Playing With Daddy

Ricky grabbed Chris's wrists and put the cuffs on him, wrapping them around the headboard. Ricky leaned forward and kissed Chris roughly. "Little boy, you're in for a serious punishment after this. Thinking you can dominate daddy like th-ungf,'' Chris groaned as Ricky started palming him through his pants. Chris's moans made Ricky melt like butter. He loved hearing that sweet sound come from him. He slowly took Chris's pants off then went back to palming him through the thin fabric of his underwear. He scooted back so he was between Chris's legs and leaned over, kissing his manhood. He slowly and teasingly pulled Chris's cock out and slid his underwear off. My god, he was huge! There's no way he could fit all that in his mouth. "Not expecting that huh baby boy,'' Chris asked him. Ricky shook his head no. ''Well, get on with it or your punishments going to be worse for teasing me." His words excited Ricky. He almost wanted to find out how worse his punishment would get. He gave Chris a few strokes before running his tongue over the tip of Chris's cock. Chris let out a gasp at the sudden contact. Ricky took the head in his mouth, earning a moan from Chris which encouraged him to go further. He almost went halfway when he pulled back up. Ricky got up and removed one of Chris's hands from the cuffs so that Chris would have some form of control. He backed back down between Chris's legs and let his mouth hover over his hard cock. When he was least expecting it, Chris thrust himself up into Ricky's mouth, immediately making him gag. His thrusts were fast and hard and he soon had Ricky's face all messy. Spit was dribbling down his chin and his eyes watered, but he was enjoying every second of this. They both were. Chris slowed to a stop and allowed Ricky to take back over. Ricky snaked down to the base of Chris's cock and held there until he couldn't breathe. Chris let out a loud, demonic groan as he came into his baby's mouth. Ricky climbed on top of Chris and held his mouth open so Chris could see his seed on Ricky's tongue. "Swallow,'' he commanded. Ricky did as told and kissed Chris softly while uncuffing his other hand. "Thank you daddy,'' he said sweetly. "Anything for my precious baby. Now, how Bout we go get cleaned up and go to bed.'' "So I'm not getting punished?" Ricky asked with some hope. ''My boy, you're still getting punished, but I'll wait til tomorrow to do that because I am tired.'' He picked Ricky up and walked him to the bathroom, getting him ready for bed. "We'll take a bath in the morning, for now let's get your face washed and teeth brushed,'' he said, grabbing a washcloth to clean off Ricky's face. Soon they were heading to bed. Chris handed Ricky one of his new pacis, a blue one with a kitty on it. He stuck it in his Mouth and crawled into bed. Chris gave Ricky his kitty stuffie and climbed  into bed next to him. He wrapped an arm around Ricky and kissed his forehead. "I love you baby boy,'' he said. Ricky took the pacifier out of his mouth and said,'' I wuvs you too daddy.'' Then he once again started suckling on his pacifier. Soon they were both sound asleep, arms tangled with each others and their bodies pressed close.