Central Z-telligence

By Z_White

From the Author that bought you In The Name of Orion... 6 Brains, 6 Brawns. One World. The Zodiacs have arri... More

Prologue
Genders
The Brains
The Brawns
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Woah!!
(SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE SHIPS)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

1.5K 69 27
By Z_White

As soon as the alarm rung at 5. The Brawns sat up and swung their legs off their beds. Stretching their arms and legs.

Waking up at ungodly hours was something they were fortunately used too.

The Brains however were rather annoyed at their experience in this situation.

Stupid Ophiucus trying to take over the world. Aquarius says as she tiredly brushes her teeth.

These hands, this face, wasn't meant for the field. Cancer mentally complains putting on the mission's suit.

Well, at least I can finally see my gadgets in action. Taurus sighs, tying his bootlaces.

We can do this, Scorpio reassures herself before zipping up her suit.

The Zodiacs were all dressed in black spandex suits with black light clothing over them, in order to move more smoothly.

After they were all dressed, bottoms tucked into their boots, hair in ponytails and tucked in hats. They ate a light protein filled breakfast.

Finished with breakfast, they grab their ear piece connecting with one another in two channels.

The first channel was their mission groups, the second channel was one they all shared with one another.

They all met in the conference room to go over a brief review of their respective missions before recieving their guns.

"I programmed each gun so the only people who can pull the trigger is one of us twelve. There are 30 rounds in each barrel, if you want to refill it simply stick the cartridge in the bottom wait for the click, and start firing again." Taurus says in a detailed instruction, mostly for the benefit of the Brains who were more unfamiliar with the concept of guns.

"I had enough time to make us each two guns." Taurus starts handing out guns to everyone.

"Impressive." Pisces nods in acknowledgement at Taurus.

"It was nothing." Taurus smirks, and to him, it was. All he needed was to modify the some of the guns in the arterilly room and it was as easy as one, two, three.

"I whiped up a batch of knock out gas. However, I  only had enough for 4 viles." Capricorn placed the 4 viles of lime green liquid.

"Two for each group?" Scorpio suggests looking over at Sagittarius. He nods. They each pick up two viles and place it in their utility belt.

"Okay, we discussed the mission, handed out the guns and ammo along with a couple of other weapons. All we have left is to check if we have everything we need." Sagittarius instructs.

The Zodiacs nod and began checking their utility belt. Once they were done they look up for further instructions.

"Let's split up into our groups and kick some soldier ass." Sagittarius smiles confidently.

Nerves rattling, heart thumping they nod in affirmation, heading out the conference room one by one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminder of the groups:
Group 1 (Arsenal): Sagittarius, Pisces, Taurus, Gemini, Capricorn and Cancer

Group 2 (Castle): Scorpio, Libra, Aquarius, Leo, Virgo and Aries.

Group 1:

The group made their way to the Arsenal following Sagittarius who led the way. Soldiers were roaming about the street, looking around rapidly for anything out of the usual.

Heading to the back of the Arsenal, Sagittarius and Pisces as silently as they can took out guard after guard as they led the group.

Cancer was looking through his computer programed glasses checking on a less secure way in. Taurus stayed besides Cancer eyes checking the sides for any guards. Capricorn followed on the other side of Cancer, mixing up some liquids that he took from his utility belt.

Gemini and Pisces covered the back, successfully shooting all the guards they spot as if it was easy as 1, 2, 3. But... that's probably because it was.

As they group reached the back door entrance they spotted a lot of guards.

Cancer pulls up a schematic of the Arsenal, turning the heat signal on. He faces it towards the building.

"It's not just the outside that has a lot of guards... it's inside too, just past the doors." Cancer informs the team.

"Isn't that gre-" Gemini spots someone a short distance back and without a single flinch she shoots, the guard drops like a sack of potatos.

"What's the plan then?" Taurus asks Sagittarius.

Sagittarius thinks for a bit, before he smiles. Looking at the various of dead bodies on the floor.

"Do they keep prisoners in here?"

Cancer looks through the building down to the cellar area, various of heat signatures showed up in a clump part.

"I believe so." Cancer replies.

"Great, Capricorn and Taurus pick a guard." Capricorn says pointing to the various dead guards.

"Wait what." Capricorn says blinking rapidly.

"Pick a guard take their clothes and put it on."

"This is why I like staying inside..." Capricorn groans going to a guard that was about his size.

Taurus sighs and heads to one as well.

"You three," Sagittarius says pointing at Pisces, Gemini and Cancer.

"Hide your utility belt under your shirts, you're going to jail." Sagittarius smirks.

"Great we're pulling another Rio." Gemini sighs.

"Yes we are so... chop, chop." Sagittarius says heading to a guard himself.

Pisces starts making her clothes disheveled as well as her hair.

Gemini takes off a shoe and throws it  back. She rips her shoulder sleeve and with a knife slit her pants. Messing up her hair she turned towards Cancer, then at Pisces.

The girls smirk.

Cancer eyes widen, "Don't even think about it..."

The girls approached the poor Cancer who was now pressed to the side of the building, proceeding to disheveled his clothes while Cancer closes his eyes.

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Group 2:

Having sneaked into the castle

Leo and Aries caught two guards, and stole their clothes. Putting them on soon after, hiding their body in an empty room.

They split from the group heading to the dungeon where the King and Queen was imprisoned.

The rest of the group split into two groups. Virgo with Scorpio, Libra with Aquarius and fought their way through the passage ways towards the throne room.

Over with Scorpio, she had lost her gun fighting, Virgo having finished off a soldier... barely. Spotted the lost gun a short distance away, and in spotting the gun she also spots that in the struggle between the man and Scorpio he was reaching for it.

Though she knew he wouldn't be able to operate it. She ran over to the gun snatching it in the nick of time, and shot the guy in the arm, causing him to scream in pain.

Scorpio, who was regaining her breath, takes the gun out of Virgo's hand and shoots a bullet through his head.

Virgo gasps in shock, "Did you have to shoot him in the head?"

"What? It's less painful than him bleeding to death." Scorpio shrugs.

"I gues-"

"Plus he broke my damn nail. So rude." Scorpio says stepping over the body and preceding forward.

"Well... I know not to get on her bad side." Virgo says following close behind, but not too close behind Scorpio.

Libra, typically chose to fight with his hands unless he was greatly outnumber. However, he was only facing two men, which, to him would be a piece of cake.

He had the tendency to lose himself in a good fight that he hadn't notice that Aquarius was struggling to stay alive.

Having used up all her bullets in her gun, she had to refill it. In doing so, she lost sight of a women approaching her with a dagger in her hand.

Libra caught a glimpse of the weapon, and yells out, "Watch Ou-"

"Hu-Ahhh!!!" She yells in pain as the knife pierces her side.

Libra in preventing it from going any further, whips out his gun shooting the two guys he was fighting, then quickly the female.

He runs over to Aquarius, "Are you an idiot?! You can't just blindly load your gun! You need to be aware of your surroundings!"

"Oh, I'm okay. Thanks for asking." Aquarius says through clenched teeth.

Libra sighs, and places a finger on the ear piece,

Aquarius is hurt, I'm going to patch her up real quick and join you two again.

He says referring to Scorpio and Virgo.

Got it. Scorpio acknowledges.

You'll be okay Aqua. Virgo adds on.

Libra looks around and spots a door. He heads to it checking for any guards. It was clear. Helping Aquarius into the room he places her on the bed.

Aquarius looks around, "This must be one of their many guest rooms."

"Mhmm." Libra says taking off his utility belt and taking out bandage wraps, a small bottle of water, a needle and stiching string.

"Uh... what are you doing." She of course knew what was about to happen, but that doesn't mean she didn't want to delay the incoming pain.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I getting ready to stitch your cut. Now unzip your suit." He instructs.

"What?! No." Aquarius denies.

"Well if you want to get infected and make the pain worst be my guest." Libra shrugs.

Aquarius looks down in contemplation. With a nervously beating heart she starts to unzip.

"Don't be so nervous." Libra informs, "I've probably seen better anyways."

Aquarius rolls her eyes taking off the top of her spandex suit.

"Now lay to the opposite side of your cut and bite on this." He holds the roll of bandage wrap in front of her.

Taking a deep breath she placed it in her mouth, mentally preparing herself for what was about to come.

As Libra coaxed himself to remain calm.

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Leo and Aries made it down to the dungeon without a hitch, sneaking up behind the soliders and dragging the off to the side.

Before heading down the stairs they discussed a plan.

"We need to cover ourselves in blood." Leo instructs.

"Not this plan. I hate this plan." Aries says in sorrow

"Cancer says there is at least 10 guys patrolling the dungeon area. This is the only way."

"Fine. But I hate you for this." She replies.

That being said they take blood from the wounds of the ones they kill. Making small scratches on their face and hands.

Getting into character they ran downstairs yelling "Intruders! We're under attack!"

Once they were down they spot the rest of the guards, in fake pain they exclaim to the others how people invaded the castle and they need more help upstairs. Leo took the lead following them upstairs as Aries bended over to the side in pain. Watching as every last solider followed Leo up to their doom.

Well except one.

Guarding one particular door.

In fake pain she limps over to him.

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"Because my duty is to guard this door, you should know that."

"Yeah, I should. But..." Aries whip out her gun and aims it to his head, "I don't." She said pulling the trigger.

She shrugged. That was easier than she thought. She looks through the door, "Auntie Fira, Uncle Luis." She smiles, their faces lit up in joy seeing their niece, "It's time to take back your kingdom."

💣🔫💣🔫💣🔫💣🔫💣🔫💣🔫💣🔫💣

And done! Wohoooo.

Sorry everyone I need to get better at writing action scenes... but I hope you liked this Chapter regardless!

✌❤Z.White Out❤✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...