Its Everything About You (Nia...

By hojong

Leanne was just a normal girl, and went on a normal night out as you do. But what happens when you wake up ne... More

Its Everything About You
Best Friends x
That Night
In the Morning...
Oh my Nialler!
School.
One Chance.
That One!
A Party For Two
Not another party.
Another Sorry.
The Tour.
All By Myself
The Rejection
Reunited
True Love
The Beating.
Hospital.
The Return of the Reject.
Taylor
Taking Taylor
Awkwardness
Aggresive.
A Break.
I Should've Kissed You
Wedding Day
Party Time!
The Birthday Arives
You Don't Really Want My Heart x
Behind me.
Love you always and forever.
Would ya?

I'm Sorry (Very short chapter)

1.3K 9 0
By hojong

"Who the fuck are you?" I said angrily. She was very pretty and had short black hair. Fuck. 

"Erm... Hi..." she said. She clearly knew who I was. Niall walked out the kitchen with two plates with Nandos on it. He dropped the plates when he saw me.

"Leanne I can explain..." he said with a soft sigh afterwards.

"Fuck off Niall. Save it for someone who gives to monkey fucks. You told me you loved me. You were clearly lying. I still love you but... Who is she?!" I screamed as loud as i could.

"I'm his girlfriend. The one he really loves!" she said. Sly bitch. I ran for her. I pulled her hair and punched her in the face. I never gave her a chance to hit me back. I pulled off her fake eyelashes. I picked her up by the hair and brought her face to mine. 

"Ever steal my guy again you will regret it." I said coldly. She nodded then I head butted her. I dragged her by the hair to the door and flung her out side. Niall walked towards me. 

"No Niall. No. Get out." and I pointed to the door.

"Ok. I understand. I just want to say. I'm sorry." Thats all he got to say before I slammed the door in his face. I slid down the door and sat there for what seemed like forever crying. I eventually tweeted Bethany to come over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...
5.4K 117 31
[COMPLETED] Katie and her friends were normal girls living in their dream city, London. But when they meet One Direction, they become not-so-normal...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
17.4K 553 23
The boys of One Direction decide to have some fun, but what happens when their fun leads them to something they didn't expect? While REALLY drunk, Ni...