Falling In Love With a Stalke...

By agustdickk

Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn... More

Falling In Love With a Stalker [EXO's Kai Fanfiction]
Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: Switched Bags?!
Chapter 3: The DEAL?
Chapter 4: Jaerim vs. Min-ah?
Chapter 5: The Rumour?
Chapter 6: Lay's comfort
Chapter 8: Real-life Friends
Chapter 9: Sophie's arrival
Chapter 10: Bothered? + Opinion for the BaekYeon issue XD
Chapter 11: Pain..
How did I became an EXO fan?
Chapter 12: Lay helped me?
Chapter 13: Let's be strangers..
Chapter 14: Do Kyungsoo
Author's Note :'(
Chapter 15: Is this guilt?
Chapter 16: Falling for someone else
Chapter 17: The Accident
Chapter 18: At the Hospital
Chapter 19: "I can't afford to lose him."
Chapter 20: Jaerim's dream
Chapter 21: Mr. Kim
Chapter 22: Guilt
Chapter 23: "I'm indeed broken and hurt"
Chapter 24: Punishment
Chapter 25: Just a Misunderstanding?
Chapter 26: "I'm your bad-ass"
Chapter 27: The message
Chapter 28: The Party
Chapter 29: Goodbye, my lovely dork.
Chapter 30: Kai's old friend
Luhan :'(
Chapter 31: I don't know his birthdate
SPECIAL CHAP: Kyungsoo × Sophie
SPECIAL CHAP: Min-ah × Jongdae
SPECIAL CHAP : Lay × ???
SPECIAL CHAP: Suho × Ash
Chapter 32: January 14th
Chapter 33: Your happy tears
Chapter 34: Way Home
Chapter 35: The Epilogue

Chapter 7: The Fight?!

18.4K 588 136
By agustdickk

Jaerim's. P.O.V.

Trailing off behind Lay, I can't help but just to stay quiet.

“You'll be staying in the guest room for the night.” Lay said, without even turning to look at me.

“Oh, okay. Hm, anyway, where's Kai?” I asked, still feeling bad for whatever I did to offend that sensitive jerk.

“He must be in his room right now. Don't worry, Jaerim. You and Kai will be okay soon.” He said.

I just sighed and never respond. Once we got upstairs, we walked along the corridor, then stopped when we reached the bedroom's door. He opened the door for me, and I got inside first.

“You like this room or should we go check the other guest rooms?” Lay asked, leaning his back on the door.

“Ahh, no. I like this room already.” I said, smiling shyly.

“Well, okay then. You have anything you need here. Toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes.. but if you need anything else just call the maid downstairs, okay?”

I just nodded my head and he left after smiling at me. He closed the door, which left me here alone.

Woah! This room is like how the rooms in a 5-star hotel! So cool and they have anything a guest need here.. Just wow! This house— I mean mansion, just amaze me! Haha!

I headed to the bathroom, so I could freshen up and change my clothes.

And after a short 10-minute-shower. I quickly change into a white night dress, I find in the wardrobe just now. After putting it on, I dried my hair using a hair dryer, I found in the drawer and rested on my bed. Finally! Some rest for me!! *sigh*

Hmm? I wonder how will Kai react tomorrow if he sees me here? Tsk.

Kai's P.O.V.

Tchh! I really hate that penniless lady! I know that I'm not that smart, but damn! She just rubbed the fact that ‘I'm not smart’ on my face. Aish! She's a heartless lady!!

I just took off my shirt and jumped onto my king-sized bed. Kai, just forget about it. Don't lose your temper and your effort thinking about that girl! Tch. I just closed my eyes and started drifting to sleep.

*The next morning*

Waking me up from deep sleep, I felt someone shaking my soul out of me. Fluttering my eyes open, I saw Lay hyung wearing his casual clothes. I sat from my bed, as I finally look at him with my clear vision.

“Hyung.. What's your problem?” I said, ruffling my hair in frustration.

“Just wanna wake you up.” He said, shooting me off, that teasing smile of him. He stood next to me, before he speak. “Anyway, Jaerim spend the night here.”

He said, which made my eyes widened than its usual self. WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE SPEND THE NIGHT HERE!! AISH! “But why? Did you make her stay here?! I told her to go home yesterday. Aish!” I said, ruffling my hair again for second time around.

“Hey, hey. Chill, 'lil bro. She just slept here. What's the big prob about that? You're friends, aren't you?”

“Yeah? Well, I'm mad at her. That's it. Make her go to her place now. I don't wanna see her today. She'll ruin my morning.”

“Well, that's a bit rude of you, Kai. Hm, you see, I need to be elsewhere so why don't you wake her up and make her leave. Tell her I'm sorry I couldn't take her home. Bye, kiddo!” Lay said quickly, barely understanding the words he said then run, exiting my bedroom. Aishh! That stubborn hyung! *sigh* I already told him I don't wanna see her and damn, I need to wake her up! Aigoo! This is so damn frustrating!

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I stood up from the bed and exited my bedroom, walking along the corridor then stopped in front of the nearest guest room. I twisted the doorknob then slowly opening the door and there she was. That idiot, sleeping comfortably with her blanket covering her whole body. I made my way inside and stood beside the bed. I stared at her blankly for seconds, before waking her up. “YAH! SONG JAERIM! WAKE UP!” I shouted at her, as my hands were placed inside my pajama's pockets.

I waited for her to move but fuck! She didn't move a single muscle! Aish! She's such a heavy sleeper!

“YAHH! JAERIM! WAKE UP ALREADY AND GET OUT OF HERE!” I shouted again but she's still sleeping so soundly!

Loosing my temper, I decide to kick her off the bed and after I did that, of course she hit the ground and a loud ‘PAK’ echoed in the room. Coming after that, a groan of pain was heard. Hahaha! That idiot! Slowly, I saw her standing up with her hand on her waist, while the other on her head. “AISH! THIS BASTARD!” She yelled at me as I could still see the pain on her funny face. “What do you want now?!” She shouted.

“Woah, Jaerim. Don't raise your voice at me. I'm the one should be yelling at you since I'm still mad at you for offending me last night.” I said, rolling my eyes at her.

“What?! Well, I'm the one whose in fucking physical pain right now. Who do you think should be apologizing first, huh?!” She countered.

“You idiot! Don't make things as if it's all of my fault! I'm not apologizing to you first. You should be.” I said, sounding like a stubborn brat here. Aigoo.

“Well, I'll never apologize, KIM ‘ROASTED’ JONG IN!” She yelled at him, furrowing my brows at me.

“HUH! Expect that from me, you SONG ‘IDIOT’ JAERIM!” I yelled back at her.

“Why, you!” She said, gritting her teeth before she jumped onto me and I hit the ground, while she sat on my pelvis. She yanked my hair again and again, until I felt tears because of how painful what she's doing to me. Aishh! This idiot! If she wasn't a girl, I could just punch her right in the face right now!

“AHHH!” Shit! I've had enough of this! I shouted as I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the floor. Right now, I'm on top of her, sitting on her hips. I smirked at her mischievously while her expression was like ‘Fuck! Stay away from me!’. Hahahaha! I started slapping her forehead in revenge! XD Bwahahaha! Let's see who's in pain now! Bwahahahaha!

“AHHH! YOU FILTHY SHIT!” She shouted again, so loud this time.

And I was having fun, slapping her forehead as a revenge, when the door suddenly opened, which made me stopped slapping her and made her stopped screaming like she's being raped. Aigoo. We both shifted our attention to that person and it's our maid. The oldest maid, actually.

She doesn't look surprised or shock but instead she just glared at us and said. “You teenagers with your raging hormones. Tsk, tsk.” She said, shaking her head then continued. “Breakfast's already ready so stop that and head downstairs.” Then after that she slammed the door closed and left.

Jaerim and I looked each other first then we separated from each other. Aishh! This is just fuck! Now, our maid misinterpret us! Just GREAT! FUCKING GREAT! *insert sarcasm here*

I decided to leave the room first then she trailed off behind me with that embarrassed face of her. Aigoo. Who wouldn't be embarrass of what we look like together seconds ago?!! Aishh! Forget it, Kai! FORGET IT! I thought to myself. *mentally slapping myself*

Min-ah's P.O V.

Picking some clothes from my wardrobe for tonight, because I'll go clubbing. I heard my phone rung. I picked it up from my nightstand and answered the incoming phone call.

“Hello?”

{“Hello, Min-ah! It's me. Sophie!”} Aish! This voice. This irritating voice of her. Of course, I know who she is.

“Oh, hi, Sophie. What made you call me?” I said, trying to sound sweet. *vomit*

{“I just called since I already told Kai, I'll be coming back to Korea within this month. It's just I can't wait to see you guys, and hang-out with you!”} She said, with her voice sounding so cute. So disgusting.

“Oh? Really? I'm excited to see you as well, Sophie.” I said, sarcastically.

{“Both Kai and you will just be surprise when I arrive.”} She said, then I heard her giggle over the line.

“You too, Sophie. You'll be surprise.” I said, like a bitch I am.

{“Me? Why?”}

“Secret. Just look forward to surprise, okay?”

{“O-okay. Well, I better hang up now. Bye, Min-ah!”}

“Bye.” Then she already hung up. Hah! That poor little princess.. Let's see Sophie. What will be your reaction if you find out, your precious Kai cheating on you.. with a girl who is much lower than you.. I know, it'll hurt, Sophie and I want to see you in fucking pain.

And as for you Jaerim, enjoy Kai while you can because sooner, HE'LL BE MINE. MINE ONLY.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I updated once again. ^^ This maybe boring or whatever but I hope you liked it. Vote and Comment, okay? I love you, my beautiful readers. Keep that in mind. ♥♥

Anyway, my college life will be starting this Monday so which means vacation is over. *cries* I may not be posting new chapters oftenly but I'll try. Keep supporting my fic, okay? :)))

•×LuHainne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 418 30
Moon Y/n, a 15 years old girl, goes to the palace every day. She listens to what the King says while he's in a meeting. Her village never got any in...
80.8K 3.4K 59
An Adventure was about to start. But not just a normal adventure, an EXOtic Adventure. She was chosen to live with EXO-M for 3 years. She didn't th...
7.9K 389 17
Kang Na Mi is a geek who is chubby with lots of pimple on her face. She has a crush on Kim Himchan ever since middle school. During middle school yea...
860 300 38
In this new story. we will know about a world where everyone have powers. They can kill someone in seconds also can save someone in minutes.. B...