Deal • REWRITE • BOOK 1

By btwitssurina

• REWRITE OF OLD VERSION • If you were told to protect the daughter of Salvatore Moretti, would you do it? ... More

Before You Begin;
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
1; Wicked Games
2; Dusk till Dawn
3; Smoke and Mirrors
4; She Loves Control
5; All I Know
6; Play No Games
7; Heaven in Hiding
9; Just like Fire
10; In the Dark
11; Fill Me In
12; King of the Fall
13; On My Mind
14; One of Those Nights
15; Devil in Me
16; In My Blood
17; Walking The Wire
18; Good for You
19; Save My Soul
20; Never Be the Same
21; Now or Never
22; Say It Right
23; Not Used to It
24; Whatever It Takes *
25; Flight of the Stars
26; Take It out on Me
27; For the Love of a Daughter

8; Don't Think About It

6.9K 293 779
By btwitssurina

"Why would things be happening now and out of nowhere? If anything, they'd want to kill me, not my father."

L U C I E N

"Aria was right."

I inhaled sharply, swallowing and trying to push the thoughts of killing someone out of my head as I turned to Aaron. I raised my eyebrows for him to explain his words, the thought of Aria making me see red when I turned back to glare at the door that I'd shot at twice.

The bullets I fired didn't do anything to alleviate the system that secured us in place, the metal barely scratched as I sat in the chair I was in and kept telling myself not to kill the bítch when I saw her.

"She always told me that you had a thing for scowling twenty four seven," he started, sighing. "I never really believed her until now," he murmured from behind me, an aimless hum coming from my lips in a weak acknowledgement to his words as I thought back to how she had us locked up in here.

It made me feel like a fücking idiot for one, my killer instincts irked by the fact that I was caged in and couldn't do a fücking thing about it otherwise.

For fück sake.

I was the predator, not the prey.

I was the hunter, not the goddámn hunted.

I didn't need fücking anybody to take care of me let alone tell me what to do.

Yet, here I was.

Sitting in a fücking chair with a guy I barely knew in the basement of a house I never knew existed whilst waiting for something miraculous to happen.

The more I thought about it, the more pissed I became. My fingers fidgeted, itchy to break bones as I curled them into my palm and continuously flexed them out only to repeat the movement until my palms started to hurt with the blunt force of my fingers.

It alleviated the anger within me, my thoughts drifting to what I imagined Aria was doing.

She was probably in church for all I fücking knew, praying to God and boasting about how she'd locked up two men for her own amusement.

Or maybe she was in my car, recklessly driving it without a care in the world and putting herself and others around her in danger.

The thought made me huff, the time that we'd been in here coming close to four hours as I grew agitated when Aaron started watching a show that I seemed to know all too well thanks to Jinx.

"I'm a pickle. I'm pickle Rick!"

I wanted to shoot myself in the head when Aaron increased the volume, the thought circling my head as I taunted my head with the thoughts of Aria and questioned how much pain she would be able to take once I'd strangled her.

I created the visual in my head, suddenly smiling at the breath caught in her throat until the scene in my head changed drastically.

Her words that insinuated that she liked being choked during séx suddenly filled my mind, the scene I'd walked in on this morning also adding to the mix when I had watched her get out of bed and walk towards her bathroom.

She had worn a shirt and lacy purple panties, the colour now seeming to be a favourite when I replayed the scene in my head and licked my lips before cursing and shaking my head.

Dámn girl who drives me goddámn crazy whilst testing my restraints that stop me from fücking her.

I felt my chest tighten with anger, a split second decision making me stand up and walk to the door to try and break it down until I heard the jingle of keys and steps down the stairs.

Aaron and I watched a frazzled looking Aria put something down whilst inserting the hard drives that she'd taken, the glass shards in her hair reflecting light from above her before she pressed the code and opened the door.

"Where the fück have you-"

My words went unanswered whilst being cut off when I spotted the trickle of blood from her hairline, the carrier that she had in her hands being put down by the door as she made a beeline for Aaron's computers.

"Can you still get into the security cameras on streets?" she asked him, completely ignoring me as my eyes squinted at the carrier when a mess of white fur stepped towards the criss-cross grate at the front.

"Yeah, I can but that's beside the point here. What the hell happened to you?"

Aaron's words sounded distant when I glared at the kitten that was staring at me with bright blue eyes, my tongue pressing to the inside of my lower lip before I turned to Aria when she typed in an address.

She was mumbling things to Aaron that I didn't get, her áss soon on his lap which made me sniff sharply to myself as I narrowed my eyes and sat back in my seat.

I wanted to pull her hair and let her know that she didn't have the authority to boss me around, yet lingering rules had me scowling in my seat whilst I imagined the scene in my head until I backtracked when security camera footage showed up on the screen in front of them.

My interest piqued when I watched a black SUV ram into the side of a black Lamborghini identical to mine, the time at the top of the screen showing that the accident had happened nearly forty minutes ago just as Aria popped up on the screen when she exited my car from another street camera angle.

She was walking towards the accident along with other people, her confident steps suddenly halting when a man rolled out of the side of the SUV and looked around.

I assumed he was looking for Aria when she stood frozen, the man who looked to be around his twenties standing up until he found what he was looking for before pulling out a gun, the lack of his fingers making me put two and two together.

It was Aria's cheating ex.

Aria backtracked her steps before she got to my car, a sudden sharp breath taken from me when I watched him shoot at my fücking car whilst Aria floored it and did a one point turn.

"I'll pay for the damages," Aria said before I could even complain, my eyes back on her before sudden anger dissipated when I watched the way she was being.

She looked a little shaken up, her hands shaking as Aaron wound his hands around her and rested his head on her shoulder whilst whispering something I didn't get into her ear.

I was surprised when I felt my hands clench, the easiness he probably had around her probably centered on the fact that he didn't have images of wanting to fück her in his head.

Or did he?

"Have you two fücked each other?"

My own words caught me off guard but I went along with it when they both turned to me, Aria's eyes squinted at me as she registered what I'd said whilst Aaron had a lazy smile on his face.

"What does it mean to you?" she asked, raising her brows.

"Nothing, I'm just curious."

"Like my séxuality," Aaron added, giving me a smile which made me hum sharply at the suggestive look he'd given me.

"I like püssy," I shot back easily, hearing Aaron mumble suit yourself under his breath as Aria kept looking at me.

She stared unapologetically, the trickle of blood now speeding into a trail down to her eyebrow. Before I could think she wiped it away with her fingers, rubbing the tips of the both that she used against each other whilst she cleared her throat and then looked towards the monitor.

"Can you run a check on the plate of the car and let me know when and where Ryder bought it?" she asked Aaron, his hum sounding out loud as I turned at the sound of quiet meow coming from the crate in the corner. "Also, swipe surveillance and do a face recognition check. The last thing I need right now is for my dad to ask questions."

I didn't say anything as she wrote something on the notebook Aaron had on his desk, her writing quickly done as she shoved it to the side Aaron was on before tapping it and leaving his lap.

"I'll do that after I've done everything. I'll email everything to you," he said to her, her nod being acknowledged as he started up his software and typed in the name Anthony Salerno.

"Ready to go?" she asked me, shaking her hair to remove the shards of glass stuck in it before flicking it behind her shoulders and sticking her thumb to the wound that was trickling blood still.

I really shouldn't be turned on right now.

"Only when you are," I said, swallowing when she stuck said thumb in her mouth, making a show out of the way she sucked before her lips left a popping sound when she let her hand slip back down to her side.

Fück me, wasn't I supposed to be mad at her?

"Tu veux qu'il te baise toi," Aaron spoke in a bored tone from behind Aria, the language that I assumed was French going untranslated since I only knew Italian.

I wouldn't have been bothered had it not been for the way Aria looked at me, her eyes focused on my face as she replied back to Aaron's words with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Tu pourrais m'en blamer?"

"Même après ce qu'il a fait?" Aaron asked with slight wide eyes, my own narrowed in a glare at the both of them since they were clearly having a conversation about me.

"L'amour vache, c'est excitant," she smiled, turning to him and biting her lower lip before leaning down to kiss his check and thank him.

I scoffed lightly whilst staring at the curve of her áss, the lack of skin that I was seeing from her legs courtesy of her leather pants irking me since I was used to her in short dresses.

I kept up my mood as we left Aaron to do what she had asked, Aria walking behind me as I traced back my steps from this morning and waited for her to punch the code in.

It wasn't until she did that I suddenly remembered the damage of my car, the thought now a realistic vision as I swallowed the curse word I wanted to shout when I looked at cracked blue glass shards whilst the door shut behind us.

"How do we get back to my house?"

She hummed in thought for a few seconds before allowing me (so, she thought anyways) to call Johnson to come and get us, my sarcastic smile being sent her way before I turned and muttered words under my breath before calling.

Johnson arrived around a half hour later courtesy of less traffic, his confused look not going unnoticed when I got in the front seat and shoved my seatbelt across.

"What happened to Lucien's car and why are you out here in the middle of nowhere..." he trailed off when there was a quiet meow once again, turning back to Aria who I could see in the mirror. "Is that a cat?"

"It is," Aria said, smiling at him. "Also, Lucien decided to do some modifications to his car so they had to keep it overnight at the shop and we are in the middle of nowhere because I was looking at other apartments to rent out whilst I stayed here."

To see her lie so easily shouldn't have been amusing yet Johnson made it hard to think that when he nodded, shrugged and then poked his finger playfully through the plate of the grate on the carrier.

"Did you name him...or her?"

"His name is Tofu," Aria smiled lightly, seeming to have done a great job at covering the gash on her forehead with her hair since Johnson was stupidly unsuspecting.

He left Tofu alone after getting a little too excited, his focus now on the road as conversation of Dean's birthday circulated between us.

It was tomorrow night and was being held at the Moretti estate, my fingers suddenly flexing at the thought of it since I knew the amount of people invited would be absurd.

If it wasn't clear I wasn't really a people person unless it was for the sole purpose of killing them after, so the thought of being around an overwhelming amount of people who were violent and also drank too much made me a little trigger happy and that was never good.

I sighed, ignoring the conversation Aria was having with Johnson all the way back to my house, my feet stepping outside the car and onto the driveway before I opened the door.

It seemed everyone was out except for Tevez who walked down the stairs shirtless and yawned, my eyes rolling when he smiled happily at me just as Aria and Johnson walked up from behind me.

"Is that a cat?" Tevez piped up cheerfully, walking down the stairs and towards Aria as she nodded and opened the grate of the carrier.

I didn't bother to stick around to see what was going on, my feet stepping into the kitchen as I craved a drink despite it being early afternoon.

I shuffled through the bottles of alcohol, my hands settling on a black bottle of whisky as I pulled it towards me and then felt myself exhaling deeply when I caught sight of a bottle that my father had gifted to me, my jaw clenching when I read over what was engraved into the glass.

It read 'actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea', my head turning up to glare at the man in sky as I blamed fate and repeated the translation of Latin in my head.

The act does not make a person guilty unless the mind should be guilty.

I found myself fighting with mind just as Aria walked into the kitchen, her heels clicking against the floor as I swallowed my pride and turned around whilst opening my mouth.

"I..." I started pathetically, gaining her attention as she looked at me with a raised brow. I cleared my throat, holding the black bottle in my hands along with a glass as I hummed sharply and blurted out my words. "I apologise for insinuating that you were the one to kill my dad."

She pressed her lips together, not responding straight away as she looked at me whilst the tension between us grew, her eyes focused on mine before she smiled lightly.

"We all say and do things that we don't mean when we're angry," she said to me, eyes slightly narrowed on me as she leaned her back against the counter and balanced her weight with her hands touching the marble behind her. "You don't have to justify things to me, I'm well aware that it was probably a passing thought so you don't have to-"

"Just accept my apology," I said bluntly, catching her off guard with my words considering I didn't want an explanation. I just wanted the weight of my words off of my shoulders so I could drink in my office in peace and fücking quiet.

"Hm," she sounded out, licking her lips before walking towards me and stopping to take the whiskey and glass out of my hand whilst speaking. "Apology accepted."

I inhaled sharply as I watched her walk out of the kitchen, her wink towards me as she mocked a cheers with the bottle making me bend my neck side to side as my bones cracked under the pressure. I was back to feeling like I was her dámn play toy, my mood nothing short of blank as I opened the bottle that my father had gifted me before settling myself in the space of my office to soak in everything that had fücking happened today and plan security measures for tomorrow.

~

"He's so drunk."

Aria laughed at the words Alex spoke as we walked into the banqueting hall the Moretti estate had on the south side, the normally empty room turned into a birthday event fit for...well, anyone at this point.

Tables dotted the perimeter of the room, the room cast under a dark haze whilst LED lighting spun in colours around the room, the DJ set up in front of the dancefloor making me want to reach for my gun and shoot him.

The loud music had me on edge, one of the four senses I used as a form of protection now rendered useless as I turned to watch Aria walk towards her brother and greet him.

She was wearing the dress that she'd bought on the three hour long shopping trip I'd assisted her on, the flimsy white silk cinching in at her waist and flowing down to her ankles until my vision settled on seeing the heels on her feet.

I felt myself draw in a breath as Dean turned to see his little sister, her body engulfed in his hands as he picked her up and spun her around, the very action only allowing a window for more attention to be on Aria.

It wasn't news that she gained it everywhere she went. With her looks and a smart mouth she was a pleasurable excuse for anyone to stare, myself included at this point as I pressed my lips together and ignored the fictional images of torn silk in my fingers as I glared at the men watching Aria.

They were all in their twenties, all working under Salvatore and somewhat friends with Dean. With wide eyes and sly looks they all stared at her, something telling me that Aria knew when she hugged her brother and then looked at me, her eyes directing at something I didn't get until I was turning when a waiter offered me a drink.

My eyes landed on the tray of what I assumed was either tequila or vodka shots, my arm lifting to take one until I realised who was serving me.

"Aaron, what are you doing here?" I spoke lowly, shooting back a glass of what I now knew was vodka.

Aaron played his part and took the empty glass from me, acting like a waiter and looking like one with the black apron tied around his waist.

"Just doing my job," he said casually, acting like he wasn't undercover when he smiled at me. "Do yours too."

"And what job is that?" I said, smiling politely despite wanting to rip someones head off when Aria was approached by one of Dean's friends.

The look she gave me made me stay in place, narrowed eyes sent my way when she turned the man around easily by the shoulders, her touch seeming to cease all of his common fücking sense just as I turned back to Aaron when he spoke.

"Aria is your job," he said simply, smiling once again before he walked away and left me hanging, my voice calling out his name to which he didn't respond to as he served other guests.

"Motherfücker," I grumbled under my breath, swiping a glass of whatever the fück it was off a passing tray and gulping it down in one go. The waitress looked at me a little frightened when I put the glass back down, my muscles tense as I rolled my shoulders back and buttoned my suit jacket whilst walking over to Aria.

"Do you miss living in Italy?" the man – wait no – boy said, his confident smile dissipating when I stood behind Aria, the smell of her perfume making me stiffen as I gave the ásshole in front of me a wide smile.

"Please don't stop on my behalf," I said to him, feeling Aria's hand find mine before she pressed her nails into my skin. The sting of pain didn't register in my head since I was pissed because I seemed to be blindsided again, my mouth opening to keep speaking. "I'm her security. I'm here to make sure that you don't say or do anything out of line otherwise-"

"Lucien, Dom was asking me about my home life," she smiled at him, turning to me and letting the innocent look dissipate into a glare. "He's not a threat."

"Then he can carry on speaking then can't he?" I smiled at her, pissing her off and taking her hand until I'd twisted it and pulled her back into me. My chest met the back of her body, her áss pressed against my cóck as Dom looked at us both wearily, the smile on both our faces seeming to creep him out to the point where he made up the excuse that someone was calling him from across the hall and left.

I let go of Aria's hand when she shoved me back, her body turning to mine before she grabbed my wrist and started walking towards the outside of the hall where the exit lead into the garden.

Some of the guests were already there but not near the amount that were inside, Aria still pulling me until we stopped in the corner where the outskirts of the house met the patterned brick work of the gardens top level.

"What is your problem?" she asked, looking up at me and glaring as I did the same, only now pulling out a packet of cigarettes and lighting one as I kept quiet until I inhaled smoke and felt the tension in my muscles leave slowly.

"Why do you like to keep things from people and then expect them to not be pissed when you also seem to assume that they'll go along with it?"

She didn't respond straight away, instead taking the cigarette from my lips and holding it by her side as she looked at me.

"If I told you Aaron was going to be here would you have tried to talk me out of letting him considering the risk of my father knowing about what happened yesterday?"

It was now my turn to be silent.

"Exactly," she said, handing me back my cigarette as she walked away from me before backtracking and speaking. "Don't underestimate me Lucien. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I know what I'm doing and I have for the past ten years so please just...trust me."

She didn't stay to hear my response to her words before I watched her walk away once again, her dress flowing in the wind outside until she walked back through the hall and left me smoking by myself.

I thought about her words over the time it took me to smoke, my fingers stubbing the butt of the cigarette in an ash tray before I walked back into the hall.

Dean was already more than pissed out of his mind as he tried stuffing a money bill in between a woman's breasts, the guys around him cheering as he successfully did it and then kissed said woman whilst dipping her down in his arms.

I rolled my eyes at the lack of focus he had, knowing one wrong move whilst he was drunk only lead him closer to an untimely death as I walked past him before halting my steps when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I took it out, reading the text on my lock screen in my head before running a hand through my hair and licking my lips.

I scanned my eyes over the crowd of people, looking for Alex until I found him with Tevez and Vera. I walked up to him, seeing him already looking at me just as I mouthed cover for me and then slipped in between a couple before vanishing from his sight and exiting the hall.

Security let me out into the large corridor, the stairs seeming too convenient and in view since I needed to get upstairs without being caught. It didn't help that security also lined the corridor that led to the foyer, my instincts acting on impulse as I stepped back a little and then swiped the knife from the inside of my suit jacket.

My fingers were quick as I threw it effortlessly at the guard in the middle of the corridor, his breathing cut off as he choked as the knife hit his throat, knees buckling and hazing the focus of all security which left me to easily walk past them and through to the kitchen.

Growing up partly in this house served as an advantage as I pushed past the pantry cupboards and opened the door to the cellar, my hands pulling back on the door to obscure my tracks as I walked up the spiral staircase until I ended up walking out and into a guest bedroom through the open closet.

"I'm impressed," I froze slightly and cursed Aria to hell and back as I pointed my gun at her in a split second reflex, my movements making her roll her eyes as she told me to put the gun away and hurry up.

I exhaled a heavy breath as I placed my gun back where it rightfully belonged, my fingers pinching the bridge of my nose until I walked after her and saw Aaron sitting on the bed with a laptop in his hands.

"So what was I summoned upstairs for?" I asked, looking over the files that were on the bed and picking one up as it read Anthony Salerno.

"So as you know Anthony's death was ruled a suicide," Aaron started whilst still typing, Aria sitting in the chair opposite the bed and crossing her legs as she looked at us both. "I tried to hack back into the mainframe but the bástards locked me out completely and I can't get past it, however..."

"Aaron, just spit it out," I said bluntly, hearing him mutter fine.

"Despite not being able to gain access to the cameras I tracked the software to where it was made. In all my years of doing this I've never been not able to crack something so it pissed me the fück off and I ended up in-"

"Munich, Germany," I spoke out loud when he turned the laptop screen towards me, a deep breath exhaled from my lips as I rubbed my lips together and turned to look at the file in my hands.

"I know that's where you killed Vito Sabella after your mother died," Aria spoke up, speaking my thoughts out loud as I tried to push away the images of the bástard in my head.

"It's also where my uncle's ex business partner Joe has been calling," I muttered, not trusting myself to speak any louder considering I knew I'd probably shout.

"Do you think they're connected by any chance?" Aaron asked, seeming weary with his words when I turned and started pacing. "Has this Joe ever had issues with your dad? Petty grudges? A lack of trust?"

"Joe has issues with everyone and always wanted everything for himself, which is why he is an ex business partner and nothing else," I said to Aaron, licking my lips just as Aria stood up, her heels muted on the carpet layering the floor before she took the files from me and moved her fingers through the papers inside.

"Do you think he had any ties with Vito Sabella?" Aria asked me, looking up to me as she kept swiping through documents.

"If he did then there still wouldn't be a motive to kill my dad," I said to her. "I killed the entire bloodline of Sabella's, so I don't know why everything is coming back to them when that happened years ago. Why would things be happening now and out of nowhere? If anything, they'd want to kill me, not my father."

"People use family against other's to weaken them until they're putty in the palm of their hands and being strung around like a puppet," Aria said, the off tone she used not going unnoticed until I was focusing on the photo she pulled out, her fingers placing it in my own as I inhaled sharply. "Does that look familiar? It was found on Anthony Salerno by forensics."

"That's the Sabella family crest," I said to her, staring at what looked like the inside of a mouth and the branding of the family crest of the Sabella's burnt into the soft tissue of the inside part of the cheek.

"Fück," I heard Aria mutter as she said things to Aaron that I didn't register as I kept staring at picture, sudden overwhelming guilt washing over me when I wondered if my accuracy of knowing that I'd killed all the Sabella's was now the reason that my father was laying lifeless in a hospital bed. "Lucien."

I didn't listen to Aria when she asked me what I was doing, my fingers opening the door as I walked into the wide corridor, my mind blank with white hot anger as I hummed lightly to myself just as I watched someone walk down from the spiral staircase that led up to Salvatore's office.

It seemed the man up in the sky liked to test my patience at the wrong time, Ryder walking down the steps as he pulled his suit jacket into place and then stopped walking when he caught sight of me.

My eyes landed on the three fingers and one thumb he had on his left hand, the image I had of Aria creating torture on the bástard who had shot at my dámn car and at her making me laugh as he stepped towards me.

"Lucien," I heard Aria warn from behind me, cursing out loud when she spotted her ex who was walking towards me. The psychotic side of me wanted to bathe in the blood of him, the smirk on his face making me move my hand back to grab my gun as he did the same and chuckled.

"How's your car?"

I smiled, sanity something I didn't seem to register as my anger burned my veins, burning my body from the inside out as my arm was tugged back by Aria.

My mind overturned the image of my dad when I'd found him in a pool of his own blood and choking breathlessly on it, the next image consisting of him in the hospital and then Vito's face.

Aria's movements didn't let me lose focus on the visuals I was passing through in my head.

Her voice was a mere echo in my head as was the pain she was trying to inflict on me to get me to stop what I wanted to do, my brain too focused on creating a sick montage of memories, the sound of crackling fire repeating in my head along with my own pain when I'd been pulled back from trying to find my mother.

Aria's plan to stop me didn't work when I pulled out my gun despite her efforts, the sick bástard in me wanting to blow Ryder's head clean off his spine in one simple shot as Aria said something about causing a scene, her voice still a whisper in my mind until I went to pull the trigger and was suddenly distracted by her pulling me down towards her.

Reality flooded back when she kissed me hard, distracting me effectively with her body as I kissed her back, her lips soft against my own as I inhaled deeply and pulled her into me. All sense of where we were and what I was meant to do became a distant thought, the taste of her against my mouth the only thought in my mind as my hands bent her right leg, hooking it around my waist as my other lifted her until I had her pinned against the wall.

My gun settled rightfully against the hem of my slacks, my anger now directed at her as Aria moaned into my mouth when my tongue touched hers, the séxual tension between us growing as her plan to distract me started to backfire when she pulled me closer.

She tasted faintly of vodka, her hands desperate as they ran through my hair and trailed down the back of my neck, my tongue stroking against her own as I groaned and ground the length of my cóck between the heat of her legs.

Fück.

I pushed against her as I kept my mouth on hers, my fingers moving past silk, feeling the heat between her thighs near my thumbs as her fingers trailed down my shirt until she pulled at my belt buckle.

My mouth swallowed the moan that left her lips when she felt the length of my cóck, my groan vibrating between us when fictional thoughts slipped into reality, her fingers pressing against my length before she gasped when my thumb traced against her bare séx that was wet and warm.

Suddenly she pulled back at me doing so, her hand holding my wrist as we both breathed heavily, my hand stationary between her legs as she blinked at me, her chest rising and falling fast like my own before I turned to see Ryder standing there, a bored look on his face.

"Hope you find my sloppy seconds satisfactory," he said, my hands putting Aria down as she scoffed through laboured breaths, her hands fixing her dress and pulling it in all the places to cover herself as she spoke.

"He says despite me making him cum three times in a row with just my mouth," she said, sending a sarcastic smile to Ryder as she looked up to me, hearing Ryder call her a slut.

She smiled tauntingly whilst pulling me back down by my shirt, her nails scratching against my skin between the holes of the seams as we kissed once again before I found myself distracted, stupidly so when my gun was fired and Aria was pulling away and thanking me quietly whilst teasingly patting my cóck.

"I-" I started, cóck painfully hard and wanting nothing more than to be engulfed in the confines of her mouth (or preferably her püssy) as I watched her walk to Ryder and acting like what just happened hadn't.

The bástard was on the floor, clutching at the bullet hole in his upper thigh that Aria had shot skilfully, her body leaning over his as she said something and then slapped him hard before punching him in the throat.

He choked on his breath, trying to gain attention for someone to help but it was useless, the silencer on my gun having made the shot so inaudible that even Aria's heels were louder.

She walked towards me, flicking her hair behind her shoulder before walking back into the room that we were in, my feet following after her as I adjusted myself as best as I could and looked around to see the room in pristine condition, Aaron nowhere to be seen.

Nothing was left, the room looking as empty as I assumed it would be if it was unoccupied as Aria walked into the closet and then told me to follow her again, her áss in my sight as I groaned at the more prominent thought of fücking her.

It was like a scratched record in my head, repeating behind my eyes as we walked down the steps and back into the kitchen, Aria still fidgeting with her dress before she turned to me when we entered the kitchen.

"What just happened, never happened, okay?" she said to me, seeming to stare at my lips rather my eyes as I licked them and inhaled through my nose, assuming she was talking about the situation with Ryder rather than us.

She mirrored my movements, soon clearing her throat before she muttered good despite me not saying anything, her body turning on her feet as she exited the kitchen and left me standing there with a smirk on my face and the vision of fücking her replaying in my head.

I guess the feeling was a lot more mutual than I fücking thought.

*A/N*

GOOD EVENING CHILDREN

Firstly!!!!

Happy international woman's day!! Here's to a lifetime of keeping our head, heels and standards high! 💖

Here's to all those badaśs woman, fictional and not!!

AnywaYs

before I get started can I just say that if you're going to hate me for adding a cat (yes. A small tiny white cat) into this story then feel free to leave and exit this story because I'm not here for your drama (((:

#JusticeForTofu

Also, another thing. Please don't come into my ask saying you know the plot because let me just say, ya don't ((((: and it's really just exhausting having to say the same over and over and you get annoyed and then I get annoyed and issa whole ašs mess

Sigh

ANYWHO

LARIA KISSED

*explodes into thousands of eggplant emojis*

Quite appropriate if you ask me

ANYWHOSIe

Dramalamadingdong

Ryder is being a boob as per usual

Jb is being angry as per usual but he apologised to aria

Aria is being a bad bïtch as per usual and we love her always so (:

And THIS IS THE MOMENT where I can actually really play on séxual tension so let's all applaud

YALL ARENT READY FOR WHAT I HAVE PLANNED

lots more bloodshed, betrayal and of course, the frickle of frackling aka dirty aśs fücking

Whew

I love my life

ANYWAYS 2.0

What did we think of this chapter?

Lucien?

Aria?

Aaron? (My small baby)

Ryder?

Thoughts overall?

LEMME KNOW

vote, comment and all that good good 💓💓💓

Twitter | btwitssurina

Ask.fm | jxnnerslayss

I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK✨🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
55K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...
1.1M 25.9K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...