Daddy's Little Horror

By Blitzkowski666

a DDLB story between Chris Cerulli and Ricky Olson More

Nervous
The Date
im gonna call this chapter chapter 3 cause i cant think of anything else
Playtime
TRIGGER WARNING
shopping
Playing With Daddy
punishment time
Accidents Happen
idk what to call this one
A/N
Bad Boy
Bad Boys Get Punished
Aftermath
Nightmare
A New Day
New People
Dirty Little Secret
Confession
Daddy's Gift
A/N
Plot Twist

Uncle Ryans House

5.6K 116 38
By Blitzkowski666

  "Nooooo daddy, pwease don't leave me,'' Ricky whined as Chris tried to move out the door. He had brought him to Ryan's house to stay, but Ryan was no where to be found.

"Ryan get your ass down here and help me!" Chris yelled. They heard a loud grunt and pretty soon Ryan came running down the stairs, tripping and landing on his ass at the bottom. Ryan groaned loudly and rolled over in pain.

''Ricky baby, go help Uncle Ryan.'' Chris instructed. Ricky quickly let go of Chris and can over to Ryan. Chris took this as his opportunity and said,''by baby boy, I love you. Be good for Ryan today.'' Then he took off outside and hurried to his car to leave. Ricky was too worried about Ryan to care about Chris's leave anymore. He helped Ryan to his feet.

''Are you otay uncle Ryan?" Ricky asked sweetly.

"I'm fine hun, I just fell on my ass that's all.''

"Dats not a nice word,'' Ricky said.

"Well aren't you just adorable.'' Ryan chuckled. "Do you want to go watch a movie? Chris left me some in case you did.''

Ricky nodded quickly and picked out Big Hero 6. He handed it to Ryan to put in the TV and get started. When he got it started, Ryan got on the couch with Ricky and motioned for him to come and cuddle, to which Ricky didn't turn down. He practically jumped into Ryan's lap and wrapped his good arm around him.

''How much longer do you have to wear that cast?" Asked Ryan.

"Only one and a half more weeks!" Ricky said excitedly. "I can't wait for it to come off then I can finally play with my daddy!" He squealed.

"Play?" Asked ryan.

"Uh huh, daddy's really good at making me feel good.'' Ricky said.

Ryan raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Wha- OH SHIT. I know what you mean now.'' Ricky giggled and Nuzzled his face into Ryan's chest. He felt warm and safe, he still missed his daddy, but Ryan was second best. As the thought of Chris entered Ricky's mind, he started to cry. He missed him so much.

"What's wrong little one?'' Asks Ryan, pulling him closer.

"I miss daddy,'' Ricky whined. ''How much longer til he comes and gets me?"

"About another four hours.'' Ryan said. Ricky began crying harder. Ryan tried to soothe him but failed many times. He tried rocking him back and forth, offered him snacks or ice cream, he even tried to give him his stuffie. But no, he wanted, scratch that, needed  his daddy.

"Can I call daddy pwease?" Ricky begged.

"Sure, but he won't be able to talk long, he's got to work hun. He'll be home before you know it.'' Ryan said as he stroked Ricky's hair. He dialed Chris's number and handed the phone to Ricky.

"Hello?" Chris asked, sounding slightly worried. ''Is everything OK?"

"I misses you daddy, when will you be home?" Ricky asked, still crying.

"I'll be there at about six o'clock to pick you up. I'm going to stop on my way there to get you your reward from the other day though, so it may take an extra ten minutes.''

Ricky blushed at the thought of their fun the other day and how he'd pleased his daddy so well.

"Daddy?"

'"Yes dear?"

"Can we pwease play tonight?" Ricky asked.

"Well see baby, but don't be upset if we don't because I don't want to take any chances on hurting your arm again. Understand?" Chris asked.

"Yes daddy.'' Ricky replied.

"I've got to go now baby, if you need anything else, let Uncle Ryan know, that's why you're staying with him so you can be taken care of. Bye, I love you.'' Chris said.

"Love you too daddy,'' Ricky said with a smile. He hung the phone up and gave it back to Ryan.

"You better now?" Asked Ryan.

"Yes Uncle Ryan, I'm better.'' Ricky said sweetly. "But you know what would make me feel even better?" He asked with a smirk.

''What would that be darling?" Ryan asked, clueless of what Ricky wanted.

"I want uncle Ryan to pway wif me,'' Ricky said with a grin.

"Ohhhhh,'' Ryan said catching on. "We can do that. And just like that Ryan was on top of him, kissing down his neck and tugging at Ricky's shirt.

"You let me know if I go too far or if you want me to stop.'' Ryan said.

"Otay,'' Ricky giggled. He wrapped his arms around Ryans back as Ryan sucked on his neck. He wasn't even thinking about the mark it would leave for Chris to find. In fact, he wasn't thinking at all. Chris never said he could do this, and he especially didn't want him to do this with Ricky in a cast.

Ryan pulled off his shirt, then Ricky's. He trailed kisses down Ricky's stomach, down to the edge of his jeans. Ryan started palming Ricky through his jeans which made him moan and move his hips.

Ryan, liking what he heard, took Ricky's pants and boxers off and began stroking Ricky's cock. Ricky moaned loudly and begged for more, to which Ryan moved his hands faster. Ryan wasn't used to being a dominant figure so he had no problem when it came to giving blow jobs. He took Ricky's cock in his mouth and began sucking. Rich couldn't control the sounds that were leaving his mouth, for he had never experienced so much pleasure before. This felt even better than when he and his daddy played. Of course, he'd never leave his daddy or want things to change, but he was still enjoying this.

Ryan held himself down and caused himself to gag. "Mmmmfff oh god!!" Ricky screamed. He was getting close to cumming and Ryan took note. He held two fingers up to Ricky's mouth for him to suck on. When they were all nice and wet, he lowered them to Ricky's entrance and pushed them in. He began moving them in and out at a very quick pace, all but milking Ricky for an orgasm.

Ricky began bucking his hips up into Ryan's mouth, getting ready to cum.

"Mmmfuck OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!" screamed as he came into Ryan's mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell limp on the couch.

Ryan swallowed Ricky's cum and sat up next to him, both catching their breath.

"Thank you Uncle Ryan,'' Ricky said with a smile. ''That felt so good.''

"You're welcome little one,'' Ryan replied. He helped Ricky get dressed and then they both curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

The woke to a knock on the door. Ryan looked at his phone to check the time. It was 6:15.

"That must be chris,'' he said,sleepily.

"Ricky jumped up at the mention of his daddy's name.

"Daddyyyyyy!!!" He squealed as Chris walked through the door. He ran up to Chris and jumped into his arms, immediately attacking him with kisses.

"Looks like someone's had a good nap,'' Chris said smiling. "You ready to go home?"

Ricky nodded his head and ran to give Ryan a hug. "Tank yews for taking care of me,'' he told Ryan.

Ryan smiled,''you're welcome hun, pleasure was all mine.''

He ran back to his daddy and gave Ryan one last wave before going outside to the car. Little did he know that Chris already knew about he and Ryan's ''fun'' and had went to buy a new paddle along with his reward. He didn't notice the smirk Chris had on his face the entire way home, and he didn't notice that his daddy was plotting something. All he could think about was getting home and playing with his daddy... Which obviously isn't going to be the way he thinks it will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.2K 48
Blaze Roswell has gone downhill since the one person who kept her happy has left. When she meets Ricky Olson, there's something about him she can't p...
29.8K 1.4K 52
"Chris I almost jumped off this building. Now i'm holding onto the love of my life. Thank you." I murmured into Chris's chest. "If you ever think th...
17.6K 607 14
Chris Motionless Cerulli has been best friends with Ricky Horror Olson for years. What happens to them when they decide best friends just doesn't cut...
6.9K 515 23
Thief, murderer, and just plain trouble maker, Ryan Sitkowski, has gone years doing what he wants, the way he wants. That's only because people fear...