Property of Insanity

By XxinfamousxXq

Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and fal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
X
xd

Chapter 15

116 2 0
By XxinfamousxXq

Harley Quinn POV

I finally understood what Mr J meant by make my choice. He wanted me to choice between Harley and Harleen.
I already new the answer. I love him. And i know that i am completely crazy for loving him. But i guess thats the new me.

As i fell from the platform i felt the air pulling me towards the vat. When i hit the chemicals my skin felt like it was being burnt. A sensation of stinging throughout my body but a few seconds later i adjusted and become numb to the feeling. I continue to sink deep into the vat and my eyes slowly close. Ready to die. Die for him. Die for a new me. Die for death. Die for life. I started to fade out of consciousness.
I felt a pair of arms around my body and my face broke the surface of the chemicals. With air being blown into my lungs i took a sharp deep breath and opened my eyes to his icy blues starting back at me. Mr J saved me. He chose life. My life.
I kissed him back deeply grabbing onto him. I pulled back and looked to see the colours of our shirts had all mixed together. My skin was white as his. We shared a great laugh insaner than the rest.
I was truly free. I was no longer Harleen Quinzel. I was now Harley Quinn. A new Crazy to add to the long list in Gotham.

I held onto Mr J as we climd out of the vat. We walked to the entrance to the chemical plant and i looked down at my clothes that were hardly hanging on my body. The ends of my hair were died pink and blue and my skin a snow white look.
I loved it.
When we got to Mr J's car we got in and the engine roared to life once again.
"Mr J where to now?" I ask
"Now we go home baby girl"
I giggle in excitement. home. Home sounds good. 

A/N
Sorry this bad boiii is shortttt but thank for the reads new chapter tomorrow for sure possibly tonight.
Your favourite egg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 933 23
Harleen Quinzel has a sister that few know about. Amelia is very different from her little sister Harleen. While Harleen wanted to help people and so...
6 0 2
Based in Matt Reeve's Batman 2022. Dr. Harleen Quinzel is determined to cure the minds of the most depraved criminals in Arkham Hospital before it ea...
448K 13.4K 24
Harleen Frances Quinzel, was at the top of her class in psychology, she could go anywhere, but something drove her to become an intern at Arkham Asy...
6.9K 93 23
What happens when a smart and career-motivated psychologist named Harleen Quinzel meets the notorious Joker at Arkham Asylum? Follow Harleen as she l...