Sideline Chick

If you don't like this chapter don't hold it against me...I was tired!!

Anyways...enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Roc's POV::

{His House}

(9:47 P.M.)

"Hey mom, I'm home." I said closing the door behind me and walking up to her. I hugged her, kissing her on the cheek before going through the connecting doors to the kitchen.

"How did the visit with the Carter's go?"

"It was...fun."

"Just fun?"

"That's kind of the only way I can describe it." I sighed and walked to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of sprite and heading to my room before my mom could tell me to. She was going "out" like she usually does. If only "out" meant what it should...

I plopped down on the bed, rolling over to my back to stare at the dull ceiling over my head just as my phone rang.

Girl I know how much you really want somebody, want somebody that don't really need you.

Girl I know how much you really want somebody, want somebody that ain't trying to keep.

You heard what I said, that could put you to bed.

That ain't trying to love you baby, just fuck you instead.

And don't tell 'em nothing baby, you know that I'm coming baby.

Just hit up my phone whenever you need you some company.

Got this drank in my cup.

I stared at my ringing cell phone for a few seconds, debating on if I should answer. At the last second I snatched it up and hit the answer button.

"Hello?"

I heard a ruffle at the end of the line before a voice spoke. "Hey Roc, it's your dad."

I immediately flinched and gritted my teeth. "How did you get my number? I don't want to talk to you."

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm still your father."

"Stop lying, you stopped being my father the day you walked out."

"You have to understand, your stepmom and I-"

I sucked my teeth just as I uttered a mumbled 'Fuck you'.

"What did you say?!"

"I said FUCK YOU! You walked out! It's too late for all that shit! Don't ever call this number again. All because of her." I hung up the phone in his face and dropped the phone.

"UGH!" I yelled, punching the wall and making a noticeable dent before sitting back on the bed with my head in my hands. After 2 years, I was still angry. 2 whole years.

I took a deep breath as my phone rang again. I just ignored it this time. I wasn't in the mood for talking or anything really. I fell asleep still in my clothes, deeply troubled.

::The Next Day (Wednesday)::

{West Side High}

(8:00 P.M.}

I walked into the school building with more swagger to my walk than usual. I felt empowered. Wreckless. And the best part was that Alexandria has class in the next building so she wouldn't see a thing.