BEAUTIFUL. W1

Από _butterflyhearts

In which a girl has eleven mates. Wanna One Fan Fiction. VAMPIRE AU. Περισσότερα

prologue
one. beautiful
two. mates
three. babe
four. energetic
five. promise
six. try
seven. kiss
nine. baby girl
ten. dance class
eleven. breaking
twelve. open up
thirteen. lullaby
fourteen. darling
fifteen. what
sixteen. prove it
seventeen. euphoria
eighteen. rose
nineteen. pretty u
twenty. short girl appreciation
twenty one. lonely
twenty two. boyfriend's voice
twenty three. short hair
twenty four. for you
twenty five. lie detector
twenty six. my darling
twenty seven. the truth untold
twenty eight. rewrite the stars
epilogue part 1

eight. cuddle

4.9K 195 53
Από _butterflyhearts

As soon as she changed into the pajamas that Jihoon picked out for her, she went out from the bathroom.

"what are you doing?", she asked when she saw both Jihoon and Woojin lying on her bed comfortably. Leaving a space between them for her.

Jihoon smiled cheekily and patted the empty space, "come here baby. let's cuddle!"

The girl walked over with a hint of nervousness in her steps. Damn, this was more embarrassing than being asked to do aegyo for the fans.

Quietly she climbed on the bed and placed herself at the place between the two princes. Instead of lying down like them, she just sat there with her legs crossed, making sure both of knees not touching their bodies.

She pulled out her phone and started to scroll through her notifications. One of the notifications was from a group chat. A spam from the slayers.

101 PERFORMANCE UNIT

9 MEMBERS

| ARI | DONGHO | JONGHYUN |
| MINKI | SAMUEL | YOUNGMIN |
| DONGHYUN | SEONHO |
-

---------------------------------

YOUNGMIN
SHORTCAKE. MY CHILD!
ARE U ALIVE?

DONGHO
ANSWER US KID!

JONGHYUN
stop making us worried!

SEONHO
AISH THIS AEGI!!!

MINKI
HEYYY,SHORTTTYYY
PPANNTSSS!!

MINKI
WHERE U AT CHILD???

SAMUEL
THIS KID. I SWEAR.

SAMUEL
PLEASE ANS US!
WE'LL STOP SPAMMING YA!

DONGHYUN
SRSLY IF YOU DONT ANS,
IMMA GO THERE ASAP!

DONGHO
JEON ARI!

She shook her head at their usual protectiveness over her. Even though she's half pissed at their usual nick name but yeah, she's still flattered.

Unconsciously, she let out a small chuckle before answering the slayers with an assuring text.

ARI

IM FINE! IM ALIVE HELLUUU.

ARI
DUN WORRY BOUT ME! REST
WELL 🙆🙆😇😇

that's how reassuring she can be. Great right?

"yah, pay attention to us."

"we're much important than your phone."

"oh let me live.", she sighed out before her phone was taken away from her grasp.

She gave a glare to the owner of the big hand that took her precious phone, "Park Woojin, give me back my phone."

"I'll be keeping this until tommorow.", he calmly stated, making the girl pout. She crossed her arms on her chest and looked away mumbling, "meanie."

This is why the slayers calls her kid or aegi.

Jihoon couldn't handle the cuteness and pinched her cheeks, telling her how cute she was. Woojin shook his head at his mate's childish behavior before gently pulling her to lie down with them. Her head was on his chest and Jihoon hugged her from behind, putting his leg over hers and Woojin's.

She was too shocked to react. Also, she low-key liked cuddles so she low-key liked it.

Woojin pulled the covers to cover their tangled legs. Jihoon sniffed her neck and placed a small kiss on it. Woojin gave her a small kiss on her head.

"babe, give us a good night kiss.", he said softly.

With hesitation, she gave Woojin a kiss on cheek and turned around to give Jihoon a peck on the cheek but as soon as she did, Jihoon was already inches away from her face and pressed his lips on hers.

"goodnight princess."

--

When morning came, she found herself alone on her bed. She expect Woojin and Jihoon on her sides and she didn't expect to be this dissapointed.

Was she breaking down one of her walls for the twin princes?

She got ready for school and made herself a mini simple breakfast. When walked passed the refrigerator, she saw a note stuck on it.

Dear baby,

             Sorry we left you early sweetheart. Our mom has something to discuss with us. See you at school babe. 

             Make sure you eat breakfast and we'll make it up to you baby. 사랑해 ~ <3

                                           - PJH, PWJ 

Little she knew, her heart skipped a beat.

--

Dongho picked her up today and they went to school together. When they arrived in front of the campus, the whole performance unit plus Euiwoong were there waiting for them.

"SHORTCAKE YOU'RE ALIVE.", Seonho ran to her and engulf her with a hug as soon as he sa her.

"OOF!", she produced.

Seonho gave the girl a smile and put his arm around her shoulder.

"so, why are you guys not in yet?"

"waiting for you of course.", Samuel stated.

They all laughed and chatted as usual and entered the campus. It was as if nothing they entered. But their entrance did caught a lot of attention from the students.

how can they enter or simply walk so cooly ?

"it's the performance unit!"

"oh my gosh they look so cool even in their school uniform"

"Samuel smiled at me! Oh my!"

"Dongho is so sexy!"

"i heard they will perform this weekend at an event. I want to come!"

"we have too!"

"Wow, perks of being part of a unit.", Donghyun laughed out.

"hey, lunch time. Don't forget.", Jonghyun reminded.

The rest shouted either 'yes' or 'duh'.

--

It was finally lunch time and the performance unit was at it again with their surprise event.

At first they pretended as if it was just a normal day for them to enjoy their lunches but then suddenly Ari went up to the stage which was literally at the back of the cafeteria with a mic in her hand.

"And here i am on the stage as the special MC. Annyeonghasayo, wanna love! It's your girl, Jeon Ari. Please take care of me!", she bowed to the crowd as the audience clapped and cheered for the girl.

The princes who were busy catching up with their books shot their heads up to the stage and found their lovely mate smiling on stage as if to say nothing was wrong.

Sungwoon clearly not going to continue his readings so he shut all of his books and cleared out his handouts to focus on his mate.

"today we are going to have a quite special performance for you dearest fans.", Ari announced, making the girl fans squeal in excitement.

"Are you all ready?"

"NEH!!!"

"It's showtime!", with that the background music blasted through the speakers and their voices were heard.But the thing was the members of the performance unit were nowhere to be seen.

"oh did i forgot to tell you? The performance members are hidden within the academy. Your job is to find us and we'll reward you.  Good luck!", with that she rushed out of the cafeteria.

"wait what?!"

--

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

57.2K 1.8K 19
࿐ * ੈ♡˳ a compilation of fictional love stories . . . 2017-2018 | completed © LUHOIS
33.8K 1.1K 28
she loved her boyfriend alot , till she found out his affair and broke her heart. she turned cold and didn't believe in love anymore , till her one a...
19.5K 1.5K 20
❝ where are you going? i don't like people leaving me but they all did, you're the only one i have, not you too. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one...
2.5K 228 18
A short story where you are Wannaone members best friend until one day some relationships start to change... (This is my first fan fiction so sorry i...