Bad Couple | Yoongi FF

By DaisyDollDaze

Y/N, the bad gal who's nickname is Harley Quinn. She's majoring in Dance while her worse enemy Min Yoongi "th... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀 Chapter 3 💀
💀 Chapter 4 💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀 Chapter 6 💀
💀 Chapter 7 💀
💀 Chapter 8 💀
💀 Chapter 9 💀
💀 Chapter 10 💀
💀 Chapter 11 💀
💀 Chapter 12 💀
💀 Chapter 13 💀
💀 Chapter 14 💀
💀 Chapter 15 💀
💀 Chapter 16 💀
👅💖
💀 Chapter 17 💀
💀 Chapter 18 💀
💀 Chapter 19 💀
💀 Chapter 20 💀
💀 Chapter 21 💀
💖 💀
💀 Chapter 22 💀
💀 Chapter 23 💀
💀 Chapter 24 💀
For my bishes 💁🏻 yes you 😉
💀 Chapter 25 💀
💀 Chapter 26 💀
💀 Chapter 27 💀
💀 Chapter 28 💀
💀 Chapter 29 💀
💀 XXX 💀
Off Topic
Off Topic 2
💀 Chapter 31 💀
💀 Chapter 32 💀
💀 Chapter 33 💀
Pardon?
💀 Chapter 34 💀
💀 Chapter 35 💀
💀 Chapter 36 💀
💀 Chapter 37 💀
💀 Chapter 39 💀
Sorry not an update!
💀 Chapter 40 💀
BAD COUPLE BOOK 2
Bruh.
Re- Updated.
BOOK 2

💀 Chapter 38 💀

14.7K 691 560
By DaisyDollDaze

/4 weeks passed/

I was laying down on the bed with a pillow between my legs and stared at the clock which showed 7 pm.

Yoongi's In Seoul now and is performing tonight before wrapping up his first tour, I'm dying to see him already it's been the four longest weeks of my life.

This week I've been feeling sick, tired and been getting early contractions, they weren't bad before but now I'm feeling quite a lot of pressure and discomfort.

I'm due next Monday but I don't think I can wait that long, these babies are ready to come out anytime now. Even though I'm happy with Yoongi doing what he loves I really wish he was here now and done with the tour.

The last few days of pregnancy seem to be the hardest.

~~~~

I looked at my phone once again scrolling through my gallery pictures when I got a message from someone I've been missing but haven't talked to at all today.

Yoongi.

I pouted by seeing his contact popping up knowing I've been missing him a lot and opened his text message which made me laugh as soon as I saw it.

Yoongi: You still on that goddamn phone and haven't texted me all day? 😒

Y/N: Okay Casper your ass gotta calm down with the stalking. Only cause I can't see your white ass don't mean you can be creeping up on me like that, plus I miss you.

Yoongi: haha, so funny. You think I don't miss you babygirl? I'm thinking bout you all day, night, and ever since day one I left, I even miss my babies!😭

Y/N: Speaking about babies, I've been feeling pressure and getting early contractions all week, I really wish you were here with me.😣

Yoongi: Are you hurting? Baby if you're getting contractions or not feeling well I can cancel tonight's show and head to you right now, you need me.

Y/N: No! Don't cancel, it's your last show. You'll be home tonight so don't worry, it's not like somethings gonna happen soon.

Yoongi: In cases like this you're way more important than anything else, I'll do my best for you tonight, you're gonna cheer me on right?

Y/N: When have I not? I will always, even when you got hoes surrounding you.

Yoongi: Oh god, what do you mean? I haven't been close to any girls at all.

Y/N: Bet?

Yoongi: Bet. Where da proof at?

Y/N: Explain this pic? Your ass ain't even need makeup, you invisible.

Yoongi: Bruh. Y/N those are the makeup artist, I needa look good for the ladies out there.

Y/N: Oof, tell them security guards to move aside I'm about to drive my fat ass over there and give your face some color with these fists.

Yoongi: I'm about to warn them about you, they best not allow your bitch ass inside.👏🏼

Y/N: Haha you bitch! I hate you.🖕🏼

Yoongi: I hate you more and just know that I'm gonna show you how much when I get home.❤️

Y/N: Can't wait, but there's something else I wanna tell you, it's really important. I need something.

Yoongi: What is it? You need me?

Y/N: Sike da fuck. Bring me some chicken on your way home. Food over bae.😘

Yoongi: I'm- you fucking fatass. 😪

~~~~

Minutes later

I walked into the bathroom and let the tub fill up with water as I got undressed. Yoongi was gonna perform at 9 tonight which is why we stopped texting so he could finish getting ready and warm up before starting the show.

About time I relaxed a bit.

I slowly stepped into the tub and laid back with my body completely immersed under the water. My head leaned back and I closed my eyes to enjoy and relax myself for a bit but tiredness won me over and in less than five minutes I had completely fallen into a deep sleep.

~•~

I opened my eyes and groaned from the sudden sharp pain in my stomach and lower area. My eyes shifted to the bathrooms clock and I gasped when I seen it was passed 10 pm and I was still in this tub.

Shoot! I missed Yoongi's performance..

I stood up and took a quick shower before stepping out of the tub and reaching for my towel. As I grabbed my towel a painful contraction came and I screamed from how bad it was.

These are definitely it, I'm getting real contractions now and they're so painful!

I wrapped a towel on my hair and one around my body before making my way back to the room.

It took me more than fifteen minutes to get dressed from having to stop every now and then waiting for a contraction to pass.

Now that I was dressed my eyes scanned the bedroom in search of my phone.

Great! Where in the hell did I leave my phone!?

Earlier I was in the kitchen and from there I went to the living room, it has to be there, maybe I left it on the couch.

I was barely going to take a step when I got what I'd call the worst, fucking worst contraction ever.

Instead of walking to go get my phone, I sat down on the edge of the bed and cried out in pain. My eyes started stinging from the tears forming in my eyes.

I can't walk, I'm feeling so much pressure as if one of the babies is pushing down.

GOD, I NEED YOONGI!!

~•~

Yoongi's POV

I parked the car and immediately made my way towards the door. I've been texting Y/N since an hour ago and she hasn't replied at all and now I'm worried.

As soon as I got the door open and walked inside the house I heard moans and what seemed to be painful screams coming from the bedroom.

Yoongi: Y/N!

I quickly made my way to the room and ran inside. My eyes widened and I became worried when I noticed Y/N crying with her eyes closed and both fists clenched.

My heart felt like it had been poked by needles when I saw her crying in pain.

I took her hand and lifted her chin up.

Yoongi: Baby!? Y/N, what's wrong! Are you-

Y/N: Yes!! I think it's time, please, we have to go!

She got up and cried as she tried walking but was having a hard time. I couldn't see her crying in pain without helping, it hurt me seeing her like that.

Yoongi: Don't! I'm carrying you to the car

Y/N: Yoongi I'm heavy you can't-

She gasped when I picked her up bridal style and immediately left the room, making our way out to the car.

After getting into the car, I fastened her seatbelt, ran back inside the house to turn the lights off, get the hospital bag and lock the door.

I placed the hospital bag in the back seat and put my seatbelt on before turning the engine on and driving off to the hospital.

Y/N: Ahh, it's hurting! I need to push!!

Yoongi: What!? No no, breathe, Y/N you can't push, the doctor has you scheduled for a c section!

Y/N: I know! I just can't keep-Ahh fuck, shit I have to push, I'm fucking pushing!

Yoongi: Don't push! No, look at me!

Y/N: I ain't looking at your ugly ass! No, I mean you fine as fuck but shit ughhh I'm sorry!! I don't think it's the right time.

Yoongi: Bitchy at its finest! Just don't push, hold it, we're not that far from the hospital

Y/N: I'm pushing one of these motha fuckas out!! Fuckkk I'm feeling so much pressure down there

I gasped before bursting into laughter and looking at her in shock.

Yoongi: Damn Baby, you calling our babies bad names already

Y/N: No I didn't mean to! Ugh my poor babies, Moms really sorry, I'm just in so much pain!

Yoongi: It's Okay, don't worry, we're almost there, it's going to be okay

Y/N: Thank you babe I- hold up is that chicken place open? Let's get some real quick!

Yoongi: What the fuck!? Hell no, you in labor! You worrying about food right now, we're going to the hospital!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.4K 49
"So fucking beautiful" he muttered. His lips once again met my stomach but then my body was jerked back. "Watch it kook, she's still mine whether yo...
146K 3.5K 39
Bts FF x female reader about gangs/mafia
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc