The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 βœ…
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

37~ Sexual Sensitivity

1.1K 22 5
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"Good morning students. We are hoping this week is flying by as fast as it could, remember your finals are still going on. Please be courteous of other students testing while walking in the hallways." The intercom went off as the students groaned. High school was a joke, they all knew they would pass even if they failed their midterms.

"I just want to graduate already." Dinah huffed.

"We're literally three days away. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday." Ally spoke.

"It sucks how graduation is one day after finals. Why do I have to come back to this hell hole?" Lauren asks. Just then her phone buzzed.

Princess y/n 😍: I have to tell you something important but I have no idea how

Me: Just tell me babe, You know I love you no matter what.

Princess y/n 😍: ...
______

I feel like an idiot for having to tell Lauren that I had no idea how to tell her, now she's going to keep asking and I'll have to lie. I started thinking of the most believable lie possible and I got it.
______

"Hey baby," Lauren speaks and pecks Y/n's lips.

Surprisingly enough, it really turned her on, for no reason at all. So before Lauren could pull away, she grabbed fist fulls of Laurens hair and pulled her in deeper.

Pregnancy could make you hornier than normal. Its okay if you believe everything happened too fast. It's your bodies new-found sensitivity.

"Woah calm down you horny rabbit." Normani stifled a laugh at her own comment.

When Y/n pulled away she had already been burning as her desire ran through her veins. So she whispered in Laurens ear and looked at the girls. "I'm going to study in the library. See You guys later,"
______

Lauren had slipped in her penis as Y/n moaned, holding herself up with one leg on the bookshelf and her hand immediately grasping the shelf from the one across to hold her balance.

"Baby you're so dirty."

Y/n moaned and immediately bit her lip, she had to keep quiet. Sure there was nobody in the library at lunch time but this is when the librarian stocked the books back in the shelves. She let out a loud gasp and a low guttural moan as soon as Lauren pinched her nipple.

"You like this baby?" Lauren asked, her hot breath hit her girlfriends ear and the message was sent down to her vagina as it contracted.

"Oh baby- fuck- I love that." Lauren spoke while trailing her other hand down her girlfriends body.

"Fuc-fuckin- uhhhh, yes!" Y/n moans as Lauren reached her clit and caresses her little bud gently with a steady rhythm.

"Do you like my cock inside you, baby? To feel filled up like this? To the point where- uhh- anyone can catch us?" Lauren asked her.

"Lolo, p-please." Y/n tried so hard to keep her voice down but ended up whining at a much higher tone than her normal talking voice.

"Oh Y/n, I knew I heard someone in here," The librarian spoke while stocking the books on the other side of the shelf.

Lauren smirked, her girlfriend was swatting her to stop but she kept going. She stopped moving erratically so the librarian wouldn't notice and slipped out which cause her girlfriend to whine. She could finish later, but she knew Y/n needed to cum, badly.

"Are you okay?" The librarian asked at Y/n's whine.

"S-sorry, I just stubbed my toe in the bottom shelf, ha-ha." Y/n nervously laughed as she felt Laurens fingertips brush her thighs.

"That used to happen to me all the time! But I got used to it. Did you need help finding a book?" The librarian asked kindly as she had finished stocking all of the books back.

"NO." Y/n yelled as Lauren has connected her mouth with her heat, and her tongue swirled around that oh-so-sensitive bud of pleasure. The librarian jumped back a little.

"I'm sorry, ha- I was stupid enough to stub my other toe, silly me" Y/n even slapped her head in perfect time as Lauren slipped her fingers in.

"I hope you don't have that happen often, your toes are important. Anyway, I have to go potty, I'll see you on Friday and good luck on your finals today." The librarian kindly smiled and waved. But all Y/n could do was have a dumb smile on her face as she waved back.

As soon as the librarian was out of site, Y/n ground her hips on Laurens tongue and let her eyes roll back. She let go of the shelf and gripped fistfuls of Laurens hair as if guiding her head to the right places. "Fuck-" Y/n breathed heavily. "Fuck-" she let in a big gasp. Before she could cum, Lauren had removed her face from her girlfriends cunt and gently brought her down to ride her penis.

"Do you know how hot it would have been if you would have gotten caught? How the librarian would have known, and for her to see you in your vulnerable state baby?" Lauren began and let her girlfriend fall all the way down without warning, moaning as she filled her up completely.

"Lolo~" Y/n hit her lip and crinkled her face.

"Don't cum yet baby." Lauren smirked while gently laying her girlfriend down.

"Please!" Y/n gasped loudly wanting to touch herself, her hand was smacked, her desire to cum had reached an impeccable length that she could have sworn her hand wasn't there.

Lauren ground her hips to hit that special spot deep in her girlfriends vagina, that literally made her squeal. "Yeah baby, keep those beautiful sounds coming." She kept going to hit that same spot repeatedly.

"Make the school know who you belong to baby," Lauren panted. Before she could continue going, she felt her girlfriend cum, this is the earliest she had ever came. Lauren stopped, looked down to their sexes uniting, and back up at Y/n's embarrassed face.
______

"Lolo~" Y/n moaned.

They started in the library, then at the stairwell, then the girls bathroom on the second floor, in one of the older hallways with no camera where they almost got caught by a hall monitor, and now in the Janitors coset. Each time before this one, Y/n had came earlier than ever. Lauren wasn't going to let the love of her life stay embarrassed about cumming early, so she made it a goal to see how much she could make her cum during the school day.

Lauren had currently been eating her swollen pussy out for the fifth time that day and expertly rolled her tongue to spread those wonderful juices over that lovely bud. Y/n's body was quivering with overstimulation but she still wanted more. She didnt feel complete, no matter how many times she came she could only be satisfied when Lauren came inside of her.

"Come here princess, sit on my lap." Lauren spoke while waiting for Y/n to follow those instructions.

Y/n could barely stand up, her legs were numb fro trembling so much, and she shakily sat down on Lauren's penis. She let out the most sexual moan from the overstimulation and let a couple of giggles slip.

"Look at the mirror, baby." Lauren instructed just as Y/n followed the orders and shivered.

"Look at this swollen, glistening, delicious little cunt baby." Lauren cupped it and Y/n hissed a little, while grinding her hand at the same time.

"Who is this for ?" Lauren asked while lightly trailing the slit.

"Fuuuuck." Y/n moaned sand Lauren stopped.

"Keep your eyes open and answer the question." She even managed to stop Y/n from trying to grind on her hand.

"F-for y-you daddy. All for you, only you, everything for you." Y/n struggled to keep her eyes open as she felt drunk and woozy off of Laurens captivating eyes.

"You're such a good girl, princess." Lauren continued to tease her slit. She could tell Y/n wanted to move, to cum.

"Da-ddy, mmmmm" Y/n was focusing on Lauren's eyes instead of her actions and was straining hard to not move.

"Princess, what if I said we needed to stop?" Lauren teased and saw the immediate scared reaction Y/n got, just by looking at her through the mirror.

"N-no." Y/n spoke weakly.

"Grind your hips."

Y/n didnt have to be told twice. She took off and ground her hips, Laurens cock fitting inside a little snug, her swollen pussy pulsating, her clitoris felt the contraction and it felt as if Lauren had grazed her finger over it.

"D-daddy, puh-please." Y/n groaned while squeezing her eyes shut and felt her hips being held in place. Her eyes snapped back open to stare at Lauren.

"You've been naughty baby. You came all those times, and you still wanna cum again? Without considering if I've had to cum?" Lauren teased.

"No- daddy cum too." Y/n was in too much pleasure to begin to think about forming sentences.

"What if everyone saw you, my vulnerable little whore?" Lauren spoke while massaging one of Y/n's breasts, making her way to the nipple.

Y/n's nipples had been extremely hard and sensitive. Just by Lauren running her fingers along the tips had Y/n's pussy contracting once more.

"Moan baby, let me know how I make you feel."

Thats crazy we are still in school "Harder please, uh- uhh~" Y/n moaned.

"How fast baby?"

"Su-super fast." Y/n almost yelled, anything to make Lauren move.

"Where do I touch y-"

"Everywhere, everything is yours to touch!" She yelled desperately.

"Here?" Lauren ran her hand along her nipples again.

"Oh, yes!" Y/n sighed and leaned back.

"And here?" Lauren traced down to pinch her clit.

"GOD YES!" Y/n yelled this time. But Lauren didn't care.

"Ride me crazy baby, but don't you dare close your eyes."

And that was all it took to make Y/n go on a jumping frenzy as Lauren focused on her breast and clitoris.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES." Y/n chanted, she didn't even remember her own name, she didnt remember Laurens name, and she even forgot where they were. She only remembered one word.

"More, more, mow, mow!" She even forgot how to pronounce it and let pornographic moans escape her lips.

Just then the classes were dismissed and the hallway began to fill with low chatter, turning into a louder chatter, completely masking the two making love in a janitors closet. Just then, Lauren felt her cock twitch and began to get lost in her own pleasure.

"Princess? Cum."

Y/n forgot how to breath, how to open her eyes, how to do anything at all except ride the wave of pleasure. She felt Lauren's cum shoot in and she collapsed. Not breathing, but letting out the longest moan ever. Lauren had felt
Y/n's vagina truly squeeze her cock, due to its swollen state.

"-ath, reath, breath Princess. In, out, in-" Lauren spoke softly while rubbing her girlfriends cheek gently. She didn't want to freak her out by yelling, it could have made it worse.

Y/n opened her eyes as her breathing became constant. She could have sworn her eyes were completely open, but she knew they weren't. She suddenly whimpered while feeling Lauren'd tongue on her vagine again. At that moment she could finally feel Lauren's cum drip out if her.

"All clean baby." Lauren rubbed her cheeks again. She didn't bother with underwear and slipped in Y/n's dress gently. She slipped on her own clothes and picked her up.
______

Warm water was the next thing Y/n felt as Lauren had placed her in the tub. She began to gently wash her girlfriend, being extremely careful with her breast and Vagina. She also washed her hair, massaging her scalp, and then took her out after. She laid her girlfriend down on the bed and went to shower herself.
______

"W-what?" Y/n finally wakes up weakly. She can smell someone cooking, she knew it was dinner because it smelled stronger- if that made sense- and it was dark outside.

She turned around and realized she was in Laurens bedroom and heard the door handle jiggle. She was still somewhat out of it and just waited for whoever it was to reveal themselves.

"You're up." Lauren smiled and made her way over with the dinner plate, laying it on the tray that she pulled out from beside the night stand and the wall.

"Wha~" Y/n asked and felt Food enter her mouth.

"After the Janitors closet you kind of passed out, so I brought you over, bathed you, let you rest, and now I'm feeding you." Lauren explained carefully. She could still feel y/n was out of it.

"But~" Laure placed more food in her mouth.

"I already told your parents you were feeling a little sick and that I didn't want you to overexert yourself. So they let you sleepover. I covered my based baby."

"What is~"

"Its cuban chicken with black beans and its made rice bowl style, no corn, just how you like. And yes I put extra guac in." Lauren smiled and moved some of her hair behind her ear before collecting more food in the spoon.

"Thank you," Y/n spoke sheepishly.

"Of course, Just take it easy and rest for tomorrow." Lauren responds snd kisses Y/n.

"I love you~" Y/n smiled as she felt her cheeks heat up.

If Lauren treated you like this when you were normal, imagine what she would be like if she found out you were carrying her child.
______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 18K 54
SEQUEL TO: OUR LITTLE SECRET You and Camila are officially a public couple. This time your whole lives are different. While she's working on the Refl...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...