The light at the end

By panda200525

You are a new student at a high school that has a big secret that you kept hidden really well until you meet... More

Herro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
HEY
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Herro
DA FACE
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
SORRY
Hello
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
THANK YOU
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Sequal
The sequel

Part 4

85 6 3
By panda200525

We went inside and he lead me to the couch "Wh-where are your parents" "That's part of my story so tell me yours" (Be prepared for a lot of reading) "Ok it all started really when I was about 10 my mom died from a car crash my sister had died from suicide about 2 years earlier so it really took a toll on my dad so he got his anger out on me it got really bad when I was 13 he started to t-to" I had to stop for a second to control my breathing I was already crying cant break down now "He started to r-rape me I was already being bullied at school so that only made it worse I started to cut 3 years ago I still have to live with him though so ya that's my story" I started to wipe away the tears but they just kept coming Yoongi pulled me into a hug and started to rub my head to calm me down which worked "s-so what's your story" "It's mostly the same but I don't have any sibling and my dad does well used to hurt me but he died a year ago and my mom died in a car crash when I was 7" he kept me in the hug for a while till I was calm again "Do you want some noodles for dinner" I looked up at the clock to see that it was 6:35 "M-My dad's going to be so mad i'm supposed to be home at 5:00" "Just stay here tonight ok I don't want you to get hurt" "I guess" "Ok i'll go make dinner" I got off his lap and laid on the couch since I was tired but I didn't go to sleep he popped his head around the door frame "The noddles are ready" "ok" I got up and went to the kitchen and ate "w-what am I suposed to sleep in" "i'll get you a T and shorts" "ok thank you for letting me stay the night" "no problem I'll go get the clouths for you now" he left and I went back to the living room and waited he eventually came back with a T and boxers "I couldn't find shorts so I just got you these are they ok"

————————————————————————-I HOPE YOUSA ALL LOVE THE STORY I GOT TO UPLOAD TODAY SO MESA IS HAPPY
Word count-418 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
207K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...