In the same classroom as them...

KaiwaiiAngelsan tarafından

My life is changing completely after I found out... I'm in the same classroom as the Hetalia characters! What... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Meeting them!
Chapter 2: Surprise! They are real
Chapter 3: Not so pleasant encounter
Chapter 4: Relationships,conversations and more plans
Chapter 6: If it's not my past,why am I crying?
Chapter 7: I'm happy no matter what!
Chapter 8: Everything is right in love and war... And exams
Chapter 9: Gymnastics,tricks and falling (in love)
Nice to sweet you: Brownies~
Nice to sweet you: Macaroons~
Nice to sweet you: Black Forest Cake~
Chapter 10: Speechless... Literally
Chapter 11: (Un)Expected Guests
Chapter 12: Which color suits me?
Chapter 13: Fun in the sun (and the curse of puberty)
Chapter 14: Our special kiss~
Chapter 15: Dead-end street
Chapter 16: Ready,set... FIGHT!
Chapter 17: Special Song
Chapter 18: Parties and horses
Chapter 19: We meet again!
Chapter 20: What (not) to wear
Chapter 21: The Terrible Prank
Chapter 22: The surprise trip! (Preparations and departure)
Chapter 23: The surprise trip! (Arrival and first night)
Chapter 24: A rather awkward morning
Chater 25: The surprise trip! We get lost...
Chapter 26: The old ball game showdown
Chapter 27:The Fangirl?
Chapter 28: Family
Chapter 29: Grandpa-sitting (?)
Chapter 30: Food for thought
Chapter 31: Halloween event
Chapter 32: Gift-buying!
Chapter 33: Happy Christmas!
MOAR UPDATES

Chapter 5: Love is everywhere

146 6 2
KaiwaiiAngelsan tarafından

*Author's notes!*

Hallo! If you haven't noticed I love Ludwig then you have a problem. And don't judge! This young maiden is lost in the world of love! =͟͟͞͞ ऀืົཽ≀ ͔ ͕̮ ऀืົཽ✧॰ So yeah,today's chapter is about me and my crush in the end,and a bit of Francis attempt to conquer Isabella's heart!

And the especial guest is Leen! Her twitter is @greenemerald2000

Allons-y! ˉ̡̭̅ ૅ˘็ੋ͈◡ुً☬ཻैั້͈ ˄̻ ̊

******************************************

I arrived home and did the usual: piano practice,daily exercise and rest a bit. Now I did something unusual. I turned on my laptop,maybe to watch anime,read books,see updates on my favorite websites or just look at cute items. But I logged on to Facebook. I haven't been there in two months or something.

I just saw what I knew about the school year,it was the teachers,groups,new friends,separation and all the things I already knew. Wasn't worth my time. But then Sebastian send me a message. He's also an otaku and he's crazy.

In a good and bad way.

'Onee-sama,I missed you!'

'You see me in school,y'know? I have better things to do than Facebook'

'Why are you so evil?'

I rolled my eyes,and then he added.

' I heard you have something with new students,all male!'

'So what?' It was non of his business.

'Maybe you're are forming a HAREM with them falling in love with you!'

'WHAT?!'

'Reverse harem in this case. Just like Haruhi in Ouran! Just that you don't fake being a dude...'

' YOU ARE UNBEARABLE!'

'Rawr'

'Why did you roar?'

'Cuz I'm a bear XD'

I disconnected and just sat there all angry at him. Thinking I was doing a harem,yeah right! Sebastian has something weird in his head.

So next day in school,Isabella arrives all giggly and jumpy.

-Dani just told me the cutest stuff ever!- she said.

- Oh,what did he say?- I'm glad Isabella found someone that is nice to her and also really caring. They are so cute together!

-He said- she cleared her throat and started speaking in a lower voice - "I will always be there when you need me,Isabella! You are important to me!"- then she smiled.

- Awwww! So cute!- it was really romantic! I think they should have a movie,TV shows or a manga about them.

Great idea! In the future,I'll do that! Romantic story between a cute couple!

Well,not of all of us were happy. Francis literally pushed me and just held a rose in front of Isabella.

- Bonjour ma chérie! Here's a rose,as beautiful as you are!- he said all flirty and galant.

- Sorry but..- started Isabella,I sensed a comeback.- I want a guy that tells me my beauty is unique and special,not compare me to a flower.-

Again,Francis was heartbroken.

- Mon dieu! What's wrong with girls here? They don't fall for my extremely appealing French charm!- he yelled. I just thought his situation was a bit comical.

Kiku and Feliciano arrived,with Lovino looking all mad at everything behind them. Then I remembered.

- Hey Kiku! Come here!- I hugged him and took a photo with my cellphone. Then,I sent it to Leen. I said in the message "I know how much you love Kiku! He's real". Some seconds later she answered "Great cosplay!" so I decided to try to call her,like video chat. She answered and said

- Why don't you want to chat? I just thought I...- she kept staring at Kiku,with her mouth open. Kiku just stared too. Then he said

- Konnichiwa,I'm Honda Kikj. What's your name?- he asked.

-OMYGOSHITSKIKUHESREALOMYGOSH!- Leen fangirled to infinity. Then she calmed down and introduced. Sadly the bell rang so we had to disconnect. Leen looked so happy!

Hours later,a girl entered the class. She looked Asian. Then she said

- Hello,I'm Valeria Kirkland!- she said cheerfully.

Is she really Valeria? I was expecting a British girl with blond hair and green eyes. But she was Asian form head to toe.

- Kesesesesesese~ Who' the awesome Gilbert's girlfriend?- said Prussia.

- I am! But admit it: I'm more awesome now.- Valeria smiled. Arthur got between them and said.

- Do not get near her near each other! As your big brother I say that- -

- DUUUUUDE! We already learned this!- said Alfred.

- It's learnt you twat!- answered Arthur.- Valeria is actually from Singapore. Still,she's from the Kirkland family!-

-And she has the awesomest boyfriend ever!- said Gilbert. The bell rang and Valeria and Gilbert just went together for lunch.

I was in the line when with Sofia when suddenly I feel someone looking at me.

- Ni hao! Isabel,what are you eating-aru?- said Yao.

- Oh,chicken and broccoli. There's nothing else I can recognize here.- I said

- You'll eat anything that has four legs...- commented Arthur.

- Everything except a chair! A true gourmet is brave enough to eat anything-aru.- said Yao,with an air of greatness. Well,Arthur is known as the worst cool you'll ever meet.

- Oui,oui... Ah,I miss the day when we were in the gourmet club. And of course I was the leader! Don't you want to try my desserts,petite Isabel?- said Francis,getting out of his backpack some fancy containers. We finally sat down and Francis started showing all kinds of delicious desserts: éclaires,crème brûlée,tarte tartan,macaroons... I was almost drooling,they looked so perfect. When I finished eating he said

- Eat all you want,ma chérie!- Perfect! I had some macaroons,and one éclaire. Sofia also ate some crème brûle. It all tasted delicious,like glory with sugar!

- So,petite Isabel... What kind if food eats your friend Isabella?- he asked while I was munching on another macaroon.

- She likes any kind of food that tastes good!- I said,with my mouth a bit full. But the macaroons were so good! Francis grinned and I knew he was going to use his cooking skills on her. I know she was going to fall for the food,not him. But still,it was good food.

- Hey,we're is Alfred?- I said. I haven't seen them in a long time.

- They are eating lunch together-aru. Oh,that reminds me!- said Yao. - It's a secret. Isabel can only hear it. We finished our food,and Yao dragged me behind a wall.

- I think Alfred likes Kate a little... Whenever he can,he is with her.- he thought about it.

- Maybe- I said- but they met each other recently... Don't tell me...-

- Yeah,I think so-aru...- said China,nodding.

- It's love at first sight,how cute! - I just kept thinking about it,and it became cuter and cuter! Another shojo manga story is coming!

- Don't tell anyone,I'm not sure-aru...- said China,worried.

- These lips are sealed...- I said with a dramatic air. Yao just looked relieved.

Last hour of class,and who do I find again next to my locker? Ludwig. When I arrived,he said

- Well... We didn't hang much today...- I felt bad.

- I'm sorry,I just... Sorry. I was with other friends...- I looked down.

- Doesn't matter. We have our social lives... I wanted to talk with you...- said Ludwig.

- Okay,so tomorrow I promise to be with you all day! Lunch,class,even accompany you home! Even today! - I grabbed my things and held his hand as I ran as fast as I could. When we finally were outside,I decided to walk and I noticed: I was holding Ludwig's hand! Holding it! I let go,embarrassed,then he looked at me. I was feeling so many things at the same time. I wanted to scream and hug him but also stay quiet and do nothing. Just in that moment,his hand touched mine and I looked down,it looked like he was going to grab it again. I wanted to,but I was afraid of what he would think. Just when I was going to hold hi hand again,he quickly did it himself. I looked at him and said

- So,when will I go to your house?-

- My h-house?- he blushed. - It's not so big and important...-

- What if I go now?- I said. - I already did my homework and I have nothing to do.-

And without thinking I was going to visit the Beilschdmidt's house.

How will be Ludwig's house? Will I be able to compensate my day without him? But still,I thought of him a lot. Love makes you crazy. Talking about love,how will Kate and Alfred turn out? And Francis' gift to Isabella? What about Arthur with Valeria? So many things,at the same time!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.7K 59 37
Well, what will happen when Nina comes back? Will there be new connections between the students? Will Nina accomplish her mission? Will it be a happy...
34.7K 1.6K 40
Sequel!! We're jumping a year and a half later. The girls struggled with the relationship since they had to hide it but the whole time they stayed a...
213 24 25
Harry is now a teacher and accidentally drinks the same potion once again. What's going to happen now that he's a teacher?
6.5K 493 51
Stuff that I write at night or act out from school. Half the time I don't even know what the fuck I'm writing about :D yah....... ITS ALL HETALIA RIG...