Hannibal || e.d

By chaoscupid

'Hannibal rising' A serial killer and cannibal. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
END

14

841 24 22
By chaoscupid

*Your POV*

We eat dinner before we go back to my room and after that we go up and pack my stuff -mostly the things that I need- means a lot.

It is really late and we both are really tired but I don't want to be alone. My mother is already sleeping so I ask him if he would like to stay with me this night.. I really don't want to spend the last night in here alone.. he means a lot.. he smirks at me while I try to put my shorts on.

He's already laying in my bed with his hands behind his head. He licks his lips. »Could you close you eyes?« I ask since he won't do it by himself. »Never. You think I'm going to miss this view?« he asks and I roll my eyes.

If I wouldn't be very tired I would go and change in the bathroom but I can barely move. So I roll my eyes and put my shorts and my top on in front of him..

*Ethan's POV*

Her body.. her skin.. so smooth and so beautiful. So flawless and soft. I can't help but lick my lips. I wanted to make her crazy but when it goes like that I think ill be the one who gets crazy at the end.

I'm already obsessed with her. Her legs.. her butt... that small waist -her waist is extremely small like one of these dolls- and her upper body.. even her shoulders. I think I fell in love.

How can a person alone be so fine and so beautiful.. so innocent and so sweet.. she is a sin.. she can't be from here.. she makes my brain tingle.. the things I would do to her and the things that are going through my head about her make me even more crazy..

I wish I could do all these things to her. I know soon I will. She wants it too but she's too shy.. I'll give her more time. I don't want her to regret anything.. maybe I do?

*Your POV*

Before I can say a word he stands up and takes his shirt off. My jaw drops and I freeze. I forget about what I was concentrating on.. his abs.. these wide shoulders.. his muscular body.. I swallow as I begin to think again.. I feel my heart racing.

This was too fast.. I wasn't ready. Being around him when he is shirtless is not really good or healthy for me. I mean these lines.. these veins and these muscles.. I feel like I can't breathe.. he smirks at me.. »What? Never seen a body like that?« he asks coming closer..

I take a few steps back and try to breathe. I'm not a good liar so I shake my head. I already feel how I'm blushing. That pretty embarrassing. He laughs and asks »Do you want to touch it..?« my jaw drops and my heart stopes.. touching him.. I never thought about that.. he keeps coming closer but don't move.

He takes my hand -this time pretty gently- and puts it on his chest.. it feels amazing.. his skin is so soft and so clean.. so smooth and flawless.

He slides my hand down slowly to his Sixpack.. I have to admit it feels amazing.. I get goosebumps and start shivering.. I get turned on by him.. thats not good.. it makes everything worse because I know

I won't be able to resist.. it's so warm in here.. actually it's getting hotter. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.. his looks are so soft.. he's not smirking or anything.. I think he feels it too.

He feels that thing between us. This time it's serious.. I want him so bad.. I wish I wouldn't be so shy and innocent.. maybe that's what he likes.. god I don't even know what he likes.

He keeps sliding my hand down while I get distracted by his eyes.. then I look at his body and as I see he keeps going deeper I pull my hand away because it was too deep. I swallow and he laughs dirty..

»Did this make you weak?« he asks whispering after he stops laughing. It did make me weak but I can't tell him that. So I put my hair behind my air and try to breathe normally.

»N-no.« I stutter and swallow again. I really need some water either I'll dry here. But on the other side I'm pretty wet... He bites his lip and looks at me.

Then he slowly starts pulling his pants down with a big smirk in his face. I gasp for air and cover my eyes immediately. I hear how he laughs but I don't say anything. »Don't worry I'm not completely naked.« he says and I try to defend myself. »I'm still not a pervert like you!« He laughs again.

»You can open your eyes.« he says but I don't. »I promise you won't see anything.. yet.« I slowly open my eyes and see he changed. We got a few of his clothes that he won't take to Paris in my room. But I see he didn't take on a shirt. I keep staring at it because I can't take my eyes from it..

»Won't you take on a shirt..?« I ask blushing. »I think you like my body. I'll do you this favor.« he says with a raspy voice. My voice gets higher and higher.

»I'll leave that to you.« I say and get into my bed. The blanket is big enough for us too. Just like my bed. He wants to close the light but I stop him. »No.. I like brightness..« I say a little bit afraid. I don't know what I am afraid of.. if its him or just the situation.. it's just that I sometimes sleep with the light opened.

»Don't worry I'll teach you to feel comfortable in the darkness..« he says and turns off the lights.. I can still see him because of the lights that comes in through the window.

He gets in too and lays down immediately. I try to get used to the darkness while he's totally comfortable looking at me. I try to calm down and lay down slowly too..

»Keep your hands to yourself!« I say strictly making sure the rules. He furrows his eyebrows. »Excuse me my love? You are the one who asked me to sleep with you.« he says and smiles very joyful. My jaw drops. »Not like that!« I say looking at him shocked.. he doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

He only looks at me and then he looks at my lips.. »Not when you're in these shorts baby..« I feel the blood pumping to my cheeks. »Never mind. Sleep now.« I say and turn my back to him. I close my eyes and try to sleep but it won't work. I try not to move and bite my lip. I really fell in love with him.. how can I not?

I know he's not sleeping yet either but I don't want to turn around to him to check. I'm not even tired anymore..

Suddenly I feel his fingers sliding down my waist to my legs... I hold my breath.. then he wraps his arms around my body and pulls me completely to himself.. my back touches his bare body.. he buries his face in my neck and slides his hand between my legs.

I don't know if I should do something to not.. I'm totally nervous but I need to clam down.. somehow I can't help but smile. I don't want him to see my smile.. it would be embarrassing if he would find out that I like that. I'm already blushing and that's enough. No need to cringe.

So I keep breathing normally and wait if he says something. His hand between my legs makes me feel some type of way.. it makes me crazy but I need to act normal.. »If you move, I won't have any mercy.« he says and my heart starts racing as fast as it never did...

I think I'm going to explode.. how am I supposed to sleep like this? With this excitement? He grinds his nose on my neck.. I close my eyes. I try to sleep since we have to wake up really early tomorrow to catch the flight. Although it isn't easy to concentrate on it, I somehow manage to fall asleep..

***

When I wake up I really that I'm laying on him.. his arms around me.. I don't know how we came into this position.. but I'm not complaining..

Feeling his body against mine is something special.. I could get used to this. I already got used to this.
»Good morning..« I hear him saying with a husky voice. He's already awake and not letting me go on purpose.

»Good morning..« I still feel kind of embarrassed to be in this situation. I know he knows I like it but I don't want to make it too obvious.
All of sudden we hear mothers voice.

»Y/N sweetheart, Ethan my dear! Get ready we need to catch the flight!« as soon as we hear her shouting that, I try to get off him but he won't let me. Just like the last time. I only pray that she won't come in.

Well I locked the door but we'll never know.. »What is your problem?« I ask him quickly and he smiles. »I like your body on mine I guess.« I roll my eyes. »Kids we don't have much time! Get ready please!«

I feel the adrenaline in my blood when I hear my mother. It always makes me feel like we take risks and that's exiting.. I hear her leaving. »Ethan let me go, I promise you'll get more later but now now!« I clench my jaw and he looks surprised..

»More..? Don't you dare to think that I'll forget about this because I won't.« I let my head fall in his neck because my neck hurts from keeping my head up.

»Good I won't don't worry.!«
»You don't know what you got yourself into... I can't wait..« he says and lets me go.. I rush and get ready.. well we all get ready and as soon as we're done, my mother calls a cab and we wait while a few men empty our house.

They take the furniture.. watching them hurts me really bad but I have to deal with it. I take deep breathes and keep my head up. It all goes so fast.. too fast.

When the cab arrives I take a last look at my home.. at the place I was born and raised.. knowing that I'll never come back.. I'll never see this place again.. We leave and as soon as we enter the airport, I start to cry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 505 41
18+ Grace's mind was supposed to be fixed and return home to Maria and be her perfect daughter. However, she's accidentally found herself, in the FBI...
60.9K 1.7K 36
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Agent Grace Williamson was recommended to Doctor Lecter - by Alana Bloom - to ask him to accompany her on identifying murderers and p...
10.4K 462 13
Part 3 in the The Thirst series. Games are a deadly pastime when one player's a serial killer and the other is a vampire. When you throw a recently...
714 60 6
Cameron is a manipulative, sociopathic, serial killer that stalks the streets at night in search of prey, but tonight, the tables might be turned on...