East Vs. West Coast

By DarianaXasf

After I said what I said next thing I know I was slammed into the wall. I groaned by the impact but then open... More

East Vs. West Coast
Ch1: You Don't Know Me
Sneak Peek! πŸ€—
Author's Note:πŸŽƒ
F.M.L
Ch2: Smoke & Fire
Ch3: Sorry Not Sorry
Ch5: Mercy
Authors Note: Update
Ch6: Sorry
Ch7: Bust Your Windows
DEMI IS BACK
Ch8: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 1
HAPPY THANKSGIVINGπŸ¦ƒ
Ch9: Thank You, Next Bitch! Pt. 2
Ch10: Obsessed.
Ch11: Cry Baby
CH12: Dont't
CH13: Be Careful With Me
CH14: Wish You Were Gay
Ch15: Bad Guy
Back at it??
Ch16: Hate & Love or Hate & Hate
Ch17: Call Me Sir
Next Update. (Update)
Ch:18 Mission Pt. 1

Ch4: Sucker For Pain

548 25 2
By DarianaXasf

Note:
I'm so glad that everyone like the last chapter I was kinda iffy about it but y'all made me feel better about that chapter so thank you guys for the support you give me with my book I really appreciate it.

⚠️:

There may be some triggering sense so beware if it's too much for you.

*Dont forget to listen to the song on top while reading*

Enjoy this chapter as things start to get juicy.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Demi Pov)
We entered his room once again, I thought he was gonna leave me in here but he came in and locked the door putting the keys in his pocket.

"Sit", he said I looked at him like he's crazy.

"Excuse me", I said.

"I said sit down", he said.

"I'm not no dog, I will sit when I feel like it", I said next thing I know I was pushed on the bed with Xavier on top of me.

"You're really pushing my bottoms princess", he said once he said that I kept pushing his nose.

"What the fuck are you doing", he asked smiling a little.

I smiled.

"Pushing your bottoms", I said he chuckled.

"Gosh princess.....", he said as he closed his eyes.

"How's your wrist", he asked.

"Huh", I said a little confused.

"Your wrist, it's bruised up", he said.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

"Oh, Umm I don't feel anything I guess it's numb", I said.

"I'll go get some ice", he said as he got off of me.

"Why are you being nice to me", I asked.

He turned around and smirked.

"Just wanna show you my nice side before you never see it again after I'm done with you", he smirked and left.

I knew it was too good to be true, he was messing with me, he was messing with my feelings, he knew what he was doing and if I didn't see that coming then I definitely won't see what's gonna happen next....

Literally.

(Xavier Pov)
As I went down to get some ice I saw my boys playing games and just being the lazy bums they are.

"So bro, you want me to set up downstairs", Zayn asked knowing I was going to tell him that anyways.

"Yeah", I said grabbing the ice pack out of the freezer.

"You really gonna scare her like that X", my brother said.

"Why, problem", I said.

"You know what happen last time t-", I cut him off before he can say anything.

"Don't you dare discuss that in my house or anywhere around me, you may be my brother j but I don't mind beating your ass", I said and went upstairs.

"Here", I said as I walked in and handed her the ice pack.

"Yup I was right", she said I looked at her confused.

"what", I question.

"You're bipolar", she said.

"What are you a diagnosis", I said.

"Wow big word for such a small minded fake gangster", she said.

She got jokes?

Cute!

"Watch it princess you're already in enough trouble", I said she rolled her eyes.

"Look I'll give you the money, now let me go home I'm pretty sure my uncle and Justin are looking for me", she said.

"O don't worry about that, I called up your friend Cat and told her to tell your uncle that you're sleeping over at her house", I smirked as she looked pissed.

"She agreed to that", she said.

"Not really, I threatened if she don't do it I'll kill you, and I made sure she told Justin the same thing", I said.

"Ughh you fucking dick", she said and charged at my punching my chest and everything.

I grabbed both of her arms and locked both of her arms in the back of her.

"It's ready", Zayn said coming in.

"Just on time, grab her foot", I said he grabbed her foot and we dragged her all way down to the basement.

"Boys tie her up", I said.

"WHAT, BITCH LET ME GO", she said still trying to fight back.

Zayn finished tying her hands above her head so that she was standing.

"Don't forget her feet", I added and grabbed some tools.

"FUCK", I heard Zayn say I turned around to see him holding his nose.

"X", he said asking for permission I nodded.

"Ahhhh", she screamed as Zayn slapped the shit out of her you heard the smack from outside.

"Tie her feet while I go fix myself", Zayn told one of the boys.

"You know princess, this would be a lot more easier and less painful if you just obey", I said heading over to her with my items.

"Boys you may leave", I added and they left making sure to close the door as it was about to get loud in here.

"Obey?", she questioned.

"I barley listen to my parents and you want me to obey you", she said.

"I do own you", I said.

"No one owns me, especially a waste of space", she said.

"Princess, just shut the fuck up", I said as I put tape on her mouth.

"Get ready love, this is gonna hurt a whole lot", I added as I went behind her.

I heard her mumbled probably cursing me out but I continue what I was doing.

I grabbed the water bucket and poured it on her.

"Don't make too much noise princess", I said as I took the belt and whipped her with it.

I didn't wanna do this, but I had to teach her a lesson, I had to show her who's the alpha, I had to live by my fathers rules...I had to.

I knew I was getting even more mad thinking about my mother and father as I started whipping her harder and harder.....I knew I was taking my anger out in her.......but for some reason I couldn't stop as I pictured my mom and dad in front of me I couldn't stop..

Flashback:

"You're such a worthless child, you wanna be dead beat like your useless sister, now beat her or I'll beat you", my mother said as I looked at my little sister.

I didn't wanna do it, I can't do it.....

That's my baby sister, she's only 6 she can't experience what I did...

She just can't.

I looked at my mother...

"I'm not doing it", my little 10 year old self said.

"Worthless just like your sister huh...your dad is gonna be so disappointed...he's not even gonna call you his son anymore... you were more useful when you was invisible", she said coming closer to me grabbing me chin so that I was looking at her.

"Oh Xavier....if only there was someone out there who loved you", she said my heart crushed to pieces.

"Mom", I whispered and next thing I know I was knocked out.

End Of Flashback.

"XAVIER STOPPP", I heard my brother yell and so I did once I got out of my daze.

I heard Demi crying and guilt soon came over me.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO, YOU WASNT SUPPOSED TO GO THIS FAR", he yelled helping Demi get out of the ropes fixing her shirt and helping her stay up as her legs were wobbly.

I stood there shook and dumbfounded.

"I'm..", I couldn't get words out my mouth.

"Don't bro, I'm taking her to get clean up and I'm gonna have her rest", he said and went off with her but before they could she stopped him.

"X-Xavi-er", she stuttered as I looked at her.

"Lucky for y-you....Ima sucker for pain", she slightly smirked and they went off once again.

I sighed.

"I'm.......sorry", I whispered and slid down the wall replaying back my past.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I hope you liked it and I hope this wasn't triggering for some people.

Word count: 1319

Next Chapter: 15 likes, 50 views

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
14.5K 254 46
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
387K 8.2K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
58.9K 933 61
π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, π€π‹π‚πŽπ‡πŽπ‹, π–π„π€ππŽππ’ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’, π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„ ...