Turn the Lights Off [BoyxBoy]

By FhrellCee

|| ACTION || BOYXBOY || MAFIA || Dylan thought it was all just a dream: the kisses and the caresses. But he w... More

FOREWORD
Love
1.0 Unknown Desire
2.0 Unwanted Message
3.0 Unwelcomed Visitor
4.0 Unanswered Question
5.0 Unhurtful Punishment
6.5 Untold Specials (Twin Wolves)
7.0 Unforgivable Self
8.0 Unlikely Hero
9.0 Unfortunate Spy
9.5 Untold Specials (Under the Bed)
10.0 Unpredicted Event
11.0 Unrivalled Lover
12.0 Unlocked Secrets
12.5 Untold Specials (Playing Fire)
13.0 Unopened Eyes
Fate
14.0 Misunderstood Thoughts
15.0 Misjudge Situation
16.0 Mislaid Love
17.0 Misplaced Trust
18.0 Misdirected Anger
19.0 Mistrusted Friends
20.0 Misused Opportunity
21.0 Mistreated Friend
Fighting
22.0 Reconsidered Help
23.0 Restructured Company
24.0 Reduced Hope
25.0 Restrained Captive
26.0 Reconciled Group
27.0 Reformed Plan
28.0 Rescued Not
29.0 Repeated History
29.5 Specials (Escaping the Island)
30.0 Resumed Peace
Author's Note
Epilogue

6.0 Unsafe Path

37.2K 962 286
By FhrellCee

fcee is suppose to upload yesterday but there have been problem on wattie. So now fcee brings you another chapie. fcee thinks you'll like this one too. Please VOTE and COMMENT cupcakes, it would delight fcee if you do. Sweet kisses to all, and enjoy the read.

-NIGHT-

Indeed I think he forgot about everything. My Star would never want to part with me. If his memory was back, he’d surely be right by my side by now. So I assumed he forgot or maybe thought that everything that happened was just effect of the can of beers he consumed that night. I’ll visit him again to make him remember. I’ll visit him night after night until he forgets no longer.

I was looking at his number on my mobile phone. Should I call him or should I text him? I decided to text him. “I’ll be coming tonight.”

A response is not what I expected. He is most likely to ignore or get confused about the text. Maybe he’ll have a violent reaction. But then a smile curved my lips when suddenly I received a text from Dylan. It said “I’ll be waiting.” Things are going to be really interesting.

I was walking around campus, to meet him already, when suddenly I heard a mention of his name. I crept to where the voice was coming and it led me to the male comfort room near the Rogue Dorm.

“Hmmm… Are you really not going to tell me what happened there earlier?” I heard a guy speak. “I know you Rogues knew what happened, tell me and I’ll reward you.”

“Please, I-I really don’t know anything about it,” the other voice said in an afraid manner. “I really don’t know anything.”

I crept closer and saw three guys inside. There in a far corner of the comfort room was a guy being interrogated. I assumed he was a rogue. Then there were two more guys, the one near the entrance I assumed was on guard and the other interrogating the poor boy. I knew exactly what suit the two belonged to, they definitely were from the Clovers. It was easy to tell the member of the clovers since they all have a  speck silver hair. It was because Nicholas, the Ace of Clovers has a silver hair, and all the former Clover Aces are members of the same elite clan as Klaus (short for Nicholas). The silvered hair Aces came from the Clan Rossini, they share the same dominant genes of silver hair. And since then, it became the trade mark of the clovers.

“Hummm… do you really want to get in the bad side of the Clover suit?” The interrogator was already leaning on the wall where the poor boy was trapped. The black haired guy with a few strands of silver hair covering his left eye was smiling while whispering to the boy. I couldn’t hear what he was saying but then I saw the boy turned read.

“Please, I beg you. Please, I have nothing to do with it,” he pleaded and the other guy seemed to be amused by his reaction. “I have nothing to do with that Dylan.”

“Then just tell us what we wanted to know or I’ll make sure I would enjoy punishing you,” I heard the guy giggled after uttering the word. “You know I’m not really very patient about things. The thing I don’t want to do most is to wait.” It was then that I saw the interrogator touched the boy’s thing. His hands move up and then it found the thing he was looking for. He cupped it and the boy turned red.

“Please, I-I stop…” He pleaded. “It was a strict order from the Ace of Heart not to tell anything.” The silver haired guy did not stop instead he started kissing the boy’s neck. I could see him biting hard on the skin and bruises appeared.

“Hmmm… Why do you follow their orders and not ours? Do you recognize the Hearts as more superior than the Clovers?” I heard the other guy speak. His voice was sterner than the one physically and sexually attacking the boy. One could say that they both looked like the same person only that this sterner guy had his silver strands of hair covering his right eye.

“No... no.” The boy answered while the other guy still nibbles on his neck. I heard soft moans form the boy and realized that the guy holding him has already inserted his hand inside his pants.

“Then tell us what happened.” The stern guy stated in an irritated tone.

“B-but I’ll get punished. The Hearts will surely punish me if…” the boy responded again but then he stopped. He must have felt pain from somewhere. “Uhhhgg.”

“I’m sorry about that,” the guy harassing him said. “I must have got carried away.” I did not know what happened but the guys seem to have felt the pain from under his belt. Then I just saw that the guy’s pants were now on the floor. And his hands were held by the harassing guy. “But surely, you will know something more painful than that if you don’t give us what we want.

“But…”

I heard something got hit and then saw a read mark on the face of the boy. “I’m really pissed right now.” The interrogating guy said and then slapped the other side of the boys face. The interrogating guy was now tying his hand and the boy was totally naked. “If you don’t want to get punished by the Hearts, we will punish you instead.”

It was then that I saw flashes of lights. They were taking pictures of him naked. “Very good, now smile to the camera. Come on don’t be shy. There... another... there.” The interrogator was acting as if it was a photo shot not a torture.

“Now do we let this pictures circulated or will you tell us what happened?” The boy was about to cry when he started speaking. And slowly as he was speaking tears run down his eyes. Poor boy, if only I am in the position to help him I would, but I wasn’t. It was a very strict though unwritten law that no suits shall interfere with the other’s business especially with the rogue. The rogues are just prey, the readily available piece of meat served to hungry wolves.

It was from the boy that I learned about the Ace of Hearts visit to my love. What does he want from my Star? Why did he visit Dylan all of the  sudden? Many questions got into my head. I need to protect Dylan, I’m sure all those no good Aces are planning something and Dylan could get in trouble.

“Remus untie the boy,” the stern guy told the one that physically harassed the boy. So the interrogator was one of the elite forces of the Clovers. These two must be the wolf brothers, the personal and the most trusted force of the Ace of Clovers. “He cooperated so let him have his freedom, and delete those pictures.”

“But these pictures are just too good to delete. It would really be a waste to just let them disappear. And beside we could use them if we ever need any inside information. Right… what’s your name?”

“Blake,” the boy said almost in a whisper. He sunk on the floor and tears run down his face.

“See, he’ll tell us more information if we have these,” the Remus of Clovers said. Then he untied the guy and gave him back his clothes. “And I think we need a spy inside that dorm my beloved twin Romulus, if we wanted to know the reason of this commotion with that Dylan boy.”

“Tccch…” the guy which now I knew was the other wolf brother cursed. If it’s just Fried he’s just playing with the guy. You know that creep; from time to time he’ll find someone to amuse himself. He’ll play for a while and then toss the boy aside like garbage. It is pretty much just that. And you wasted my time for bringing me here just to watch you fascinate yourself by torturing that boy. You could have brought someone else.”

“Ohhhh, so mad all of the sudden. Are you jealous since I kissed him and not you?”

“Mind you language.”

“Yes, yes brother but I am sure your time was not wasted. Since this was just the tip of the ice berg. I have information that the Ace of Spades has also his eyes on that boy Dylan.” It was then that I saw curiosity on the eyes of Romulus.

“Damien, the Ace of Spades?” Romulus repeated.

“Indeed, that is why I came to know the information about earlier happenings at the Rogues dorm,” they were now talking as if the boy was not there. “It was a direct order from the Ace to learn as much details as possible on this Dylan boy.”

My heart pounded like crazy. Already three Aces had their eyes on my Dylan. What is it that attracted them to him? How dare they touch my Dylan, even if the whole school would be my enemy, I’d never let them touch my Star.

I walked as fast as I can to the Rogues dorm. It was already dark anyway and I should tell my love to be careful, or let him remember fully who I am and what we both are to each other. I should protect him from these crazy politic and gang war of the school.

If Damien has his eyes on my Star then surely something is up that I am not aware about. If it was only Fried, it could be that he was just playing. Everyone knows how playful Gerfried could get with rogues or some guys not belonging to his suit. Damien on the other hand never make moves that would not benefit his suit. All his moves were accurate and will always bring him advantage. So what is it that he need Dylan, that he have to have him under surveillance?

I was standing there again at the same spot where I watch my love last night. And there he was again looking at the stars. He then spotted me and a smile curved his lips. Did he recognize me? My heart jumped with joy. My Star did remember me now. I sneaked to his room without anyone noticing me. I looked around but he was not there. Then suddenly I felt arms embracing me from the back.

“What took you too long to get here? I waited very long,” I heard his familiar soft voice. He hugged me tighter that I can feel his body warmth. I can feel his cheek on mine and I was so happy.

“I’m glad you remembered me.” I said as I pulled him in front of me and we kissed.

COMMENT and VOTS guy... fcee would really appreciated it! Ang my pet teddy bear named PANDA wanna say hi! Just don't tell him I was writing something sexy as this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
5M 171K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...