Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

By bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... More

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Thirty-Five (35):

1.2K 49 8
By bluewinkee23

One year and five months ago. Jimin, Taehyung, and Yerin already graduated in college; they are now working in different company, Taehyung is in his family's business while Jimin focus in his career as a businessman, and Yerin? She is now a HR Manager in one of the big company in Seoul.

While Eunbi, Jungkook, and Yuna are still studying. They are now fouth year college students, two and a half months to go, they will finally graduated.

"4pm sharp, I want you to be here." Eunbi said through the phone call.

"4pm Park Jimin, if you are late, then go to your family's house alone." then she ended the phone call.

Yuna and Jungkook laughed.

"Gosh! I can't believe that guy. I know his work is important, but this family meeting is also important." Eunbi said.

"Yah! Eunbi, don't pressure your boyfriend. He was busy right now, but he still manage to fetch you." Yuna said.

"He was always like that." Eunbi said. "Since his first day of work, we only meet each other for atleast once or twice in a week."

"Hyung is really busy. Why don't you try to visit him." Jungkook said.

"I don't want, if I see her staff, maybe I will slap that girl." Eunbi angrily said.

"AHAHAHA!! Jealousy strike." Yuna teased.

"I don't want to, but I really can't help myself to feel jealous. Especially, when his staff wear short mini skirt." Eunbi said.

"I can feel you." Yuna said. "That's why, if you…" pointed at Jungkook. "Work with that kind of girl, then I will break up with you."

"Tsk. Don't worry, it will never happen." Jungkook peck on her cheek.

Suddenly, Eunbi's phone rang. It was her boyfriend, Jimin. She excuse herself from the couple as she answered the phone call.

"I really miss Yerin unnie." Yuna said leaning on her boyfriend's shoulder.

A year ago when everything's change, the three girls still living in the appartment but they rarely see each other since Yerin was so busy in her work. She go home late and go to work early, so they could only bond with her during Yerin's day-off.

And in a year pass, when Taehyung and Yerin started dating, so does Eunbi and Jimin. The two boys can't hang-out without their girlfriends, Yerin and Eunbi were really strict when it comes to their boyfriends, since many girls keeps on approaching them. Yuna is really happy for her bestfriends after they dating news broke, because finally they are now with someone that will taking care of them.

"We will visit her." Jungkook said.

"When?" Yuna asked.

"Hm? Later? After class."

"Really? Wow, thank you!" Yuna hugged him.

"Come on, stop that skinship. Let's go to class." Eunbi suddenly pop out.

"Let's go!" Jungkook hold Yuna's hand.

°

"I will go first, Jimin is already here." Eunbi bid her goodbye to the couple.

"Okay! Take care in your trip." Yuna said.

"Thank you! Oh, by the way, Yuna I will not go home--"

"I know, Jimin oppa already told me. Besides, busan is really a long trip drive." Yuna said.

"Thank you so much!" Eunbi hugged her.

"Go, maybe Jimin hyung is already bored." Jungkook said.

"Aren't you going to say hi to him?" Eunbi asked.

"Maybe I cry if I did." Jungkook joke.

"Hahaha! Okay, see you around." Eunbi said.

"Wait." Jungkook walk towards Eunbi and hugged her. "Hug Jimin hyung for me."

Eunbi smile. "I will."

"Take care." Yuna said.

After Eunbi left, the two decided to go to Yerin's office.

"Yunaaaa~" Yerin happily ran towards them as soon as she saw Yuna and Jungkook. "I miss you!" she hugged Yuna tightly.

"I miss you too unnie." Yuna also hug her.

"Sorry, I can't bond with you. I am so busy here." Yerin said.

"It was okay, unnie. I understand." Yuna said.

"Jungkook-ah! Thank you for bringing Yuna here." Yerin said.

"She really miss you everyday." Jungkook said.

"Thank you so much!"

°

"Ah, time passes by already. You need to go home now." Yerin said.

"Can I stay here?" Yuna asked.

Yerin chuckle. "No, sweety. I still need to do a lot of work."

"I can wait you here." Yuna insist.

"Yuna, you can't. Noona is really busy." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, can you please accompany Yuna for a night." Yerin said.

"A night? Aren't you going home?"

"Taehyung and I will go to Incheon, after my work. Dad wants to see him." Yerin said.

"This late night?"

Yerin nodded.

"We should take our dinner first, then we will go to your appartment." Jungkook said.

"Are you sure that you really want to accompany me?" Yuna asked.

Jungkook nodded. "I want to protect you."

Yerin smiled. "I will trust Yuna to you. Don't do something to her okay?"

"I will noona."

"Okay, you should go now." Yerin said.

"Take care unnie." Yuna hugged Yerin once again.

"Noona." Jungkook also hugged her. "Please hugged Taehyung hyung for me."

Yerin smiled. "I will."

Yuna and Jungkook walk out in Yerin's office. They are walking hand in hand towards the streets, since Jungkook didn't brought his car along because he wants to be with Yuna. He wants to walk with her at this night, since tomorrow is saturday, means it's weekend.

"I love you!" Jungkook suddenly said.

Yuna looked at him curious. "How many times should I heard you saying that?"

"Until my last breathe." he joke.

Yuna stops her track, making at guy stop also.

"Why?"

"Stop joking around. I don't like that joke." Yuna said angrily.

Jungkook smiled. "I am sorry, okay? I just want to lighten up your day because I know that your going to miss your friends."

"Still, I don't want you to joke around." Yuna said.

"Yes, ma'am." Jungkook salute. "I love you!"

"I love you too." she answer.

Jungkook give her a light peck on the lips. They continue to walk across the street. The stop light is now red signing that the pedestrians were go.

Jungkook and Yuna walks with other people in the pedestrian lane, when a car suddenly speed up. As fast like a flash, Jungkook immediately push Yuna away, making the girl to roll over the street.

"Oh my god." the other people shouts.

Yuna slowly get up, she have a bruises all over body that's why she feel pain.

"Call the ambulance, everyone call the ambulance."

Yuna could heard the people shouting panicly.

"Jungkook." she called.

"Jungkook."

"Miss, are you okay?" someone approach her.

"Did you my boyfriend?" Yuna asked.

"Boyfriend?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend." Yuna started to cry.

Suddenly the ambulance arrive. Yuna slowly walk towards the chaos, she can see the blood on the floor.

"Everyone move." The medics shouted.

When the medics put the victim on the stretcher, Yuna suddenly cried harder.

"Jungkook…" she called. "Jungkook."

They were about to close the ambulance door, but Yuna stops them.

"I am with him." she said.

The medics let her to go, they help her to clean her wounds. Yuna crying while holding Jungkook's hand tightly. He was laying on the stretcher lifeless with blood covered his body.

"Jungkook." she called. "Please wake up."

"Ma'am we already arrive here in hospital." the nurse said.

They told Yuna to sit on the wheelchair but the girl keep insisting to be with her boyfriend. But they didn't let her to go inside the operating room.

"Jungkook~" Yuna cried. "Jungkook, I want to be with him. Please let me…"

The nurse stops her as she keeps struggling from their grips. Suddenly, one nurse walk towards her and inject something to her to make her calm.

Yuna slowly opened her eyes, the bright lights welcomed her as she fully open her eyes.

"Yuna, Yuna."

She look beside her and saw her friends. They are so worried about her.

"Jungkook, where's Jungkook?" Yuna tried to sat up, but Yerin stops her.

"Just take a rest." Yerin said.

"I want to see Jungkook." Yuna started to cry again.

"Rest first, then you will see him." Eunbi said.

"Please, bring me to Jungkook. I want to see him." Yuna plead at her friends.

Eunbi and Yerin can't help but to cry also, they are so worried and pity towards her.

"Please, bring me with him."

"Okay! Just wait here."

Eunbi ask for assistance, they let Yuna to sat on the wheelchair. Eunbi and Yerin were the one who pushed the wheelchair.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung suddenly approach them.

"Yuna wants to see Jungkook." Eunbi said.

"Where is he?" Yuna asked.

Mrs. Kim approach Yuna, she caress her hair while her tears fall from her eyes.

"Where's Jungkook ahjumma?" Yuna asked crying.

Mrs. Kim smiled. "He will going to be fine."

"Can I see him?" she asked.

"Yuna… Jungkook is," Mrs. Kim doesn't know how to tell her.

"What is it ahjumma?"

"Jungkook is… he was in comma." Mrs. Kim said.

Yuna world suddenly stops turning, time suddenly stops, everything stops when she heard that.

"Comma?"

Mrs. Kim nodded.

"I want to see him."

"Yuna~"

"I want to see him." she shouted.

Mrs. Kim pushed her wheelchair inside the room where Jungkook is, Yuna see her boyfriend laying on the bed with machines all over his body. She can't do anything but to cry, she just sat there crying as she was watching Jungkook there.

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another chaptie 😊
I thought it would be the last, but not hehe! I think many of you doesn't want to finish it already, that's why I keep thinking of many idea for this story. Hehe, just kidding! 😂
But, I am so sure that the next chapter will be the Finale.
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.9K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
53.2K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
169K 4.8K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
265K 9.7K 27
[What happens when teacher and student fall in love? ] started : 6 February 2020 ended : 26 November 2020 Best Ranking : Was #1 on btsjk #1 on jkimag...