(Not) Just a Dare - An MB Fan...

By thatgirljv

16-year-old football star Chresanto August has a little bit of a problem. The dare. Not just any dare, a dare... More

The Dare
The Real Him
Sideline Chick
The Life of a Player
Sneaky
Unbelievable
Something About Her
Wrong Answer (Part One)
Wrong Answer (Part Two)
Issues
Secrets
Confrontation
World of Wonder
Enemy Lines
Outta My System
Motives
What I Want
The Buisness
House Party (Part One)
Consequences

House Party (Part Two)

29.2K 304 37
By thatgirljv

This isn't the last chapter by the way...

Anyways...

ENJOYY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::  

{Pool House}  

(8:21 P.M.)

Lexi calmly touched her cheek, her lips pursed together.

"CAT FIGHT!"

"PRODIGY SHUT THE HELL UP!" Prince yelled.

"Sorry.."

I suppressed my laughter and folded my arms, sighing instead. It's like fight night round 2 up in here.

I watched as Lexi slapped Casey back so hard her eyes watered. Shittt...

"Do you wanna get your ass beat bitch? Don't. Touch. Me."

"You ain't shit!" Casey yelled, trying to grab Lexi, but only ending up getting slammed into the glass wall.

Casey grabbed Lexi and punched her in the stomach, smirking.

But of course, Alexandria Carter doesn't take ass whoopings...

I winced as Alex punched and kicked Casey around the tables, lifting up the tray of cupcakes and slamming it into her face, tray, sprinkles, and all.

Miya laughed. "You need some help?"

"Doing what?"

"I think she needs a little water....the thirst is real."

They both smirked and grabbed Casey, moving over to one of the empty coolers and picked it up. "On 3,"

"1...2...3!"

I laughed, watching them dumb the cooler full of icy water over her head as she tried to get up.

I don't even feel bad for not calling for an ambulance.

I shoved my phone in my pocket as Alexandria came back over to me, tying her hair into a ponytail like nothing happened.

"You cool?"

"Never better." She smiled at me and I raised my eyebrow, chuckling as Casey got up slowly, rubbing the water out of her eyes as she clutched her stomach. Her face didn't look too good either. Those glass walls don't play.

"Go home. And take that nigga Ray with you."

Surprisingly, Ray didn't say anything. He just pulled Casey out. And yeah, pulled. She kicked and screamed all the way to his car.

"Crazy bitch,"

"Shh, Lexi." I said, laughing as I let her go and went up to the mic.

"Well now that Fight Night is over...we still have a party to get through. Jamiya, I know it's later than planned, but we got you a cake."

I gestured to the caterers and they brought out a huge cake and placed it in front of Miya as they lit the candles.

Happy birthday to you,

"Cha Cha Cha," I added, still at the mic.

Happy birthday to you,

"Cha Cha Cha,"

Happy birthday dear Jamiya, 

Happy birthday to you.

She lifted her hand, silently telling us to stop. "Okay, thats enough, can I blow out the candles already?"

I laughed. "Go ahead."

She blew out the candles and everyone cheered as she cut the first piece. Of course, I had to go up and shove it in her face.

"ROC!"

"It's tradition!" I yelled, running away as she chased me around the pool house. "If you don't stop chasing me you'll never get your present!"

She slowed down, glaring at me and wiping the remnants of cake from her face. "It better be good or I'm still chopping ya dick off and gluing it to your forehead."

I flinched. "Bring the box out."

I watched as they brought a big red box over to her and sat it down next to a stool.

"Open it,"

She looked at me questioningly before stepping on the stool and taking the lid off. It was still a little dark, so she couldn't see what was inside until he popped out.

She stood there in shock, blinking over and over. "Jawan...?"

"Happy Birthday, Jamiya."

She ran over to me and hugged me, jumping up and down. "Thank you!"

"Haha, no problem." I said, rubbing her back as Jawan ran to the stage. "Just listen."

"This is for the birthday girl...I heard it was one of your favorites." He nodded his head as the best from Marvin's Room came through the speakers.

"Just you and me  

I only wanna be with you 

Just you and me  

I only wanna be with you..

Do you mind coming on stage Miya?"

She shook her head, walking up the stage and sitting on the stool that was placed there for her.

"I can see you tired of him  

Treating you oh so wrong 

Looking for the right guy  

That would never leave you all alone 

And I hate when I get that call 

When you sound so sad on the phone 

And I know when you get into with him  

Cuz your whole mood is blown 

You should leave him  

Cuz he dont deserve all the love that you give him 

Tell him deal with it  

Deal with it 

Cuz all the pain that he caused is still vivid 

Oh I hope you feeling my words, oh  

Cuz all I wanna do is kill, how it hurts  

Oh yeah  

Aye yeah I'm just saying you can do better 

Do better  

I'm just saying you can do better..."

I walked over to Alex stood behind her, slidding my hands around her waist as we watched Jawan serenade Jamiya. When the song was over, he leaned over and kissed her cheek, helping her up.

"Give it up for the birthday girl guys...this next song is called House Party."

She walked off the stage looking happier than ever. I chuckled. I guess the drama is over for the night.

"Wanna hit the pool?" I asked, intertwining my hands with Lexi's.

"Sure."

**********************

::Outside::  

(12:47 A.M.)

"Thanks for coming, J. Diggs."

"No problem. Call us if you ever need anything else. It was cool." I nodded and we dapped each other up.

"Be safe," I said, sliding one arm around Alexandria's waist as I shut the door to the pool house. The clean-up crew was going to be here in the morning.

I walked her to her room quietly, trying not to wake up her mom.

"Night...I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Or you can stay...I could use a little comfort..."

I chuckled. "Really?"

"Really.."

"Let me call my mom."

She nodded and I walked down the hallway, dialing my mom's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chris..."

"You okay, mom?"

"Yeah, is Alexandria okay? I heard. Mrs. Carter texted me."

"You text now...?"

"Yeah, I can be hip."

"Mom no...just stop..."

"Whatever...when are you coming home?"

"I was thinking that maybe I could stay with Lexi tonight..."

"No."

"Mom...c'mon please?"

"No, Chresanto. I want you home."

"Then she's coming with me...and she's sleeping with me."

"Chresanto!"

"Mom I'm serious."

"Fine. Hurry up."

"Okay...I just wanna say goodnight to Kierra."

There was a silence before she spoke. "How is she?"

"Good...I know what happened mom."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure."

I walked into her room and gave her the phone and watched as she talked sleepily. She gave the phone back and I hung up, telling my mom I'd be home soon.

"You gonna give me a hug before I leave KeKe?"

"Uh huh," she slid her arms around my neck and I hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Okay! Tell sissy I love her."

"Okay. I love you baby girl."

"Love you too Rocky."

She squeezed me one more time and hugged Alex before I tucked her in her bed, fast asleep.

We stepped out and shut the door.

"So...I can't stay tonight..."

She frowned, folding her arms. "Why?"

"My mom wants me home...but you can come if you want to, love."

She nodded, already walking to her room to grab her stuff.

::Roc's House::  

(1:12 A.M.)

I turned the key in the lock and walked in, flipping on a couple lights.

"Go on up to my room...I'll be up there in a minute."

"Okay,"

She walked up the stairs and I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips, opening them and popping a couple in my mouth. I walked out the kitchen and to the stairs, but I didn't make it up before a yellow piece of paper fluttered under the door and landed on the rug. I walked back over to it and picked it up, opening it.

"Roc? Are you coming?"

"Yeah babe," I said, unlocking the door and cracking it open. Nobody was there.

I closed the door and looked back at the note.

"Dear Chresanto,

I'm really hoping you got those drugs turned in. You don't understand now, but you will soon. All you need to know is that Carlitos is a bad man who I have to work for, but nothings gonna stop me from trying to get out so I can protect you guys. Nothing.

The less you know, the better.

- Hayden."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics: "Marvin's Room" [Remixed] - Jawan Harris

Continue Reading