You're So Annoying ✔️

By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

I continue throwing pebbles at his window, a grin on my face. He finally opens his window, glaring at me. "W... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

35

52.6K 2.4K 2.5K
By _xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Frost's p.o.v
************

   Chapter Thirty-five: How you doin'?

I slowly walk down the stairs tiredly. I rub my eyes while walking into the kitchen.

"Hey ma," I greet mom as I see her.

"Good morning honey, and happy birthday!"

"Thank you, and what's that?" I ask and point the envelope she's holding. I bet its money. Or my letter to Hogwarts.

I've been waiting...

"And where's Neo?"

"He had to leave on a very important business trip down to Cali..." she says and hands me the envelope, "It's for you,"

I take it from her and put it in my backpack. "I'll read it later, I've got to go get the big baby," I explain, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"Okay honey," she kisses my head, "I can't wait to go shopping with you and Manon!" she exclaims with a smile. I smile back before walking outside.

As I lock the door, I hear rustling noises behind me.

Oh no. I didn't want to die today! I still have junk food to eat! And a Hogwarts letter I'm waiting for.

"I-I have ninja starts," I gulp, and slowly turn around.

I see Nova standing with a big bear and a bag. "Happy birthday!" he smiles and winks at me. "Baby,"

Wow. He actually got ready today. I guess he isn't a baby.

I blush with a smile, "Don't do that! I really have ninja stars! And... did you waste money on me?"

He scoffs, "I can never waste money on you," he starts walking towards me when I remember his wound.

"Is that hurting you?" I frantically ask while running up to him. "Here, let me take it,"

He chuckles as I try taking the bear from him. "Boy, give it to me."

"Not until..." he puts on a thinking face, "You give me a kiss," I don't hesitate and kiss his cheek.

"Alright, now give me," I say and try taking it again. "Nova!" I exclaim with a small laugh as he tightens his grip on the poor bear.

"I meant right here," he uses his free hand to tap his lips. I pout and cross my arms. "Guess you won't get the bear..."

I stand on my tiptoes and quickly peck his lips. "Happy now?" I ask as I pull away.

"Hm," he pierces his lips, "No," he then leans down, capturing my lips. He wraps his free arm around my waist, pulling me in.

I think my heart stopped. Get someone who knows CPR.

"So," Manon's voice is heard, "Are we going to get going or..."

I quickly pull away and look at Manon and Cole. "Hi, Manny!" I wave her over. She raises a brow and glances at Cole. "Ready to go?"

"I dunno, are you two done?" she asks with a teasing smile.

I laugh evilly, "Oh please. It isn't like you two haven't kissed in front of us,"

She blushes before clearing her throat. "Let's go to school before we're late,"

Ah, lunch. My favorite time of the day.

"Happy happy birthday! From all of us to you! We wish it was our birthday so we could party too!" Nova sings, making me blush.

"Happy happy birthday! May all your dreams come true! We wish it was our birthday so we could party too!" Manon sings this time, bobbing her head. I laugh and feel my cheeks heat up more.

"Happy birthday!" Manon screams while shaking my shoulder. "Did you hear me?! I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I laugh, "Yes, I heard you," I free myself from her shaking. Nova grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

"I wanna ask you something," he says with a small smile.

Aw man. I was going to eat mine and Manon's food today. Little does she know, every day while she's talking, I steal her tater tots.

Like the evil person I am. Ahaha.

"Okay," I force out, trying not to look at the long line of people at the burger line. He pulls me out and into the hallway, probably trying to chop off my head.

I don't know why, but I always think someone is going to chop my head off. Maybe I watched people play Until Dawn too many times...

But it's such a good game! And it's scary. I actually didn't want to go outside for a while...

"Okay, what is it?" I suddenly stop walking and face Nova. "I'm hungry, and you don't mess with someone who is hungry. I'll take you down so fast,"

He chuckles, "Calm down baby," he says and I blush.

"Hey whatever happened to the present..." I ask when I remember the present he got.

"It's in my locker. I'll give it to you at the end of the day," he explains before suddenly turning red.

"Why are you blushing?" I ask and an idea sparks in my wonderful mind. "Is it because of me?" I ask and move closer to him. I hear him let out a shaky breath. 

He gulps and looks away. "Are you... horny?"

"Matthews!" he exclaims, looking at me with wide eyes. I tilt my head back, laughing. "It isn't funny!"

"Okay," I stop laughing. "Why did you pull me out?"

He sighs deeply before wrapping his arms around my waist. "Will you... be..." he puts his lips into a thin line. My heart picks up its pace, and I gulp.

Please don't let this be karma.

"Be what?" I ask.

"The peanut butter to my jelly,"

"Huh?"

He chuckles, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Gasp. The time has come. My hearts time on this Earth is up. It lived a long, and wonderful life.

I breathe out loudly, and dramatically. "I dunno," I drag out. "I am weird, and I watch a lot of movies..."

His clicks his tongue, "Don't play with me,"

"But you aren't a cat... or a dog..." I manage to say just before he pinches my sides. "Ow!"

"Stop playing with me Matthews," he says with a serious expression.

I grin, "But you already know my answer."

"I do?"

"Duh. Duh is my answer. Of course, I'll be your girlfriend," I reply and kiss his nose with a grin.

"I was scared you would say no..." he admits with a frown.

"Dude," I say in a flat tone, "I've been waiting for you to ask my weird, and annoying self."

He smiles, and I smile back.

"Do you hear that? Food is calling me." I say with a grin.

He beams before promptly kissing me, and holding my hand, "I don't know what I would do without you,"

"Uh, I do," I state with a smile, "You'd be so bored,"

•.•

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" I sing to Nova as he unlocks his locker. Cole snickers and slings his bag over his shoulder.

Rose snorts, "You like One Direction?"

"Eh. Some of their songs are okay, I'm not a massive fangirl." I say and Harry sighs.

"Thank God. I don't think I could handle so many fangirls," he motions to Manon, Iris, and Rose.

Nova shakes his head in amusement and pulls out the bear and the present. "You managed to fit that in there?" I ask in amazement. "I can't even fit in a pair of jeans I own anymore!"

He chuckles, "I'm Nova Hurkins. I can do anything."

"And I'm Frost Matthews! Nice to meet you," I jokingly hold out my hand. He glares at it before Manon suddenly gasps.

"How about we have a boys make over instead of shopping!" she suggest and I find myself laughing evilly. Both Cole and Nova visibly, and loudly, gulp.

"That sounds like a good idea..." I say. Manon and I huddle close together, rubbing our hands.

"What about it boys?" we creepily say in sync.

Cole blinks repeatedly, "That's just creepy,"

Kai and Iris giggle, "Can we come?" Kai asks with puppy dog eyes.

I turn to him, and squeeze his guts, "You don't even have to ask Chip! You're welcomed anytime!"

He wheezes, "Help... Iris!" Iris laughs as she frees him from my death hug.

"Am I welcomed anytime?" Nova asks with a pout.

"No." I lie, "No you are not."

He narrows his eyes, "You're going to regret saying that..." he grumbles before walking away with Cole.

I gasp dramatically, "Wait! What does that mean!"

We got to my house, and found mom in the kitchen with August. August is in a high chair, playing with some blocks as mom stirs something in a pan.

"Hey ma," I greet her while shutting the door after everyone.

"Hey honey," she greets back and looks at everyone, "Oh! Hello! Are you guys hungry?"

"I am," Kai answers with a blush. Rose and Harry nod in agreement, and my stomach growls.

"Okie dokie! I've got snacks prepared!" mom exclaims while smiling. "Lots and lots of snacks..." she mutters while getting out stuff from the fridge.

Harry leans to me, "Is she always like this?"

I nod, "Yep. That woman loves to cook,"

I lead them upstairs to my room, and Cole plops on my bed. "Oi, get off, I was going to sit there." Nova says and kicks Cole's shoe.

"Make me," Cole mocks while smirking. "I like this bed, it's comfy."

"My foot will get comfy in your ass if you don't move," Nova threatens which sends Cole flying out of my bed. I laugh and start pulling off my shoes.

"What foundation do you use?" Rose asks Manon. Kai shows Iris my lava lamp, and says stuff about lava.

I set the big bear on Nova as he lies in my bed. "Seriously?" he says, his voice muffled.

"Yes," I reply and grab the present. I pull out a card and read it out loud, "Happy birthday Matthews!" I exclaim in a deep voice. Nova chuckles while moving the bear.

"I hope you have a great 18th birthday, and eat lots of cake." I read, "And please don't eat so much, you'll get sick."

"Bruh, please," I glance up at Nova. "Anyways,"

"Again, happy birthday, and if you would, please look up right now."

I furrow my brows, and look up. Before I could react, Nova presses his lips against mine. "Happy birthday," he says against my lips.

"You're a smart one," Manon says and I laugh, pulling away.

"I see you became Mr. Slick, huh," I say to him with a grin. "Who taught you? Pudge?"

He laughs, "No, now open your damn present."

I reach in the bag, and pull out a frame. A smile creeps up on my face as I look at the picture. It's the picture Manon took of us that day.

"You kept this?" I ask and glance at him.

"Of course." he states. Mom walks in and sets a plate of cut up sausages, cheese and crackers on my desk.

Everyone digs in, and I was about to when I remembered the letter.

"Help yourselves, don't wait for me," I say to them while going over to my backpack. I fish out the letter and notice a weird bump in it.

I sit criss-crossed, and carefully open it. I pull out a neatly fold piece of paper and the ring Neo bought to propose to mom.

I frown while opening the paper.

Frost,

I'm not good at this stuff so here it goes.

I couldn't find a way to tell your mother, but I got a job offering down in California. I've been trying to see how this job would work out for me, for years, and it finally came. I didn't want to propose to Denisse and then just leave, so I'm leaving this with you until I get back. If I don't like the job, then I'll be back in a flash, just like Barry Allen.

Anyways, please don't tell your mother. I want to tell her myself when I'm ready. Please take good care of her and August. I don't trust myself with this ring, so I'm leaving it with you.

I won't forget about you, and I just want you to know, I love both you and August so much.

-Neo.

I smile sadly while setting the letter down, and looking at the ring. I set it on my palm and think hard.

Where should I put it? Lord knows I'll lose it in a split second.

A lightbulb goes off in my head, and before I know it, I'm diving into my closet.

"Matthews, what are you doing?"

"Looking for something hoe," I say back and pull out the chest.

"Hoe...?"

Manon gasps, "I haven't seen that in forever!"

"What is it?" Kai asks while crawling over.

"This, Chip, is the Manon and Frost memory chest." I explain with a small smile before opening it. The first thing I'm met with is an old and dusty picture of me and Manon.

I'm smiling widely, showing off my missing teeth, and Manon is hugging me tightly while smiling as well.

"Weren't we like, six in this photo?" she asks, picking it up.

"Six and slaying them pigtails," I laugh and pick up another photo. It's a picture of me and Manon when we were ten.

I squint and notice a small figure in the back. I look closer, and see a familiar nose. "Oh... sugar honey ice tea!" I exclaim.

"Nova," I crawl on my bed, next to Nova, "Is that you!?"

He looks at the photo before chuckling lightly, "Yeah it is- and oh God... my hair."

"You photo bombed our photo?" Manon asks while taking the photo.

As they talk about photo bombing, I remember the ring. I walk over to the chest, and open the mini box in it. Placing the ring in there, I smile softly.

"See you soon, Neo," I whisper before putting it back in the chest and putting the chest away.

"So," I jump on the bed and lay next to Nova, "How you doin'?" I ask him in my Joey voice.

"I'm doin' alright,"

"Good,"

"Matthews," he says, getting my attention. "Or... er... Frost."

"That's my name,"

"Did you know that you're beautiful?"

"You finally noticed?" I joke and he silences me with a kiss.

"I've always noticed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all i stayed up typing this so you better esqueeze them spelling errors n shiittt

Im so hungry

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

...please..

Lots of love🍕❤

-_xXUnicornSlayerXx_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.8K 89
Jaune Arc... A Simple Boy Who Never Dreamed Of Being A Huntsman But Instead... A Knight... As He Gained Special Power. How Will This Simple Boy With...
201K 7.4K 36
When Blake and Rose are forced to share a room together Blake takes an instant disliking towards Rose. So, why is it that when Blake sees Rose being...
22.1K 487 19
"Always the bridesmaid never the bride" That's the saying Zoe Klein has felt like she's always lived by. With her best friend being the queen bee of...
Soft Boy By V

Fanfiction

64.1K 1.2K 45
Ethan is a little. He has told no one. His girlfriend found out and left him. He wanted to have a caregiver but the only person he wanted he was scar...