Life of a Blogger

By xXDeadlyEmeraldXx

If you ever wondered how it's like to be a blogger? Well, here is the answer! It's what I think about a Blogg... More

The First Morning
The Second Day
The Third Move
First Q&A with Friends and Family!
The Fourth Blog
The Fifth Time
The Sixth Wheel
The Seventh Strike
The Eighth Straw
The Ninth Fight
The Tenth Day
The Eleventh Morning
The Twelve Of Them All
The Unlucky Thirteen
The Fourteenth Blog
The Fifteenth Wheel
..Right Now..
The Sixteenth Blog
The Seventeenth Day
The Eighteenth Strike
A Special Announcement
The 20th Blog
The First Day (S2)
The Second Wheel (S2)
Another Le Special
The Third Strike (S2)
The Fourth Wheel (S2)
The Fifth Straw (S2)
The Sixth Wheel (S2)
The Eighth Stand (S2)
The Seventh Wheel (S2)

The Nineteenth Wheel

3 1 0
By xXDeadlyEmeraldXx

Okay, after our half vacay, I started seeing the popular girls. Which means I'm not alpha. I'm beta, and I don't really care that much. At our P.E., I saw our representatives have a photo but it was a bit more weirder to be honest. (Look at the photo) The girl wasn't holding both of the boys, and the boys are just hugging themselves.

They are forever alone. I was sad for them but tommorow is my special day. My birthday!! I couldn't stop thinking about it. But I just remained low and all of a sudden I had to attend 3 bday parties today. Which made me feel.. quite uneasy. I even have my exams tommorow. I just kept on doubting myself I didn't know what to do! I can't believe my life is like this. I just wanna go home. Oh well. At least there is food that can cheer me up.

Reasons why I'm doubting my birthday
•We don't celebrate it
•They don't care
•Always busy
•No. Time. Effort. Happiness.

I know I know, this is hella short but.. I am having my exams and it's kinda hard so I might be on pause or it may be short.

I am having colds and cough that are Abit stronger than my immune system.

I have to attend 3 bday parties and 2 weddings so I'm really sorry.

My dad is on the star cruise ship so I'm practically waiting for his arrival.

I'm super sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.9K 42
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
79K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
30.6K 4K 26
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...