwardly bounced from one foot to the other, for she was not really sure if she was suppose to stay near the hoop or run off like the other players. She watched as Steve pass the ball to Fuller, who managed to twist away from Wilson's reaching arms, and bounced it to Meghan.

Sully watched in awe as her friend skillfully dribbled the ball, and ran towards the hoop, before passing it to Steve, who did a lay-up, making the basket.

When she failed to block the shot, she heard Tommy shout from the sidelines, "Tyrell! You idiot! You could have blocked it!"

Glaring at the dark-haired boy, she was about to give him a piece of her mind, when surprisingly, Steve held her back.

"He's not worth it. Trust me." The senior nodded towards his ex-friend, giving the blonde a gentle smile, making Sully break out into one as well.

"You two, cut the chit-chat. We have a game to play." Billy shout through his cupped hands, his blue eyes narrowing at the sight of Steve talking to Sully. The tall boy walked towards the center of the court, when Billy called for a ball check. Steve, rolling his eyes at the request, complied anyway, and bounced the ball to Billy, who held onto it.

"That was a lucky shot." He informed, harshly bouncing the ball back to Steve, who stumbled back when catching the basketball due to the force given into it. After the third check, Steve stole the ball from Billy and ran towards the net once more, only to lose his grip on the ball, and have it bounce towards Sully, who looked at the orange ball with wide eyes before squealing in delight.