Its Everything About You (Nia...

By hojong

Leanne was just a normal girl, and went on a normal night out as you do. But what happens when you wake up ne... More

Its Everything About You
Best Friends x
That Night
In the Morning...
Oh my Nialler!
School.
I'm Sorry (Very short chapter)
One Chance.
That One!
A Party For Two
Not another party.
Another Sorry.
The Tour.
The Rejection
Reunited
True Love
The Beating.
Hospital.
The Return of the Reject.
Taylor
Taking Taylor
Awkwardness
Aggresive.
A Break.
I Should've Kissed You
Wedding Day
Party Time!
The Birthday Arives
You Don't Really Want My Heart x
Behind me.
Love you always and forever.
Would ya?

All By Myself

1K 7 0
By hojong

Oh my god. Why did I let him go? I am so stupid. Everyone is starring at me. I ran out the airport and a taxi came and told them to go to 23 Maple Street. The taxi driver pulled up outside my house I gave him a twenty pound note and told him to keep the change, even though the fare was only seven pounds.

I got into me and Nialls apartment. I locked the door and ran to my bed. I grabbed one of Nialls old t-shirts he gave me. I lay on my bed, cuddled and smelled Nialls shirt and sobbed for at least an hour. My phone buzzed and rang but I didn’t answer as I was scared in case it was Niall. I got up and phoned  a Chinese. I forgot Niall wasn’t here so I ordered two chicken curry’s and a portion of chicken balls. (Nialls favourite out that Chinese.)  When it came I shouted on Niall. No answer. Depressed, I got up put the chicken balls in the bin with the spare curry. I ate one bite and felt sick. I totally lost my appetite. I threw mine away as well.  

I went in for a shower and put moments on repeat. I loved the song moments. Not only because one direction sang it and Ed Sheeran but because it touched my heart. I cried in the shower for a bit. Then I got out and dried myself off with a towel.

I went to me and Nialls room and put some pyjamas on. I went to sleep thinking of Niall wondering if he was thinking of me. I dreamt about what happened at the airport. I shouted for Niall. He didn’t come. That was me just releasing that Niall had gone for a whole year. I was alone.

*A Year Later*

Niall and everyone else were back from America. I hadn’t seen Niall in forever but I wondered if he had moved on. I had. I had a boyfriend called Dylan. He was nothing compared to Niall. The way he moved. The way he speaked. His laugh. Everything. I loved Niall and if he came back for me I would defiantly dump Dylan. I had a baby boy. His name was Taylor. He is five months old and was born one month premature. His birthday was the thirteenth of September. Same as Nialls.

I walked into the lounge and sat Taylor in his cot. I sat on the sofa and turned on the television. News. Boring! I was ready to swich channels when a picture of One Direction came up. I turned up the television. A picture of Niall came up holding Demi Lovatos hand. I starred at the T.V. Shocked. Stunned.

“One Directions, Niall Horan and Demi Lovato have officially broke up. Niall says ‘Things weren’t working out. And I’ve realised that I have someone waiting for me at home.’ Oh my god. Niall must remember me! I need to dump Dylan…

Sorry J I couldn’t resist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.2K 54
Break-ups, make-ups, marriage and kids. The lives of One Direction and their families have gotten crazy but they're still trying to keep it all toget...
3.9K 234 36
What happens when everything you know or well knew was a dream? Niall had a concert and at this concert he met a girl..well all of One direction did...
34.5K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
8.2K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...