Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 38 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 39 💀

18.4K 630 871
By DaisyDollDaze

Yoongi's POV

I held Y/N's hand and looked into her eyes as they proceeded to do the C section. The room was freezing but it seemed like I was the only one who could feel it since she had some general anesthesia done and half of her body was unconscious.

Seeing her connected to so many monitors, having an oxygen mask on and knowing she was getting her stomach cut open made me so emotional. I felt sorry but also happy because we were minutes from seeing our babies for the first time.

Yoongi: Our babies will be here soon, are you ready?

Y/N: Yes, are you?

Yoongi: Never been so ready in my life. I think it's the first time I actually find you beautiful.

Y/N: So I'm only beautiful when it comes to giving birth, wow, what a hoe.

Yoongi: At least be glad that I'm contemplating you.

Y/N: Actually, your Asian Casper looking ass can go elsewhere. I don't even know where you at, are we even holding hands right now?

Yoongi: Fine. I'm leaving your bitch ass here.

I got up without letting go of her hand and as soon as my eyes shifted to the other side of the blue privacy screen I immediately sat back down.

Y/N: What's with that look? you better not pass out.

Yoongi: I just saw nothing but blood everywhere... I-I'm not letting go of you.

Y/N: I knew you wouldn't.

she smiled and I leaned in to kiss her temple. I stayed by her side and kept a conversation going so she wouldn't close her eyes or fall asleep because it would be dangerous if that happened and the doctors wouldn't be able to get her to wake up again.

Doctor: We see baby A, she was the one pressing down, are you guys ready to see her?

Yoongi: Yes, I'm ready to see my princess!

Y/N: cute, first time I hear you calling our baby princess, we're ready!

~*~

Y/N's POV

Our eyes filled with tears as soon as we heard our baby girl cry, Yoongi wiped his tears and kept his eyes on her as the nurses got her cleaned and did everything they had to do before handing her to us.

Yoongi: Ah she's too precious. It's about time daddy got to see you, princess.

He held her close to his chest and attacked her with kisses all over. I smiled at the sight of him being so adorable with Yoonji and kept my eyes on them.

Y/N: Yoongi, let me see her

Yoongi: No, she's mine

Y/N: Oh hell Nah don't play with me, I'll literally get up with my stomach cut open just to fight you.

Yoongi: Haha, don't get violent, here she comes.

He slowly passed her onto me and laid her down on my chest. I kissed her forehead and caressed her small face. Yoongi and I had our entire attention on her until we heard another cry and another one a minute after.

Doctor: Congratulations mom and dad! we have delivered a healthy baby girl and two big baby boys, they all look adorable!

Yoongi and I thanked the doctor as she proceeded to finish with the surgery. Two nurses walked over with each baby in their arms and Yoongi carefully took both of them in his arms without taking his eyes off of them.

Yoongi: You did it, baby, look at them, I can't even stop my tears from falling down.

Y/N: We, did it. Thank you for not letting go of my hand and staying by my side this whole time. It looks like we won't be able to control our tears and emotions anytime soon.

Yoongi: Seem's like it doesn't it? Thank you for this, for sticking with me through everything and forming a family with me. Becoming a dad and having our own children is a really big blessing to me so Thank you.

Y/N: Aww babe, don't make me cry anymore! all my tears are going into my mouth.

Yoongi: That's good, they taste good?

Y/N: What? no, the fudge, they salty

Yoongi: and? don't they somehow relate to your salty ass personality?

I gasped and glared at him before thinking of ways to spit fire without cursing in front of the babies and get him back for being a savage.

Y/N: First of all you didn't even get me my motha fudging chicken so don't even try me right now or I'll get up and beat your-

Yoongi: Woah, you can't curse in front of my babies

He smirked and I chuckled before looking up at him with a teasing smile.

Y/N: Who said you were the father though?

~*~

Hours Later /Yoongi's POV/

I sat next to Y/N as Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok spend some time with the babies at the other side of the room.

Yoongi: How you feeling?

Y/N: I'm feeling okay, just, a bit tired.

Yoongi: Take a nap, we're all here anyways so don't worry

Y/N: I do want to sleep but I can't, I'm just overwhelmed knowing our babies are born already. How do you feel now that they're here?

Yoongi: Excited, happy, emotional, I'm feeling all types of way that I can't describe it with words. I can't believe it, a year ago we graduated from college and now we're here.

Y/N: I know, whoever knew we'd become parents the year after? It was the last show of your tour tonight and it was the same day our babies were born, that's surprising.

Yoongi: It is. It's a much more meaningful day now and I'll never forget it. 

Y/N: Aw. Well we finally have our little Asian Caspers with us, are you happy? I mean you should, they look like your white ass. 

Yoongi: Haha you hating? of course, I'm happy!

Y/N: I had them for nine months in my belly, there was three of them and they all came out looking like tiny clouds, I'm- they best get momma's color as they grow.

Yoongi: They wanted to look like their dad though.

Y/N: Ha, okay. I've got this sexy melanin popping, looking like a sweet caramel, and they still chose to go after their dad?

She chuckled and I caressed her jaw before getting up and kissing her lips catching her off guard, her eyes opened wide in surprise and we both smiled against each other's lips before she closed her eyes and kissed me back.

Yoongi: You are indeed sexy looking.

Y/N: Thank my parents for being mixed.

I smiled against her lips before connecting them once again and kissing her passionately.

Yoongi: I do Thank them very much, I love you baby girl.

Y/N: Mm, I love you too babe.

~~~~~

Y'all I'm ending this book already, well it's getting there lol. I'm going to finish this story in the next or chapter after the next one. 

Just warning y'all so you guys can start crying already.

LMAO Kidding, I ain't that mean so~

IM DOING A BOOK 2 OF THIS STORY RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE ENDS, SO Y'ALL REALLY DON'T NEEDA CRY, YOU GUYS WILL SEE YOONGI & YOUR BABIES AGAIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 778 22
"Is that a challenge, fisher?" I ask. "Definitely, Garcìa."
23.6K 679 70
Yoora is an ordinary girl, who has ordinary needs, which she should have money for. How could she get this money? A girl in her twenties, who loves c...
212K 13K 15
A captivating journey, where Arnav is a beacon of love and understanding, Anjali wields newfound strength, Akash finds his voice, Payal radiates conf...
714K 22.7K 57
~where jungkook gets interested in her due to an instagram comment~ Oh, did I mention there is a [HILARIOUS] group chat? ;) Jungkook as @justinseagu...