The Black Panther

Por kayla0531

This is a story about Asha Abdulla daughter of Wakandan warrior, but her mom was American. She lives with the... Más

Character view
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Why I am writing this book
NOTICE
Chapter 9 leaving part. 1
Chapter 10 leaving part.2
??Updates??
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Giveaway??!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Infinity War (NO SPOILERS)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sorry guys!
So guys this happened!!!! (Pic above)
RIP STAN LEE
Chapter 25
Whats in store for End Game?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Rip CHADWICK 😭😭

Chapter 12

10.2K 254 24
Por kayla0531

Asha's POV

I walked into the palace, or whatever they called this place, but it was so beautiful, I was in awe as I walked through the building. T'Challa was so right it looks amazing here.

I walked with Nakia and Okoye, "I am going to leave you with Nakia, Asha so I hope you enjoy your room, and I will see you in a few." Okoye said to me and she smiled and I molded and she left with the other few Dora Milaje.

"Come please Asha." Nakia said and I followed her up a long and bright hallway.

"This is your room." She pointed to a room. "And mine is right in front of yours." She pointed to a door on her left. "Thank you." I said to her and she smiled. "My pleasure." She said back to me. I opened the door and the room was so beautiful and bright with yellow and red, it had beautiful small details.

"Do you like it?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Like would be an understatement." I said to her and she smiled proudly.

"Good because I designed it a few years back, I see some edits with the Bathroom and closet, but other than that I designed it." She said.

"Well you did amazing. Thank you Nakia" I said to her.

"My pleasure." She said and she sat on the bed. And I sat on the floor laying down on the carpet.

"So you are a spy?" I looked up at her and questioned.

"So you are an Avenger." She said to me, and we both laughed. "Yep you got me on that one." I said to her, sitting up and leaning my head on the white dresser.

"What are we doing today anyways?" I asked.

"We are going to T'Challa's crowing, I think you might like it, it's on a waterfall. It is like him being stripped away of his powers blah blah blah, and then if someone wants to challenge his spot as king then, they will fight him for the throne." She explained and I nodded, I understood what it all meant now.

"Sounds good?" And I nodded. "It does." She pulled out a bag and gave it to me. I looked in it.

"From T'Challa, if you want to be with us Wakandans then you have to dress like us." She said and smiled as I pulled the two piece out, it was a yellow outfit and I It was a crop top, I loved it.

"T'Challa picked this?" I asked and she nodded, "Okoye and I assisted him, but yeah other than that it was all him, he is very high fondness of you." She said to me and she smiled when she saw my smile.

"See I knew that you like him!" She said hitting my arm. "Just don't say anything to him!" I said to her. "Why not?!" She exclaimed. "Because I just don't know how he is you know, like I don't know much about his personality, all we have ever done is fight along side each other and stuff..." I said.

"Ohhh I get it, but I think that you and him would be a very cute couple, but the ceremony, will be starting in an hour and a half and we have to get on the boats and get dressed." She said, as she got up and walked to the door.

"Okay." I said and she smiled, "I will come back when it is time for us to leave." She said to me. "Alright thank you again." I said to her, "You're welcome gorgeous." She said to me and I smiled and she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I picked up the outfit and looked at it, it was so beautiful. I pulled out my phone and pressed the iPhone home button, and I had a few text from the team and Tony. And I replied to them, telling them that I had finally made it. Then I looked and saw a text from Captain.

I hope you are okay Asha, I love you so much, and I'm sorry for hurting you and Tony, and the whole team, I'm sorry that you are leaving the group, you will be truly missed, again I'm so sorry, I love you and I hope T'Challa keeps you safe in Wakanda.

I read the words on my screen and
I didn't even know what to think about it I clicked the lock button and then I stood up and went to my new bathroom. I really hope I like it here. I thought to myself as I freshened up, and put my clothes on and put my hair in a slick bun, I used my edge control to lay my edges down, and I did my makeup and added red lip gloss. Then I put the outfit that fitted amazingly. And I put on my black sandals.

Then there was a knock on my door and I ran out of the restroom and opened the door, thinking it was Nakia.

To my surprise when I opened the door it was T'Challa. He looked at me. "I still can not get rid of the fact of how beautiful you are." He said and smiled at me. "Thank you." I said looking at him I opened my mouth to say something, but decided against it. "What do you want to say? He asked me.

"Are you nervous any or scared?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Nervous for what? Becoming king? Doing right by my people? Trying to do all I can to try to please you? What else is there to be scared about?" He asked me.

His presence to me brought off King he stood like a king and wore his pride like a king, I think that's what I admire about him the most.

"You are nervous to please me? And you are the one that's becoming king? Shouldn't I be the one nervous to please you?" I basked.

He smiled and he looked at me. "I told you, you would not have to ever be nervous around me.... but I did not say anything about me being nervous around you." He said to me, he talked so smoothly, and his voice still made me weak in the knees.

"Well I am nervous around you.. Pretty hard not to be nervous around you." I said and he began to speak, but Okoye came in the room, saying that they were ready for him. And he nodded to her. He looked back at me.

"Can we save this conversation for later please?" He asked me. And I smiled at him and nodded. "I will see you in a few Asha." He spoke and he walked out of my room and down the hallway.

Then Nakia walked out of her room and she looked at me and I looked at her, her outfit was Green and she looked like a Warrior princess or something, she was completely gorgeous. "You look so good." I said to her. "Girl you should not be talking! You look amazing too!" She said to me and she grabbed my arm.

"Your telephone stays here." She said to me. And I shrugged and I threw my phone on my bed, not even caring about it anymore. I joined my arm with hers and we walked outside and I saw so many beautiful things like everything here seemed so much more different and technological it was a whole different experience from what earth is. Just being here made me som much more happier than what I was before.

We walked to the boats and immediately it sounded like a party as we walked up onto he boat there was many of them and the Family and Okoye were on the first one everyone was dancing and laughing and singing.

"We have different tribes within Wakanda!" She said and she laughed, she grabbed my arms and made me dance with her, I feel like in that moment I have had the most fun time in my entire life, other girls started dancing with us and celebrating.

Soon we arrived at the edge of the waterfall and we all took our place on rocks we were still dancing and celebrating though, I stood my Nakia and she introduced me to all the ones around us and they all greeted me with warm welcome, I was smiling ear to ear.

I was searching around for my brother. 

"Hey Nakia?" I said tapping her, she looked at me, and I know she knew what I was going to say because she pointed in the direction of a dark skinned man who looked only a year or two older then me, he wore blue and white tribal gear, and he was dark skinned, and he had a fadeaway haircut. W'Kabi. I thought to myself. I couldn't do anything, but just stare.

"Wow." Nakia said, making me turn my attention towards her, she looked over to me and then over to W'Kabi. "Now I can see the resemblance a little." She said still looking back and forth at him and then to me.

He caught her starring and she waved her hand and he smiled and then he saw me, and his eyebrows furrowed. Did he know who I was already? And he already dislikes me?

Then a horn blew and T'Challa walked out of his jet, and he looked up at everyone and looked around.

Then the ceremony began, everyone was putting their arms on the rut chest in a X, I felt so out of place because I didn't know what to do. I just looked. Wow what an embarrassing moment for you Ash.

I stepped back from the rest of the people and watched from the back as the man in purple was talking.

"Now the powers of the black panther will be stripped from the Prince." He said.

And I watched as he drank the liquid and his veins appeared to be black, it looked so painful. And then he shook out of it. And he stood up.

"Would anyone from the royal family want to challenge the prince." He asked.

And Shuri raised her hand. What is she doing. T'Challa looked at her as if he was shocked, "Can we just get this over with so we can all go home." She joked and we all laughed and shook our heads at her.

Then out of no where I heard sounds of people shouting and making monkey noises.

"M'baku. What do you want?" T'challa asked.

"I'm here to challenge you." He said and I walked up some more, the man looked massive in his size.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

***********************

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, in going to update some time tomorrow or Monday, but I just want to thank you all, y'all have gotten me to 20k in 2 weeks, I am beyond happy and grateful to you all, the next chapter will be in T'challa's POV I hope y'all liked this!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 77 32
What if Shuri and T'Challa had an adopted sister? Follow Vieira's story. The prequel is coming soon. Princess Vieira; The Safest Place To Fall [Bucky...
9.6K 378 21
Book 1 // Tony had always thought his sister died in the car accident with his parents. That wasn't the case. Years later she's found in Sokovia, tes...
6K 98 46
𝑷.𝑷. || ❝I'm trying to save you, you are-❞ ❝I'm an Avenger and I need no one to save me, not from Thanos, not from Voldemort, not from anyone. I'm...
893K 15.4K 55
"Trust me Barnes, I'm pretty hard not to be attracted to." --- [Bucky Barnes x Female OC] *TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of Alcohol misuse, Pregnancy to...