COMPLICATED LIFE - A KRPKAB F...

Autorstwa The_Sibylline_Sapien

Highest Rank # 11 in KRPKAB Stories Hola Everyone, This is my second attempt at a FF on KRPKAB and the story... Więcej

PROLOGUE - COMPLICATED LIFE
PART 1 - THE INVITATION
PART 2- THE CONVERSATIONS
Important Note
PART 3- THE DINNER DAY (Part-1)
PART 4- THE DINNER DAY (Part-2)
Note - Clarification
PART 5 - THE BREAKDOWN
PART 6 - THE QUESTIONS
Note on Updates
PART 7 - HIS DECISION
THANK YOU
PART 8 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-1)
PART 9 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-2)
PART 10 - THE BROKEN TRUST
IMPORTANT NOTE
PART 11 - THE FINAL TRUTH
PART 12 - MOVE ON...DR.BOSE
PART 13 - I AM SORRY MAA
TELLY AWARDS 2018
PART 14 - FORGIVE ME MR.BOSE
NEW KRPKAB SS (Opinion needed)
PART 15 - TAKE CARE OF THEM, MR.ROY
PART 16 - THE OUTBURST
NEW SS - YEH DOORIYAN
PART 17 - FRACTURED RELATIONS
PART 18 - THE HOPE
PART 19 - HIS PAST
PART 20 - THE FATEFUL NIGHT
PART 21 - THE MISTAKE
PART 23 - A FRESH START
PART 24 - BITTER TRUTHS
PART 25 - SECOND CHANCE ??
PART 26 - THE MEMORIES
PART 27 - A RAY OF HOPE ???
PART 28 - IT WAS HIM
PART 29 - DON'T GIVE UP
UNCOMPLICATE THEIR COMPLICATED LIFE
AUTHOR's NOTE
LET's GO HOME (An Alternate Ending)
NEW STORY - LOVE RECIPE

PART 22 - DAWN OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP

1.1K 84 32
Autorstwa The_Sibylline_Sapien

Hola Everyone

It's Sunday and I am back with the next update😀😀😀!!! Apologies for the delay as I was caught up with my work

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot.🙂🙂🙂

Note- The parts in italics is flashback while the parts in normal text is present.

Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

"BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH SONAKSHI, MR. DIXIT"

As Misha said that Dev looked shocked to the core, never in his wildest dreams could he think he would have done something like that, it was not the first time that he was completely sloshed. In fact, ever since Sonakshi went away from his life most of his time would be spent drinking till he would lose his senses. It was his way of lessening the pain he felt remembering all the beautiful moments he had spent with her, though quiet a few times girls did try to get intimate with him, even he tried to move on but then he could never look beyond Sonakshi, it was as if she had taken his soul away along with her leaving his body behind.

"Misha...Please...Please tell me what...what exactly did I do that night" said Dev, there was a quiver in his voice which did not go unnoticed by Misha, she could sense guilt in his voice.

"Mr. Dixit, you had hugged me thinking I was Sonakshi and...." said Misha but before she could continue further she saw Dev slumping down on the sofa holding his head.

"No...No...No...this cannot happen, what have I done. How could I betray Sonakshi...No...Misha please tell me this is not true, please tell this is untrue" Dev said he was slowly turning hysterical as Misha sensed something wrong.

"Mr.Dixit, Please relax" said Misha handing the glass of water to Dev so that he could relax, momentarily forgetting the purpose of her visit.

"Mr. Dixit, yes you had hugged me. Even though I did try getting out of your hold you did not let me go. But before you could proceed further you had passed out" she said as Dev's head shot up, he heaved a sigh of relief as Misha looked away.

"Yes, you had passed out Mr. Dixit after which I called up Ranveer who came to help me out as you were shivering with fever" she continued as Dev was left confused, if there was nothing wrong that had happened between them why was Misha leaving her job.

"Misha, why are you leaving your job then?" asked Dev as he waited for her answer

"What's the guarantee that it would not repeat Mr. Dixit?" said Misha as Dev was left tongue-tied as she continued "You know Mr. Dixit, frankly I did not want to take up this job especially after the way media portrayed you. But then again this was a much-needed break in my young career but after coming here what I have witnessed here in the past One month is so different from what I had heard or read about Ishwari communication and you especially. You are not the businessman Dev Dixit I had read about who was supposed to be this smart & hard-working businessman. What I saw was an irresponsible person who seldom has idea of what is going on in his company. If it were not for Tina & your other loyal employees your company would have been suffering huge losses from which it would have been difficult to recover. Do you have an idea about how many frauds are been committed here and that too by your own brother? Yet you seem so unaware about it and to top that you don't come to the office resulting in delay of a few projects. This was not what I had signed up for. And then that day the way you had behaved with me made me loose that tiny bit of respect I had for you. Sorry Mr. Dixit but I cannot work with you" she finished looking questioningly at Dev who was left speechless listening to Misha's rant.

For the first time after his broken marriage someone had berated him and what Misha said was not untrue either. Ever since his break up he had cut off almost all communication with his family spending most of his time either at the Bar or his farmhouse with occasional visits every week to his office, the only times he visited Ishwari Niwas was either to enquire about his mother's health or know about Elena's well-being who was five months into her pregnancy, it seemed his sisters had abandoned him as well. Though personally he was in the worst phase he could not let it affect his professional life, though initially the affects of his break up had spilled over on to his work with all the negative publicity by the media still he could regain some part of his lost reputation and recover a few losses, but his company was still far away from what it was once. There were constant frauds in the company and that's one Teena had told him about Misha, though he was sceptical initially given her inexperience, yet he gave her a chance and the girl did prove him wrong. She had taken up her job just like a fish takes to water but then now she was ready to leave, and the reason was him.

"Misha, can we please sit and talk. Just for once?" said Dev trying to calm her down, he knew he could not lose a girl like Misha who was so committed to her work. Misha softened a bit and nodded as both settled down.

"What will you have Misha?" he asked

"Nothing Mr. Dixit, can we make this quick please" she said wanting to end this quickly and leave as soon as possible.

"Misha, please I insist" said Dev as Misha replied "A Black coffee without sugar would do Mr. Dixit" she replied not wanting to drag it further as a smile formed on Dev's face, he picked up the intercom and ordered for a couple of Black coffee as Misha looked at him surprised.

"Don't worry, one is for me. Even I am fond of Black coffee" he said with a smile while Misha nodded wordlessly though there was a slight smile on her face which relieved Dev, it was the first time he saw her smile since yesterday. They both sat silently for some time before their coffee arrived

"Misha, I understand in all these days that you have worked you must have felt that I was an irresponsible Boss and to an extent its true as well. But then I had Tina who had everything under control and informed me from time to time about the happenings in the office. I know of everything that happens here" said Dev breaking the silence as Misha at first was caught by surprise but then nodded her head in agreement.

"And I am really sorry for what happened that night. Believe me when I say this it was never my intention to misbehave with you" he said, his voice had a mixture of sadness and sincerity which did not escape Misha.

"Actually, that day was such that...." paused Dev, he did not know whether to continue further as Misha observed his hesitancy, she felt his voice choke.

"What was it Mr. Dixit?" said Misha but the very next moment mentally scolded herself as she felt she was intruding his private space. "I am sorry Mr. Dixit. I shouldn't have asked" said Misha as Dev looked at her wordlessly and slowly said.

"It was the day when I had confessed my love to Sonakshi" he said as tears started flowing from his eyes remembering the day, the irony of fate was such that the person he loved was not there with him to celebrate the first anniversary of it.

As Misha heard Dev and saw the tears flow from his eyes, her heart went out to him it was the first time she was exposed to this vulnerable side of her boss. She could now make some sense of his actions that day.

"You still love her?" asked Misha, she knew it was not right on her part but then the person in front of her seemed broken and she felt obliged to share his pain. While Dev sat wordlessly and then added "SHE WAS BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME" as tears now flowed unabashed from his eyes as tears formed in Misha's eyes as well, she didn't know why but she could feel his pain.

Misha got up and started to leave as Dev looked at her pleading eyes "Don't worry Mr. Dixit, I am not leaving the job, I need to complete my pending work" said Misha smiled as a bright smile formed on Dev's face as well, he was happy that she had agreed to stay.

"Mr. Dixit, I know you are my boss. But can we be friends?" she said catching Dev by surprise for a moment, just sometime ago she was ready to leave the job but now she wanted his friendship. Misha could exactly understand his expressions as she said.

"You are a good person Mr. Dixit" she said as she forwarded her hand while Dev returned her hand shake and said "Now that we are friends, you can call me Dev, Misha" said Dev as both smiled. IT WAS THE DAWN OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP.

******************

"And that's how our friendship started. Though we started on a wrong foot, but we found each other's support probably because both of us knew what it meant to be lonely" said Misha with tears in her eyes as she remembered the day.

Sonakshi on the other hand was sitting morosely with tears glistening her eyes. It was the first time she realized the void she had left in his life after she went away. She at least had her family with her who were always supportive but who did he have.

"Dev nahi chahta tha ki main uskey office se kaam karoon. Iss liye usney ek choti si office jahan main aur uskey employees kaam karnney lagey. Wo nahi chahta tha ki Vicky ko pata chaley ki hum uskey har activity par nazar rakh rahey hai" said Misha as Sonakshi nodded but then there was just one thought in her mind, if Dev knew about Vicky why did he not disclose his truth in front of the family.

"Tum yahi soch rahi jo na ki agar Dev ko Vicky ke baarey main pata that oh usney kisi se kuch kyun nahi kaha?" said Misha as if gauging Sonakshi's thoughts "Kyunki Bhaley Vicky jo bhi galat kaam karey wo Ishwair ji aur Dev ki behno ka khayal rakh raha tha Mamiji ke saath. Aur phir tum bhi nahi thi, toh Vicky ka sach saamney agar aa bhi jaata phir bhi tum toh wapas nahi aati naa Sonakshi" said Misha as once again tears formed in Sonakshi's eyes. If only she had believed Dev on that fateful night things might have been different in their lives.

"Phir, Phir kya hua Misha?" asked Sonakshi as Misha said "Humari dosti gehri huyi, phir bhi main ne dekha ki Dev kabhi khush nahi rehta tha" she paused and then added "Lekin ek din main usey wahan le gayi jahan se uski zindagi main ek nayi umeed, ek nayi wajah mili apni zindagi jeeney ki. It was as if he had found solace in his life" she said as Sonakshi looked on and asked.

"Where did you take him Misha?" asked Sonakshi as Misha replied "For that we need to go that place Sonakshi" as both got up and headed to the place which was Dev's paradise in the past six years.

******************

"Misha?" said Riya as Tina and Ranveer nodded.

"Haan Misha, she started as the legal advisor at Ishwari communications. She was just a fresh graduate working in a small firm when my Friend told me about her and that's how she joined the company. She was the person who in fact got Sir's life back on track, became his friend, his confidant, his support over the past six years. Someone who gave a direction to his life when he was in the worst phase of his life" said Tina

"What did she do Tina?" asked Nikki as Tina and Ranveer looked at each other, it was probably the time for them to reveal about the place which became Dev's home in the last six years.

"For that we need to go to that place" said Ranveer as the sisters looked confused but Tina reassured them as everyone got up and left for the place in the hope of finding clues of Dev's whereabouts.

******************

Far away in a remote village in Himachal Pradesh a young man in his mid-30s was seen playing with kids in the age group of 2-10 years. He was twirling the kids one by one in the air who were giggling in ecstasy as the man found his joy and peace in their laughter. They were fighting for their turn to be hurled upon in the air by him. He seemed to become a kid with all the kids around. Just then a woman in her late 60s entered the place, she was out in the city for some work the whole day returning in the evening, at first she could not recognize who the person though she felt she knew him but as the man turned revealing his face a bright smile formed on her face as only one word escaped her mouth.

"DEV"

******************

Done, How was it??. Frankly, I am nervous as this is the part of the story which quite a few of the readers have been waiting for, so I do not whether I am able to do justice to their expectations or not. And I know this one would have been boring but it is important for the story to progress.

As always, awaiting your votes/thoughts/feedback & comments on this part as the future updates of this story would depend on that. So please do vote, makes the writer happy.🙂🙂🙂

And my best wishes to all those readers who are appearing for their exams. I am sure you guys will rock your exams 👍🙂👍🙂

PRECAP - WHERE DID MISHA TAKE SONAKSHI????🤔😢🤔

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

79.2K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
48.5K 4.9K 18
• Highest Rank- #197 in Fan Fiction • Sonakshi Bose is looking for a summer job, when she meets Dev Dixit. For the summer, he offers her a job to tak...
102K 5K 32
What would have happened if our beloved couple, Ms. Sonakshi Bose and Mr. Dev Dixit, a.k.a. 'DevAkshi', would not have met the way they did on the sh...
64.5K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...