A Little Bit of Love (Garroth...

By jayde_hufflepuff

Ok, Laurence and Garroth like YOU, the reader. They don't love each other! Just as friends! Ok, just wanted y... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
A/N
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
A/N
A/N (Please Read)
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
(A/N)
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
Chapter Twenty-Three
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty~

~Chapter Nineteen~

192 2 0
By jayde_hufflepuff

~Big Mistake~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

~Present Day~

Recap:

'Welp, this just proves that, new friends, lead to new enemy's, and I'm perfectly fine with that.'

End of Recap

I walk into the dining hall and get in line. Today we have pizza, because on Fridays we have pizza and it's Friday.

I get out of line and walk over to where Ethan and Faith are sitting.

"Mind if I sit?" I sit down, while chuckling. They laugh. Well, Ethan doesn't as much, it's more quiet.

Again we talk and laugh. That's when I get another text. I pick up my phone and...it's from Gene.

"Who's Gene?" Faith asks, looking over my shoulder. "Hello?" I seem to be in some sort of trance.

She waves a hand in front of my face and I wake up. I look back at the text.

'Why haven't you responded to any of my texts?!'

'Fine, I'll just leave you alone.'

'I though you might've wanted to talk, but I guess I was wrong.'

I gulp. I suddenly felt an unappetising feeling in my stomach. "I...have to go."

I run out of the dining hall, creating a scene, but do I care? No. Do I care that everyone was staring at me? No. Do I care that I haven't seen or texted or talked to anyone that I REALLY care about? ...Yes... I do care. That's what really matters to me.

I pick up my phone, turn it on, and go to my texts.

'Hey Gene, sorry I haven't texted, I've been...busy..' I send the text. Right away he texts back.

'Finally!' I chuckle. I'm smiling! I'm actually smiling! Wow!

I grab the paper with Garroth and Laurence's phone numbers on it.

I enter their phone numbers to my phone. I text the both of them.

'Hey Laurence! Long time no talk!'

'Hey Garroth! Long time no talk!'

I turn my phone off, and throw it on my bed while falling back onto it.

I hear a bing from my phone. I grab it and see Laurence's text.

'Who is this?' Oh right, forgot to say it's me.

'It's Y/N!' I see him texting back.

'Oh, hey Y/N! How have you been? Why haven't you texted me until now?'

'I...was busy...' I look down, past my phone, past my legs, to my photo of us three on the first day.

'With?'

'...' I don't know what to say at this point. 'I-I'm sorry, I should just stop. This was just a big mistake.' I shut my phone off all the way when I see he starts to text again.

(A/N)

Done!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.3K 36
You are shopping when you bump into an old friend of yours from Phoenix Drop High and they take you to Mystreet. From there you experience something...
8.3K 161 30
nothin to see here
12.1K 272 23
Garroth falls in love with his roommate, Laurence, but Laurence finds it hard to return the feelings. With the help of his brother, Zane, Garroth doe...
52.2K 1.3K 77
Laurence Aphmau's guard. Loves her she doesn't know how to feel the same. They have had adventures and fights. Mean while a conflict goes on between...