Torn in two - Lashton

By toxic-mikey

Ashton Irwin tries to be like all other 17 year olds, but fails because people bully and judge him after comi... More

Terrified
A new friend
All fun and games
Kiss me like you mean it
toxic-mikey's questions for you!
Family
That one more day
Visit
Boys like boys
1K READS OMFG
Hi
Cuts
A Mess.
Trailer!
I swear.
Going downhill.
is this goodbye?
Rant!
Crash
Im sorry.
The end (part 1)
the end ♡
THANK YOU SO MUCH
HELP

Running away

2.7K 75 41
By toxic-mikey

Ashton's pov.

I woke up to Luke shaking my shoulders and whispering

'Wake up Ash, come on big day!'

I groaned and rolled over but Luke pulled the covers off me and exposed me to the cold of his house. I finally managed to roll partly on the floor, half of me on Luke's bed and the other half (my face) on the floor.

"Lemme sleep. And why is to still... Still dark?"

Luke smiled and looked down.

"I am taking you away from here baby"

My eyes flew open and sprung out of bed.

"Really!?"

"Yes yes now come on, we have to get to your house. You have your key right?"

I nodded quickly and put on my Nirvana tee shirt, black jeans, converse, and messed with my hair by putting on my fedora. (Note: Ash still has his old hair like the straight hair but the same style sense of 2014)

Luke grabbed his keys and took me and left.

---

We pulled up to my house and I ran inside and grabbed everything I could fit inside this gigantic duffle bag. I fit all my clothes, two pairs of shoes (not counting the ones on my feet), my shitload of money I got for my birthday, and this little blanket thing.

We put everything in Luke's car and just drove.

We just drove and drove and drove.

Never looking back.

Never.

---

Luke's pov.

Yes I will miss my family and I most likely will regret this but this is not for me.

It's for Ashton.

I was planning on driving a few cites down, but I just kept going.

We left at 5:17 in the morning

We arrived at where we are now, a little building full of apartments at 6:49 am.

Ashton was asleep so I gently woke him up and brought him to the apartment building.

We walked inside and the people greeted us and we decided to move in the next day.

"It would be $950 a month with a one room, uh where do you work at?" the woman asked both me and Ashton

"Um uhhh... um--"

"Marketing!" Ashton replied, a big, goofy smile forming on his lips.

"Oh, good money huh?" the lady smiled and we nodded

"Ok so we will expect you here tomorrow?" her eyebrows raised and we both nodded again

"Yes, uh see you then ma'am" Ashton shook her hand and smiled at me and so we went by a hotel and decided to stay there for the night.

---

"Um Luke?" Ashton handed me my phone which lighted up with the words

'Mama Hemmings'

"Don't answer it" I said and declined the call and threw my phone on the bed behind us.

"Ok." Ash looked down at his feet and then looked back at me.

"We don't have a bed"

I smaked my forehead as I remembered

"Fuck... Right. And we need jobs."

"Ah fuck." Ashton slumped on the bed and looked at me

"Well it's only 7:29, let's look for beds and jobs"

"Beds first" I said and Ashton nodded so we drove down the street and we stopped by this little warehouse shoppy thing and bought a bed that was only cheap like $500, yeah I hope it lasts and it would be there by next week.

Next we went on a job search adventure. Ashton was like 'hey lets work at McDonalds' so guess where we got a job.

Yeah fucking McDonalds.

We did this all in one day and finally stopped at 12:45.

We grabbed lunch at this little café shop where there were sandwiches and coffee.

It was a nice afternoon.

Ashton was happy.

I got him away.

Fuck yeah.

---

Ashton's pov.

I was pretty unhappy during the day.

I mean, I was pretty damn tired.

So after our 'Lunch Date' we went back to the hotel and crashed.

It was a pretty long day I mean it started at 5:30 in the fucking morning and we finally got home at like 1:30 and I slept until 4:00

We decided to go around, and even explore.

But that's when it hit me.

This is not right.

Not the whole

'Lucas Robert Hemmings just practically kidnapped me to save me' but a whole uneasiness washed over my body. I began to shake as if someone was out to get me.

He was fucking here.

God damn Tyler.

We walked along the streets until I saw him. We locked eyes and he smirked.

Pulling along a little, cute, blond girl. I watched him press her against the brick wall of a building and just make out with her.

Ew.

It was like mouth porn.

A pulled Luke and pointed at them and we both started laughing.

An ugly, bulky kid like Tyler pressed up against a rather cute, little, blond girl. It was just gross.

He seemed to not care that the kid that he hates with all his heart was walking by him with his boyfriend.

This turned out to be a good day.

No not good great.

Wait great isn't strong enough.

It was a perfect day.

Perfect is the right word.

Perfect.

---

The next day 8:30 am

Luke and I walked to the apartment house and the people there asked where all our stuff was.

Funny thing is all we had was a bed, oops?

They put us up there and me and Luke being only 17, had not a clear idea how to even get started in living here.

"Ash, did you bring your moms college savings for you?"

"Um no?" I scoffed and Luke made a

Well-shit-I-just-did face and I laughed

"Why the hell would you bring you Moms collages savings for you?" I asked and sat on the carpeted floor

"Well I mean I got like $1,000 at like this bank thing but that's back home. We are gonna go there a little later today to get it."

I nodded and then another thing came to mind.

"Luke?" i looked up at him and he nodded

"This is all wrong" I sighed "why did we do this? Tyler is already here and your mom treats you like god! I could've just lived with you or we could've even waited until we graduated high school I mean what are we suppo-"

Luke cut me off by kissing my lips quick.

"I did this for us, you weren't happy there for I wasn't happy. I love you. And I'm never leaving you."

"My parents wouldn't care if I left. Yours would be lost. We should go back for a little bit just to talk about this with ours moms like I mean it's the right thing to do." I looked down and reached for my keys and looked back at Luke with a

You-know-this-was-a-dumb-idea face.

"What ever makes you happy, dear"

I pushed Luke playfully and we went back to talk about this whole thing.

Work through it you know.

I think that was a good idea.

---

First we arrived at Lukes and oh my god Liz was so happy to see him.

"Baby! oh my sweet sweet baby where were you? oh hello Ashton! please come come sit down sit down!" She patted at seat and then there was a knock at the door

Liz answered it and it was my mom.

"Is Ashton here- oh! Oh my god I was so worried about where they had gone!" Liz let her in and offered some coffee which of course she would be delighted to have.

We sat them down and told them we wanted to live together. We already bought an apartment and we had planned to buy the first 6 months rent.

Surprisingly, they both agreed.

"We think you two are capable of this. After all you are both nearly 18 in 2 months I feel we are able to let go of you for a bit." Liz said and my mother nodded.

"We need money. Just a little help. Please" I said and Luke looked down.

"Where did you two get jobs?" My mom asked.

Luke blushed and bit his lip, putting his lip ring between his teeth.

"McDonald's, just for now though" I said and Luke nodded.

"Okay, how much is rent? Probably not much, all you need is a bed a fridge and a toilet" Liz chuckled

"$1,200. We already got a bed." Luke said, looking and probably feeling proud of himself.

"Send it back" Liz said "you already have two, Luke's bed is pretty decent size I guess."

"Ash, you have a huge dresser and even a couch in your room, and a flat screen! all you need is in your rooms"

"Thank you, really" I sat up and kissed my mum, and even Luke's and said that we will be back to get our stuff.

We left and called the place we got our cheap cheap bed from and got that money back.

We did good I must say.

---

Liz's pov.

My little gay baby all grown up.

"So how are we gonna help those two?" I asked

"Well they wanna pay 6 moths rent, so why don't we help them by giving each of them $1,425? That'd be $2,850 from us and I bet they can pay the rest. 6 months rent would probably be $5,700 for 6 months."

"Good plan, well I'll call the movers for when they get back." I said

"Okay."

We sat up and mrs. Irwin left hugging me and said she'll find that money.

How are we supposed to do this.

///

A/N: I don't have any clear idea on how to do this whole money thing. But ash and Luke will be fine... I hope. Make sure to read and comment how much the mothly pay should be bc tbh I have not idea. Bye ily all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.9K 24
I wrote this a long time ago and it is quite terrible and very cringy - Luke likes to dress up. He likes pretending to be someone he's not. He lik...
93.4K 3.7K 52
Luke Hemmings is the school's douchebag who thinks he's God's gift. Screwing his way through most of the school population and not thinking twice abo...
5.5K 320 18
Luke Hemmings is on the football team and is very popular among his fellow students. He is smart, but he has his flaws. He doesn't associate often wi...
5.4K 232 41
Luke is left mute from the trauma of being shunned by his father after coming out as trans. He's hurt, alone, and self destructive. He blames himself...