My Dream Man | Book 1 | Sal V...

By YT_Sanity

*Inspired by @BarbaraSuchecka* 'How many years have I been here? 5? 8? 15? I don't remember. All I know is, I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter Eleven

411 8 8
By YT_Sanity

When I got back downstairs, the guys had already left. Sal washed the dishes, which he didn't need to do, and stacked them neatly next to the sink. I quickly put those away so later I wouldn't have to bother putting them away. A note sat on the counter, guessing from the guys. I picked it up and read it.

Addison,
    It's kind of mean to leave when you're busy but we needed to freshen up, especially Brian. So, we headed out. I washed the dishes for you and let the dogs out. They should be just roaming the back yard. Anyways, I will text you after we're done shooting. Talk to you later!
-Sal

I crinkled up the paper and threw it into the garbage. Not that it was worthless, just what am I supposed to do with it? I looked out the window to see that it was a nice day out. Through the patio doors, I saw Lady and Speckles playing around. I hummed to myself. I went upstairs, put my bathing suit on, grabbed a towel, and decided to go swimming in the pool outback. When I got out, I set my towel on one of the lawn chairs, along with my sunglasses and hat. I took a quick glance at the water. I set myself up, counted down to three, then ran. I took a big leap and brought my knees up to my chest. When I got up to the surface, I took a deep breath in.

>><<

I was laying in the middle of the pool on my doughnut float. My butt was barely skimming the water through the middle hole. My head rested back as my feet hung over the other side. I was really comfortable. Though, I knew I fell asleep because when I woke up, there was barking then a splash. This made me jump and flip over into the water. When my head popped up, Speckles was next to me, licking my face. I rolled my eyes, collected my sunglasses, and swam to the surface. As I walked, I grabbed my towel and wiped my face and arms, not caring to stop. I opened the patio door, let the dogs in, then followed in afterwards. I jumped into the shower, changed into pajama pants and a plain t-shirt, and headed downstairs. It was almost six and I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered some Chinese for the night.

I went to the couch and turned on the tv to kill time for the Chinese. Sense there was nothing on, I decided to watch a movie. I put on Ratatouille and got myself comfortable on the couch. Not even two minutes later, the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up to answer the door. There stood the delivery guy with my food. I paid for it, said thanks, then went back to watch my movie.

As I opened the Chinese and relaxed back on my couch, I got a text. I yelled, causing the dogs to bark. I picked up my phone to see who it was. None other than Sal.

Sal:
Hey Add!

Addison:
Don't call me that.

Sal:
Sorry.

Addison:
It's fine

Sal:
What's up?

Addison:
Relaxing by eating some Chinese take out and watching a movie.

Sal:
Oh my god! Me too! Well, I'm just eating my Chinese. I just got home so I didn't feel like cooking.

I chuckled and shoved more food into my mouth as I replied.

Addison:
Honestly, me too.

Sal:
It's boring over here.

Addison:
Oh? I'm sorry...? What do you want me to do haha.

Sal:
Well...I was wondering if I could come over and relax with you. If not, that's fine! I can eat Chinese on this lonely Thursday night.

I rolled my eyes and air chuckled.

Addison:
Yes...you can come over. But! I don't want to see you in jeans or a nice shirt. Wear some comfy, and I mean comfy, clothes.

Sal:
Got it. See ya in a few.

Addison:
See ya.

I set my phone face down on the side table. I set my Chinese down so I wouldn't finish it all up before Sal got here. With the waiting, I decided to pause the movie and get some drinks for us. I grabbed two La Croix cans and set them down on the coffee table in the living room. Just as I sat down, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

Then came in Sal. I turned around in the couch and smiled at him. He gave me a smile in return as he walked over to me (after taking his shoes off, of course. You need to keep clean).

"Welcome to the night of relaxation at Addison's house." I greeted.

"It's a pleasure to be here." Sal said back with a bright smile.

He sat down on the couch next to me. He placed all of his stuff on the coffee table and slightly organized it. I chuckled as I grabbed my Chinese in one hand and the remote in the other. Sal grabbed his food, adjusted himself on the couch, then gave me a look. I chuckled.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Ready as I could ever be." He replied.

I pressed play. I set the remote down then adjusted myself on the couch. We watched the movie in silence, enjoying our dinner. When we were both done with eating, we got each other more comfortable on the couch.

It was pretty dark by now. The only light source in the whole house was from the tv. Sal and I were on opposite ends of the couch, sharing one big blanket. When Ratatouille came to an end, we decided to watch another, even though it was pretty late. We decided to stick with Pixar and Disney theme and put on Beauty and the Beast, live-action.

As I plopped down onto the couch, Sal motioned for me to scoot closer. So I did. Though, there was still a gap between our whole bodies. Not even a quarter way into the movie, Sal stretched his arm out and placed it over my shoulders. I rolled my eyes, but left it there. A few minutes later, he squeezed my shoulder and pulled my closer. I rolled my eyes once again and scooted closer to him. Our bodies had no gap between them anymore. Though, I didn't move my head, or my whole body in that matter. Sal's arm sat awkwardly on my shoulders, making it a little uncomfortable. To exit myself out of the situation, I paused the movie and got up.

"Do you want anymore snacks?" I asked picking up our garbage.

"N-no. I'll be fine." Sal stuttered.

I nodded my head and went into the kitchen. I was still kind of hungry, I put some popcorn in the microwave. I then grabbed another can of La Croix for me. I didn't want Sal to be left out or anything, so I walked into the doorway of the kitchen. I noticed he wasn't there.

"Sal, so you want another La Croix?" I asked.

I got no answer.

"Sal, this isn't funny." I said with a airy chuckle.

Again, there was nothing.

"Sal?" I asked.

I walked over and turned on the lamp. He wasn't in the living room. Suddenly, I started to panic. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted him.

Addison:
Where are you?!

I didn't get a reply from that either.

Now I started yelling. "Sal! Sal! Where are you?!"

I checked every door downstairs in the house. He wasn't in any of them. I got upstairs and started checking all the rooms. The only room that stances was the bathroom.

"Sa-" I cut myself off.

I pressed my ear to the door and gripped the doorknob with my right hand. I could hear talking from the bathroom. I listened quietly.

"I don't know what to do man, I made a complete fool of myself already! ... Yeah, yeah. ... But what if- ... okay! ... What would you do? ... I know you did! Just I want to make su- ... Alright! ... I'll just, just talk to her then. ... Yeah, that's also a possibility. ... I don't want to fuck it up though. ... Yes I will! ... Don't call me shortcake. ... Yes I really like her, what's your point? ... Okay. ... Okay, I'll do it. I have to go. ... See ya."

I heard him sigh. The water started to run for at least thirty seconds before it shut off. The doorknob started to twist. My eyes widened as I let go, pushing myself away from the door. When the door opened, Sal stopped himself. His eyes widened to see me standing a few inches away from the door. My hands were behind my back, rocking on the back of my heels.

"How long...?" He started, pointing at me.

"At least fifteen minutes." I answered nervously.

"How much...?" He asked.

"Since you said 'I don't what to do man, I made a complete fool of myself already.'" I, again, answered honestly.

Sal stood there for a good ten seconds, dumbfounded, before he slapped both of his hands to his face. He cussed under his breath and took a deep sigh of regret. As he was about to close the door again, I quickly slipped my foot in between the door frame and the door. I winced in pain as Sal opened the door wider with even more regret on his face.

"Fuck me, I'm so sorry Addison." Sal apologized.

"It's fine." I said.

My eyes averted to his face. I moved closer to him, grabbing both of his shoulders.

"Look at me." I directed.

Sal's eyes averted to mine. I could see all the regret and sadness in his eyes.

"Why are you so upset?" I asked.

"I-uh. I just totally made a big fool of myself downstairs. I'm sorry for making you feel so uncomfortable. Also, I know it was mean of me to leave like that, but I needed to talk to someone. I'm so sorry Addison. I'm sorry I slammed the door on your foot, I didn't mean to. Gosh, I'm such a-"

Before he could finish, I placed my lips on his. Sal was shocked at first, but eventually kissed me back after a few seconds. I pulled away. Sal's face was full of confusion.

"Why did you do that." He asked.

"I felt like it. And also, I wanted you to shut up about you being a fuck up." I snickered.

Sal rolled his eyes and gave a smile. I smiled back at him.

"That's what I like to see." I said.

Sal rolled his eyes again. I wrapped my arms around his neck to fully give him a hug. Sal wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. We stayed there for a few seconds before....

"Something smells burnt." Sal commented.

My eyes widened. "My popcorn!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 53 23
It had been 10 years since Sal thought about him. A decade since he lost the love of his life so why was he suddenly dreaming of his late boyfriend...
22.1K 585 28
Cassie was an ordinary 35 year old girl from the UK. She's always wanted to find love, however, has never been lucky enough. That is until, she meets...
326K 3.8K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...
25.7K 840 70
Apollonia felt as though she had been running away her entire life. What happens when she decides to start chasing the impractical. //Ranked Number o...