The light at the end

By panda200525

You are a new student at a high school that has a big secret that you kept hidden really well until you meet... More

Herro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
HEY
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Herro
DA FACE
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
SORRY
Hello
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
THANK YOU
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Sequal
The sequel

Part 8

70 4 2
By panda200525

W-what's there to say I was beat" "ok I get that but what did you do after" "I went back to my room" "What did you do in your room" "I-I slept" "You cut didn't you" "W-What" "Why ITS NOT WORTH IT" "how do you know" "BECAUSE I'VE DONE IT HELPS FOR A LITTLE BIT AND THEN IT GOES AWAY" "YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT  IT HELPS BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PAIN I CAN DO TO MYSELF THE REST ARE THINGS THAT I NEVER WANT TO HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN I DO IT BECAUSE I'M WORTHLESS" As soon as I said the last two words his face seemed to seemed to calm down a little "Why do you think your worthless" "BECAUSE ITS WHAT IM TOLD DAY IN AND OUT THAT I'M A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT DOESN'T DESERVE ANY KIND OF LOVE" he started to move closer to me till he was hugging me I just started to sob in his arms "But Aacha I Love You.

————————————————————————-I'm sorry for the short update like super short but a lot will be happening in the next chapter and I might not be able to update tomorrow I'm sorry

Word count-207 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...