Property of Insanity

Bởi XxinfamousxXq

Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and fal... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
X
xd

Chapter 18

103 1 0
Bởi XxinfamousxXq

Harleys POV

I slowly opened my eyes to be woken up at 9:35 which meant I only got 4 hours of sleep. I wasn't tired at all as I'm used to the late nights and early mornings. I reached out a arm to find Mr J's body but only to discover that he wasn't there. I sat up looking to see if he was still in the room but no sign of him.

I get up, throwing on a silk blood-red robe I leave the room in pursuit of finding him. I imagine he would be in his office as his work is important and from what I learn from our time in Arkham he wasn't much of a sleeper.

I walk to his office and gently knock on the door. I entered as no noise was audible from the inside. I saw him hunch over lots of papers and blue prints.

"hey Mr J, can I come in" I ask

He looks up at me, smiles and gestors for me to go to him. I walk over and look over all the plans that were spread out on the desk.

"whatcha think" he asks referring to all the plans.

"I think it would be fun to try them out"

he laughs and puts his arms around my waist, me ending up on his lap. I giggle at the sudden movement.

"So what we gonna do to day?" I smile.

"ummmm how about we go rob a bank"

"sounds good to me"

"well you go get on something special and I'll get the boys ready"

I nod in agreement and head out of his office and to the bedroom. I look through the huge amount of clothes that lay in the closet. I pick out a tight latex suit that was red and black with a silver zipper down the front. I put it on the bed and go to the vanity and do my makeup. Black and red eyeshadow with a dark red lipstick. I go put on the suit and put my platinum blond hair into two pigtails. I looked in the mirror and I looked really hot. Mr J is gonna LOVE this. I go to put on black and red high heel boots and walk down stairs.

"Mr J" I call out

I felt his arms slither around my waist and turn me so I'm facing him.

"wow harls you keep putting on shit this good I'm going to have to rip it off" he growls. I giggle. we leave in his purple Vaydor and head off to our nearest bank.

"time to show Gotham City my new toy" he laughs.

A/N

Ello

sorry its short again my dudes I'm just trying to get a chapter out everyday so I know I wont abandon this

rip.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

643K 31.2K 52
❝Some people bring out the best in you, others brings out the worst, then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who bring out the most. Of...
126K 3.6K 40
[Joker Love Story] People would say that it is impossible, crazy, insane or plain madness. Even the Joker himself though it was, for him to love a wo...
58.6K 933 23
Harleen Quinzel has a sister that few know about. Amelia is very different from her little sister Harleen. While Harleen wanted to help people and so...
6 0 2
Based in Matt Reeve's Batman 2022. Dr. Harleen Quinzel is determined to cure the minds of the most depraved criminals in Arkham Hospital before it ea...