Bāhubali 3 : The After Math

Bởi MannuBunnu

With Bahubali the conclusion, what's next? Presenting to you.... Bāhubali the aftermath! Bāhu goes on another... Xem Thêm

Bāhubali But...
The Escape
The Truth
Heading to Nayapalli
The Woman
I'm sorry.
Avanthika and her quest.
Finally a part of Māhishmathi
The illness
Before the Disease Kills
The Dove
Journey on
Banished
Revenge to Avenge
Dungeon Tales
Escape 101
Levarage
Prince Vali
Shock
Bāhu vs Bhallā - Flashback
Introducing Kamakuyachu

The Hooded Man

344 5 0
Bởi MannuBunnu

.CONTINUATION OF FLASH BACK.
IN KAMAKUYACHUS CASTLE
___________________________________________

Ok. To sum up everything in short... *Takes a deep breath*...

I ALMOST BURNED TO DEATH IN A PIT OF FIRE AND MY FATHER RESCUED ME BY STABBING AVANTHIKA AND THEN SURRENDERED TO MĀHISHMATHI AND WENT TO JAIL WHILE I'M HERE SLEEPING ON A BED FROM FOUR MONTHS DUE TO BRAIN INJURY OR SOME NONSENSE AND TURNS OUT ALL THIS TIME I WAS AT KAMAKUYACHU'S PALACE AS I'M CURRENTLY FREAKING OUT AND KAMAKUYACHU CAME INTO THE ROOM!!

*Gasps for air*

.
.
.

Kamakuyachu entered the room. The old lady got up and left the room. The soldiers bowed before him. He approached me. I started panicking.

He looked at me creepily. "Oh so you're finally awake..."

I was pretty startled to see he wasn't speaking "Kiliki" language but was speaking completly normal like us.

I stared at him in surprise and instantly looked at the soldiers like omg what in the world is happening? Why is Kalakeyas bro speaking in normal language instead of kiliki language?!!

The soldiers started explaining... "Lord Bhallaladeva, it turns out that Kamakuyachu was not originally from this royalty. He was adopted by the king and queen. He was born in a small village, So he also speaks normal language like us."

Honestly, I thought Kamakuyachu would be some big scary dude and would stab me on sight, but I feel like I'm overreacting a bit.

Kamakuyachu, with a deep voice said to me "Tomorrow, early morning, come to the court room, we have to talk."

He stomped out of the room without even waiting for my response.

What a guy.

.
.
.

It was early morning. I was waiting in the court room. Infront of me was a huge table. I thought it would be a palace made of gold or something. I was wrong...

Honestly, it gives me the creeps. The palace interior was dark, lit by fire torches, creepers and vines growing on the pillars. The walls look like they would collapse anytime. There were random bones laying everywhere. Next to me stood my personal attandant appointed by Kamakuyachu to guide me through the castle and tell me about how things go on in the Kalakeya tribe.

A few minutes later Kamakuyach walks in. He's wearing some sort of dark outfit I've never seen in my life. I cant really describe it but it was very new to me.

"This is how royals of the Kalakeya tribe dress" my attended next to me whispered.

Kamakuyacu stomped his way to the table and sat down infront of me.

It was an awkward pause before he clears his throat. "So your Bhallaladeva! My best friend Bhijjaladeva keeps talking about you! Hes really proud of you!"

I was startled because he was friendlier than I thought. "Yeah I know. Also thank you for your hospitality."

We kept talking for a few minutes until he put on a serious face. "So, Bhallaladeva, I called you here today because I wanted to discuss about your father."

I suddenly got extremely interested in this discussion. I controlled my excitement and replied "Yes yes what is it?"

"It's about rescuing your father from Māhishmathi."

A wide smile spread across my face...

It was after a few hours of immense planning, we came up with a brilliant plan.

We were going to sneak into Mahishmathi... and get my father out of that place...

.
.
.

It was high noon. Me and Kamakuyachu were inside the kingdom of Māhishmathi, but pretty far away from the actual palace. Along with us we brought a dozen soldiers. We were all disguised as traders who came to Māhishmathi to make a trading deal.
But Kamakuyachu didn't come with us.

We were all hiding in a huge abandoned food storage barn... It was in a huge empty place and a lone tree next to it. This makes night stays pretty eerie.

.
.
.

PALACE GATE GUARD POV

I was guarding the gates of mahishmathis royal palace. Just then, two persons wearing a hood covering their face approached me. "We are traders from the west. We came here to make some healthy trading relationship with Māhishmathi."

I didn't even get the slightest bit of suspicion because almost every day, people from all across the world would come to the palace to make trading deals and sign contracts with the king, Bāhubali.

"You may go in..." I said as I opened the gates to the palace.

They walked into the palace hallway and I closed the gates.

.
.
.

(The two men were Bhallaladeva and a soldier accompanying him. )

.
.
.

Bhallaladeva's Point of View

I was amazed at the fact that the gate keeper let us in despite our appearance. What a fool!

It felt wierd to be back home... a place which never respected me... I walked through the long hallways, hoping no one would question where I was going. I hoped everyone there would just think I'm just a trader who came to make deals with the king... My brother Bāhubali...

I walked on and on which seemed like forever. I have to reach the secret undercover soldiers no matter what.

Me and my accomplice who came along with me, reached the soldier training grounds. All the guards were happily talking and having lunch.

I was looking for the guards I knew... the secret guards who worked for my father.

Not even after a minute that I enter the training grounds, many soldiers greet me.

"Māhishmathis soldiers are supposed to respect everyone.! No matter how suspicious they look!" I recalled Sivagami, my mother ordering the army.
I personally thought that was stupid idea. If I were the king, I would tell the soldiers to put everyone suspicious in the lockup and beat the hell out of them...

I was looking around in the battle ground as someone familiar appeared. I realised he was one of the secret spies. I quickly walked up to that soldier. He smiled at me and asked "How may I help you sir?"

I, still wearing my hood covering my face, asked "Can you come with me for a second?"

A few moments later, me and the soldier were in an empty place where nobody could see us.

He once again asked me "Sir, may I know who you are?" This time a little impatiently.

I put my hand over my hood and slowly pulled it back revealing my face...

The soldier, for a moment just stood there, with his jaw dropped. He then proceeded to stumble on his legs. He looked at me in astonishment....

"Lord Bhallaladeva... You're alive!"

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey readers! Did you like this chapter? Then vote and comment! It would really make my day! 😄🎉

Also, is my way of narrating this story weird? 🤔 Do you think my idea that Bhallaladeva is still alive stupid? I thought Bāhubali fans would miss the presence of a strong villain character like Bhallaladeva. So I kept him alive in my story. What do you think of my idea? Let me know in the comments! 😀😀

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

113K 9.3K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
30.9K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
49.4K 3.1K 59
A bullet hits Manisha. Her head is on his thigh. Manisha: Shh. Abhi hame bolne dijiye, shayad dubara kabhi hamari awaz na sun pao. A story of Elvish...
26.2K 2K 52
Mafia queen is obsessed with him.... There is war between love....and obsession.... I want him...I will get him.... she said looking at him...(obsess...