Magcon Madness (a Matthew Esp...

By CinnaConn

sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together. More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Q&Slay and Update on my life
-14-
Answerzzzzzzzzz
-15-
1K
-16-
NEW STORY
-17-
-18-
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
ITS UP BABES

-9-

90 2 1
By CinnaConn

Grace's POV

I woke up the next morning to a poke I the cheek, "Hayes! It's too early!" I whine. I hear chuckling coming from not Hayes, from Matt. "Good morning, sexy!" I kiss him. He smirks and blushes.

"Happy birthday, beautiful! Do you really think in sexy?" He smirks. I nod.

"Just to be clear, NOTHING will happen tonight!" He rolled his beautiful auburn eyes.

"Damn it!" He mutters under his breath. "Come on! It's 7:58 and breakfast is ready!" I stand up and go wake Hayes. I jump on his bed and after I get tired of doing that, I started ticking him. That doesn't work, so I tell Matt to get his phone, so we can make a Vine. I go into the bathroom , grab a cup of water, and poor it on his head. He jumps up immediately. Matt posts it and comments:

How 2 wake up Hayes Grier on his birthday featuring Grace Grier happy bday guys!

"Did you post that!?" Hayes asks. Matt nods and we both start laughing again.

"Hey! We need a birthday selfie!" I try to change the subject. I take one with just Matt. I'm smiling and Matt kisses my cheek. The one with Hayes is a lot funnier. I'm on Hayes' back kissing his cheek and he's doing his püma face. "Delete that!"

"Why? Gracie, are you okay?" I shake my head. Matt gets it. "Is it because of Cameron?" I nod and his jaw clenches. "It's cute! Don't let it bother you that it's Cameron's signature! Don't let him ruin your day!" I nod and smile.

We get closer together. We're about to kiss when Hayes interrupts us, "AHEM! No PDA today please! We need to take a selfie together and get one with everybody else!" I freeze. I have to take a selfie with Cameron. What if he kisses me and I kiss back? What if we have sex again? What if I get pregnant? Matt will never forgive me! "Today would be nice!" Hayes interrupts me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry!" I stand up and we decide to do a picture where Matt and I are kissing (Matt's idea) and Hayes looks grossed out of his mind. That won't take long considering he doesn't have one. We take it and laugh. I post all three on Instagram. I tag Matt and Hayes too.

The one with me and Matt I comment: With the bæ! Happy Birthday 2 me! I can't believe Hayes and I r 14! Happy bday Hayes! @hayes_instagram @itsmattespinosa

Immediately comments roll in about Matt and I, asking if we were dating, people shipping us, people not shipping us, and birthday wishes. I look again and see the little orange icon in the bottom with a speech bubble in it. I look at it and it says that Matt said: 'HAPPY BDAY BABY!! I❤️U SO MUCH!! I'm so happy 2 finally call u mine! I've had a crush on u since the 1st time I saw u and your outgoing and bubbly personality made me ❤️ u even more! Words can't describe how lucky I am 2 call u mine! Cameron is stupid 4 cheating on u and I hope u know I would never do that! I'm scared every day that u will slip through my figures and run off with someone else but enough about that today is about u enjoy it! I luv u with all of my heart btw I have a suprise 4 u!' I blush at that. He winks at me. Hayes sees, but blows it off.

I post the one with Hayes and I with the comment: HAPPY BDAY 2 US HAPPY BDAY US HAPPY BDAY 2 ME AND MY BROTHER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 US! @hayes_instagram He comments back: I❤️U 2 though u can b annoying I❤️U and I can't think of anyone better 2 share my bday with! ❤️U boo!!!

I hug Hayes and Matt. "I love you guys! Now let's go downstairs and eat some breakfast!" We all cheer and head downstairs. Matt puts his arm over my shoulders and pulls me close kissing my head. I blush and he chuckles.

"I love your blush!" He says that only makes me blush harder. I plant my lips on his and wrap my arms around his neck. We pull apart and I see all of the boys standing there staring at us? "What?" Matt asks, "it's not like you haven't seen us kiss before.

"You forgot us!" Taylor whines. I run up to him and jump into his arms. "That's my princess! Selfie!" We smile into the camera and take it. Every year on our birthdays we all get together and take selfies and see how much we've grown. On graduation day, we put them all together and compare them.

My caption reads: 'With my best friend! Luv u boo! Xx @taylorcanniff'

Taylor's caption read: "Happy birthday Gracie! I luv u you're like my sister that I never had. I can't believe my sissy's 14!! I remember the 1st time I met u! Nash came home from school with the biggest smile on his face and he told me that Santa brought him a little brother and sister. 😂😂 we were 8! Though it was June I believed him and we thought it was the coolest thing ever! @nashgrier and we walked in and your mom was holding u and Hayes @hayes_instagram and then your mom asked me if I wanted 2 hold u and I said yes u looked nothing like Hayes and were beautiful! Your brown eyes were so pretty I teared up! I'm so happy that you're with Matt! @itsmathewespionosa ily! @theofficialgracegrier❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

(A/N @theofficialgracegrier isn't a real username as far as I know DONT USE IT)

Next I take a selfie with Aaron. I hug him and kiss him on the cheek. It's actually a really good picture

My comment: Luv u boo so happy I get 2 spend my special day with u!!! 😍😍😍😍

Aaron's comment: I luv u so much! I remember when I 1st laid eyes on u it was @ Magcon Houston and u got off of the plane all happy u r so outgoing and I like that and u never fail 2 make me laugh! Happy birthday @theofficalgracegrier! U belong in Magcon! U belong with us!

I continue to take selfies with the group dreading having to take a picture with Cameron. I motion for Nash, Hayes, Matt, and Taylor to come with me. I've taken selfies with everyone else, but Cameron. "What's up, princess?" Taylor asks as Matt slings his arm across my shoulders.

"I-I have to take a selfie with Cameron and I'm scared he's going to kiss me and well have it again only I'll get pregnant this time and Matt leaves me!" I cry into Matt. He rubs my back and Hayes, Nash, and Taylor look at each other. "I love you, Matt. With all my heart! I would never break your heart in my right of mind. I've loved you since I was 10 when I saw you in person. I could barely talk to you! And-" he cuts my off by crashing his lips against mine.

"It's fine, beautiful. I know you wouldn't. I trust you. Go take the picture and if he kisses you, I know you love me. You always have a spot for your first love. You still love Cameron, but you love me now and that's what's important," I kiss him again hard. So hard he stumbles back a little. He chuckles against my lips and pulls away. I walk out and take a deep breath. I can't believe I'm getting this worked up over a picture, but it's not just a picture! If I hadn't talked to Matt he would be pissed if he kissed me.

"You ready beautiful?" He asks me. I can feel the rage inside of me, but I channel it and calm down. I take a deep breath and smile into the camera lens of his iPhone and just before he snaps the picture, he kisses me full on on the lips. I just realized how much I've missed his lips. They're so soft! They're like silk; so perfect. I love Cameron! Though he broke my heart I love him. I love Matt too though. I try to pull away, but he moves down my neck and grips my tighter.

"MATT HAYES NASH TAYLOR!! Help me!" I shriek. Cameron reattached our lips. They aren't soft anymore; they're full of lust and greed. They lost the softness. I start to cry. I can't breathe.

"I've missed this," he whispers into my ear. I hear people running into the room and the last thing I see is Nash pull off Cameron and punch him before my vision dulls and eventually into oblivion for about a minute. Matt pours water onto my face and I wake up to see him in tears. I wrap my arms around his neck and sob into his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Matt I knew he would do this! I'm really sorr-" he kisses me. I blush and pull away. It was a quick kiss, but it was full of passion.

Matt's POV

I'm talking to Hayes, Nash, and Taylor. They're trying to calm me done and stop me from freaking about the picture. I mean, it's just a picture, but you also have to post them and what if he freaking kisses her? They'll think she's a whore or a slut cheating on me with Cameron, her ex that SHE broke up with. "Matt, it'll be fine! Just calm down!" Taylor rubs my back. I nod. I look down at my now clenched fists. I know that he's probably rigt, but I can help but feel that something bad's going to happen.

And as if on cue, I hear Gracie scream, "MATT HAYES NASH TAYLOR!" We all run in along with the Jacks, Mahogany, Shawn, and everyone else. Cameron was on top of her raping her. Hurting her. Hurting me through her.

"I missed this," he says into her ear. Nash pulls Cameron off of him and throws to punches. She looks out of breath. I run over to her and just before I reached her, she passed out cold. Tears streaming down my face I kick Cameron in the groin. He winces and I don't pay attention and check her pulse. I sigh in relief knowing she's breathing.

"Get me some water!" I shout and Nash hands me a water bottle. I pour it on her face and she comes to. "Oh babe! You scared me!" I hug her tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, Matt! I knew he do this I'm really sor-" I kiss her. I knew it too. She wipes my tears away and kisses me again. "Now let's celebrate!" Everyone cheers and we all go to change into our bathing suits. Well, everyone, but me. I stand there hands in my pockets and stare at the white carpet.

"Are you okay?" She asks concerned. I shrug. She kisses me full on of course I kiss back. My tongue grazes her bottom lip and she opens her mouth allowing me. She pushes me against the wall and I wince in pain. "Sorry!" She says I chuckle.

"STOP IT YOU TWO! I CAN HEAR THAT FROM UP HERE!" Nash calls down the stairs. We laugh and pull away.

"Better?" She asks. I nod. "Well I'm gonna change into my bathing suit," I smirk, "NO! YOU CAN'T COME!" She laughs and I playfully pout. She roles her eyes.

"YEAH YOU CANT GO WITH HER! NO GET CHANGED GUYS! IN DIFFERENT ROOMS PLEASE!" Nash calls again. I swear that kid hears everything! I roll my eyes. She laughs.

"YEAH PREFERABLY DIFFERENT FLOORS TOO!" Hayes adds. I blush and Gracie laughs at me, but she's blushing too, so I laugh right back. She pouts and stomps on my foot. I wince, grab my foot, and commence jumping up and down. That's why I love Gracie and my relationship. We aren't really in a relationship. It's more like we're best friends plus kissing. And I wouldn't want it either way!

I run up to Gracie's room and knock on the door, "Who is it?" Gracie asks.

"It's Your Dream Guy!" She giggles.

"Cameron?" I don't respond, "I'm kidding, Matt! Don't worry!" I laugh. She got me!

"That wasn't funny, Grace Marie Grier, now open the door!" She laughs.

"No! What if I don't want to?" I just wait a few seconds, "One sec I'm getting dressed! What do you want Matt?" She asks.

"What any guy wants and my swim trunks!" I can feel her roll her eyes through the door, "I can feel you rolling your eyes!"

"Okay! First off, creepy second, the first thing won't happen while my idiot brothers are here-" she gets interrupted by Hayes.

"Got that right!" He shouts from the room. Shortly after, the door opens revealing Gracie in a rainbow bakini.

"ZAYUM!" I hear behind me mixed with whistles.

"You're one lucky man, Matt!" Jack G jokes. Gracie blushes.

"Shut up, Glinsky!" Gracie shouts. All the guys, but Nash, Hayes, Jack G and I shout "OOOH!"

"What's going on out here?" Shouts Nash emerging from his room.

"I swear to god you hear everything else! They were just complementing me on my amazing body! What's wrong with that?" I could tell she knew what was wrong with that, she just didn't show it. Everyone could tell.

He looks her up and down "Go put on a more age appropriate swimsuit! The boys can't handle it!" He says to her. I want to say something, but I'd like to live and Nash would kill me, so I wait for someone to bail her out.

Thankfully Taylor does, "Come on, man! We were just playing around! We would never steal Matt's girl even though she does look sexy in that swimsuit!" He shoots him a look, "I was kidding! She's 14 it's her birthday! Give her some space!" I could tell he wasn't kidding, but so could Nash.

"Ugh fine, but I'm watching you! Especially Dallas!" I smirk knowing he didn't say my name, "Uh don't think you're off the hook, Espinosa!" All of the guys smirk this time, "THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!" They all gulp and nod. We all file down the stairs to the pool. The doorbell rings and Gracie and I answer. It's her friends Allisha and Keri.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it! You know Mathew right?" They nod and smirk at me. I blush and so does Gracie.

"I want a picture of the happy couple kissing!" Allisha shouts and Keri agrees. I pull her close to me and kiss her.

"Ooh get some!" Taylor jokes. We pull apart and Taylor shouts, "I'm getting Nash!" I roll my eyes.

"So are you guys not supposed to kiss today?" We shake our heads.

"We can kiss just not a lot and no... You know," they smirk at us and nod.

"Wait. Didn't you... With Cameron?" I she nods. I can feel the grip tighten on my hand.

"Ow, babe! Stop it!" She apologizes and loosens her grip and kisses my hand. I blush. She kisses me again, but this time we got interrupted by Nash.

"WHAT DID I SAY?" Nash causes us to jump apart. I sigh and apologize.

"Nash! It was for a picture! Back off!" Grace shouts. Nash rolls his eyes and we invite them inside and head out to the backyard where everyone else is.

"The birthday twins get to jump in first!" I shout. So they do and one by one we all jump in with them.

"LET'S PLAY CHICKEN!" Shouts Jack G. We all agree and pair up.

"Ummm Nash and I were wondering if you guys wanted to be our partners. Me with Allisha and Nash with Keri. I mean if you don't want to that's completely fine!" He blushes and rubs the back of his neck. Nash does too. It was actually kind of cute them getting nervous in front of them. They both agree. The pairs were:

Gracie and I

Nash and Keri

Taylor and Allisha

Jack and Jack

Cameron and Shawn

Hayes and Cameron

Mahogany and Jacob

Carter as referee since he didn't have a buddy. He doesn't like this game anyway.

Gracie and I win all three rounds and Elizabeth called us in for dinner. There's a table filled with Hayes and Gracie's favorite foods.

(A/N idk what Hayes' favorite foods r yeah ik some fan I am) The table consists of various types of pasta, hamburgers, hot dogs, cole slaw, baked beans, ribs, macaroni and cheese, and the cake at the end from when dinner is over. We eat dinner and all of the food is gone, but we're still hungry, so we eat the cake. We're still hungry, but we'd already had to go shopping twice and we've been here together for about two days. Next it was present time yay!

Grace's POV

It's present time and we're sitting in a circle and I'm trying to think who it could be. Everyone's here except for Morgan because she's sick. I get up off the ground and walk to the door trying to wrap my mind around who it could possibly be. I open the door and I see O2L! I've missed those guys so much. They know our terdission, so we take selfies and sit dome to open presents. Hayes goes first. He gets a bunch of crap that I don't care about. He gets to mine and I decide to pay attention. He unwraps it and runs over to hug me. It's a necklace that says I love my twin and has a picture of us. I have the same one, I just flipped it over in the pool and said it was from Matt.

Now it's my turn! Yay! I open O2L's presents first. (Mostly because they're on top of the pile)

"Open mine first!" Connor pleaded, so I do. He got me a shirt and poster that says 'internet kids never sleep' he knows that I love his and all of O2L's merchandise. He also got me a Connor Franta phone case.

"Oh my self- centered little brat you!" He laughs. I call him that because he got me a phone case with his picture on it. "I love it!" I hug him and move onto the next one.

"Open my next, girl!" Ricky practically pushed the present into my arms. I open it and it's a Ricky Manoj sweat shirt. I hug him and that him and move onto the next. Which is Sam's. He got me a beanie and a $50 iTunes gift card.

"Me next!" Kian whines. I opens the heavy box and see a new cannon t3i! My eyes widen and I hug him so tight he gasps for air when I release. I apologize and he just laughs it off.

"You kinda have to open mine next; mine goes with Kian's!" Jc says. I nod and take the box. It's heavy too. I peal the paper back a little and Jc smirks. I open it further and see a MacBook Pro! I squeal and jump on him and kiss his cheek. I look at Matt and he knows it doesn't mean anything. "It has editing software on it! It's kinda from all of us, but mostly Kian and I!" I smile and hug them both.

"My turn!" Trevor hands me a box and I open it and see the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. I hug him tight. We're like brother and sister.

"Oh my gosh! This must've cost you a fortune!" He shrugs it off and I move to the next one. It's from the Jacks.

"You have to come outside to get it!" Jack G says and Jack J just stands there smirking. We walk out to the garage and I see a blue bike. I hug them really tight because I have a bike, but it's too small. We go back inside and I open Taylor's present. It's the tie- dye penny board I wanted.

"NOW WE'RE PENNY BOARD BUDDIES!" I squeal and so does Taylor. We hold hands and jump in circles and everyone laughs. "Shh!i need a moment with my penny board buddy!" I scold and everyone continues to laugh. "Okay! I think it's time to move on!" I sit back down on Matt's lap and Mahogany passes me her gift.

"Thank you so much!" I hug her tight. She got me a $50 Aeropostale gift card! I absolutely love Aeropostale!

"No problem!" She laughs and hugs back. " we've got to go shopping tomorrow!" I smile and nod.

Next was Carter. He got me a iPhone case that says, 'Swimmer 4 lyfe!' Yes they spelled life like that. And it has pool water in the background. I hug him tight this is the phone case I've been bugging about for about 6 months. Aaron showed his present in my face and told me to open it. I roll my eyes and unwrap the paper and see a box that says 'Memories' and I open it and it's filled with pictures, writing, and small objects from when I was younger. I see a picture with Taylor holding me the first time he saw me, my first day of school in kindergarten standing in front of the school with Hayes. I tear up a little when I see Dad. I haven't seen him in years and I really miss him. "Thank you, Aaron! Let's take a picture to put in it!" He agrees and I have Taylor take a picture on me on his back. We laugh at the picture. "What I'm perfect! This is no laughing matter!" They just laugh harder. I roll my eyes and move on.

Next was Cameron. Oh god. What did he get me? I sigh and open the box and see a picture of us kissing on the beach. I bite my lip and read the letter underneath it. It reads:

Grace-

I miss your beautiful faces smile eyes, lips, everything! I love you Grace! I want to he yours and you to be mine, but I've excepted the fact that you're with Matt and will try to move on. I just want you to know that when (scratched out) if Matt hurts you, all be right here with open arms. Happy 14th and I hope you and Hayes have the best birthday!

Love Always-

Cameron ❤️

I just look at him not knowing what to say. "Umm Hayes, Matt, Nash, Taylor I need to see you for a minute about umm about my birthday party with my friends!" I smile and motion for them to follow.

"We aren't-" I shut him up. He just gets up and saunters to the kitchen. "What's this about, Gracie?" I hand him the nots and he clenches his fist that isn't holding the note and passes it on so everyone else can read it.

"What should I do?! I don't want to keep it it will bug Matt and I!" I shout in a loud whisper.

"Gracie everything's going to be okay. It would be rude to get rid of it, so keep it and I don't mind. Yes it's kind of creepy, but he loves you! We just won't let it bother us okay?" He asks me. I nod. We walk out and join the group again.

"Is everything okay?" Connor asks us in a worried tone. I hug him and secretly hand him the note to read. "Oh" he whispers in my ear and I nod. "that's bad," I nod again.

"Okay! What's next!" I try to change the subject.

"MEEEEEEEE!" Shawn hands me a card. I open it and $50 falls out of it.

"I didn't know what do get you, so I'll let you choose!" Shawn scratches the back of his head. I hug and thank him.

"What about your own brothers?" Whines Nash. I laugh and take a box from his hand. "This is from Hayes and I!" I nod and unwrap it. I cover my mouth. It's a picture of me when I was little and it says something, 'Grace Marie Grier, you are our little boo. I know you hate it when we call you that, but you are and always will be. Cameron is a lucky guy to hold you heart. I just hope he doesn't drop it. It's so fragile.

We love you-

Nash & Hayes

Cameron. They said Cameron's a lucky guy to hole my heart. What if he never dropped it? What if I took it from him? "Y-you said Cameron," I tell them.

"Uh yeah. About that, I got that made before you guys broke up. Sorry!" He scratches the back of my neck. He better be sorry. I sigh and move on to Jacob. Matt insists that he'd go second to last. Right before my parents. I open the bag and it has two beanies in it.

"One for you, one for Matt!" He chuckles when he sees my confused face. The black beanies say 'she's my girlfriend' written in black with half a heart red heart and I'm assuming that's Matt's and mine says 'he's my boyfriend' in blue with half a red heart. I chuckle and hand it to him. "Put it on doofus!" I instruct him and he puts it on and Nash takes a picture of us. He sends it to me and I set it as my screensaver.

"MY TURN FINALLY!" Matt complains. I roll my eyes he can be a drama queen, but he's my drama queen! He hands me a large envelope.

"Did I get excepted to Harvered?" I joke, but seriously that thing is the size of a certificate. Matt chuckles and shakes his head. I shoot him a disappointed look. He smiles and motions for me to open it. I open it and gasp.

"OH MY GOSH MATT YOU DIDNT!" I jump up and down! I got an autographed picture from the Adam Levine! "How?"

"He was next to me on the plane and I know you like him, so I asked him for his autograph and he said yes! Batta big batta boom, it's yours!" I hug him tight and read it. 'Happy birthday Grace! Have a GREAT 14th! That Matt guy is a keeper never let him go! Best wishes, Adam Levine!' I begin to fangirl right there and everyone laughs. "Babe, there's more!" He smirks and I go back to the package and take out two tickets to The Fault in Our Stars midnight premier! I jump up and down and stop to crash my lips on his. "You like it?" I nod with wide eyes he chuckles, "Good! We leave in a," he checks his phone wow! It's already 9:45 and we need to be there about an hour and a half before the movie, "oh geez! We leave in a hour!" I take Mahogany's hand and we run up the stairs and Matt follows us.

"Uh what are you doing?" He smirks at me. "You know!" I blush hard and push him out of my room.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN, ESPINOSA!" He puts and hangs his head slowly making his way down the stairs in case I change my mind.

"YEAH NOT GONNA HAPPEN, ESPINOSA!" Nash calls and his face goes white. I burst into laughter and his shoots me a dirty look and I shut up. I walk I to my room and decide to wear something at least a little to my first date with Matt. I finally decide on a floral print sundress with white sandals and my hair braided to the side. I really hate dresses, but it's Matt. I walk down the stairs and everyone just stares at me. I blush.

"Wow you look actually good, baby sister!" Hayes jokes. I shoot him a dirty look. I slap him and he apologizes.

"Wow, Mahogany! You've outdone yourself, but Grace, I thought you didn't like dresses," Taylor asks hugging me.

"I don't, but I made a special exception for my first date," Cameron looks at me, "with Matt!" I add and he looks down again. All the guys are still staring. It's silent for a minute. "Okay! Matt, let's go!" He snaps out of his gaze.

"Uhh yeah of course! He blushes leading me out of the house to his rental car. He opens the passenger seat door for me and I blush and thank him.

Just before the door shuts, Nash shouts something that made me blush, "DON'T MAKE ANY SIDE TRIPS! MATT, YOU WILL GET HER HOME MY 3 AND NO LATER!" We blush and pull out off the driveway. We talk about how much we loved the books and before we know it, we're here! Yay! He gets out of the car and runs over to the passenger seat before I have a chance to open the door. I blush again and thank him. He takes my hand and we walk into the theatre.

"IM BUYING THE POPCORN!" Matt fights me. I know it's almost impossible for me to win, so I just let him. "Ha!" He laughs, "I got to pay! I got to pay!" I just roll my eyes. We walk into the theater and sit on the top row right in the middle. The movie doesn't start for another half an hour, so we decide make a Vine.

"We're in the theater waiting for the Fault in Our Stars to start!" Matt says to his camera lens in his phone. We cheer and upload it. In the first 5 seconds it's online, we get 1 million views, 2,000 comments and 1,534 revines.

"I have an idea! Give me your phone!" He hands it to me. "How to nod be bored in a movie theater. Step one, take some popcorn if you don't have any, just throw a shoe they won't notice!" Matt throws the piece of popcorn at the girls in front of us and tells me to act natural. He slings his arms across my shoulders and I lean into him while he cuddles me. I feel safe here. With Matt. Not Cameron. Matt. We sit, talk, and make Vines messing with people until the lights dim.

"Gracie! It's starting!" He's literally jumping out of his seat. I laugh and hug him while we the movie. The movie was really good. It was funny and sad. I look over at Matt and he's crying. I smirk at him. "What? Can't get enough of dis?" He smirks and I blush retuning to the movie.

At the end of the movie, I'm balling into Matt and Matt's tearing up, "Ha! Told you you'd cry! You owe me 10 bucks!" He pouts handing me a ten dollar bill.

"Now I'm paying next time!" I say rubbing the money in his face. He pouts, I smile and lean in pecking him on the lips, "Better?" I ask and he nods. "Good because I'm tired and don't feel like walking!" I complain and he bends down and I jump on his back, "TO THE CAR!" I yell causing people to stare, but I don't care! We reach the car and the clock reads 2:37.

"Shit! We can't get home this fast!" Matt says and we begin to drive. I take his hand stroking it and kiss it. He smiles and he cheeks get a little red I take this opportunity to take a picture of him bushing. I smirk at him, "What?" He chuckles and I show him the picture.

"I see blackmail in your future, Mr. Espinosa!" He pouts and continues driving searching for a comeback.

"I see a Espinosa Jr. in your future!" He finally says knowing he hit my sweet spot. The words keep replaying in my head.

"You know I would never... Well, not never! I mean not in this year. Maybe just maybe in the next 10 years if we're still together," he nods. We get home at 3:36 due to traffic. We walk in and Nash is sitting there watching Tv.

"There you are! I've been worried sick!" He stands up and hugs me.

"We hit traffic and you weren't answering your phone!" He looks at his phone and sees that he has three missed calls from me.

"Oh sorry, man! Didn't mean to snap at you like that!" He says scratching the back of his neck. We smile and turn to go upstairs. When Nash stops us, "Uh where are you going?" He asks us.

"Upstairs, nimrod!" I shake from his grip and take Matt's hand walking up to my and Hayes' room that has been taken over by boys. We walk in slowly stepping over bodies in the process making way to my bed. The population in my room has multiplied because the O2L guys are here. I lay down and Matt next to me. Espinosa Jr. Future. Grace Marie Espinosa. Grace Marie Dallas. No! I can't flam for Cameron again! He will hurt me, but so will Matt, that's kind if what he's known for; hurting girls. That's why he's only been in three relationships prior to me. I think.

"I love you, Gracie. I love you so much!" He hugs me tight pulling me to him. I smile to myself and slowly fall asleep. I dream:

"Congratulations, Grace! You're pregnant with twins! A boy and a girl!" The doctor says to cameron and I. Cameron is holding my hand beaming. I on the other hand am petrified. I was drunk one night and Cameron convinced me to do it again with him again. Matt and I were over and I've moved on. I think. I say that, but I still love Matt, but he's with another girl. I sigh and we walk to the car. I really love Cameron, but I never wanted to get pregnant this way. I've always dreamed of getting pregnant when I wanted it. Not when I was drunk not on my right of mind. Cameron did. Sure I want his say, but I wasn't.

"I'm so excited, Gracie!" Cameron says kissing my baby bump. He brings his head up to my ear, "I always knew it would be me. I knew Matt would hurt you!" Matt did hurt me. He moved to LA to pursue acting and met a girl and cheated in me. Cameron was the one there to convert me. I took him back and I've been happy. Happy except the times I have to see Matt. It seems every time I see him I fall in love with him again and I have to see him when I have my baby shower.

"I am too babe!" I say. We get I the car and he kisses me hard. "Cam! Stop!" He doesn't. "Cameron, you're hurting me!" He doesn't care. I start screaming and crying.

I'm shaken awake by Connor. The lights are on and everyone is awake trying to get me up and I don't know why, but Connor did.

Connor's POV

I wake up and here screaming coming from Gracie's bed. Everyone else is asleep except for Matt who is trying to get it on with her. I turn on the lights and realize she's asleep and Matt's trying to wake her up. "MATT WAKE EVERYONE UP!" He nods and shakes everyone awake that's in the room and heads to the next one. "Gracie?" I say. She's like a little sister to me. We've become close the past few months and I hate seeing her this way. She tells me everything. I was one of the first people she told about Cameron cheating on her, so I assume the dream was about Cameron. "GRACE!" I shout and shake her as hard as I can until her eyes open.

"Connor!" She hugs me sobbing into my shoulder. "It was tarrible! Cameron got me pregnant and I the car leaving the hospital he raped me!" She wails.

"Shhh it's okay, Grace Face. Im here now!" I say she giggles Grace Face is what I call and she doesn't like it when anyone else calls her that. "Do you want some water?" She nods. By now everyone is in the room converting her. Everyone except Cameron. I close to door behind me walking downstairs to get Gracie some water and see Cameron sitting at the island head in his hands. I try to channel my anger and go up to talk to him. He needs closer. They both do.

"Hey, man! How's Gracie?" He asks. His eyes are puffy and his face is red and tear- stained.

"Umm she's fine now. You know you really hurt her, she can't sleep without having nightmares about you raping her," he starts crying again. He bites his lip and nods.

"You should go talk to her and you know, she told me about you raping her ON HER BIRTHDAY! SERIOULY, CAMERON! ON HER FUCKING BIRTHDAY!" At this point, I can't. I can't hold in my anger. I punch him right across the face and turn to see Gracie standing there.

"Is everything okay?" She asks knowing the answer. I hand her the water, "C-can we watch a movie? I'm scared of going back to sleep," I nod.

"Yeah! Nothing better than a," I look at my phone, "5:12 movie!" She giggles, "go ask the boys if they want to join us!" She nods and goes upstairs and returns with all of the boys. We decide to watch something happy because Gracie's petrified. We decide to watch FROZEN, my absolute favorite disney movie.

"Oh my gosh yesss!" Says Ricky doing his snappy thing. I laugh and sit in between Gracie and Cameron. Do you know how hard it is not to punch him again? Very! Gracie's legs are across my lap and her body propped up on Matt. I smile that she's sound asleep and the thought of my Gracie safe puts my to sleep. I'm so happy she's okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5K 65
The tittle is pretty explanatory itself ;)
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
8.6K 222 27
When Jayden Matthews is kicked out of her house, and has nowhere else to go, who else to find her but Matt Espinosa? He becomes Jay's life saver and...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...