Endless pain?

By creativeAysha

Isabella Rose Carter. The name of the child who is abused not only emotionally but physically by the one who... More

Endless pain? Prologue
Endless pain? Chapter 1
Endless pain? Chapter 2
Endless pain? Chapter 3
Endless pain? Chapter 4
Endless pain? Chapter 5
Endless pain? Chapter 6
Endless pain? Chapter 7
Endless pain? Chapter 8
Not a chapter!
Endless pain? Chapter 9
Endless pain? Chapter 10
Endless pain? Chapter 11
Endless pain? Chapter 12
Endless pain? Chapter 13
Not a chapter!
Endless pain? Chapter 14
Endless pain? Chapter 15
Endless pain? Chapter 16
Endless pain? Chapter 18
Endless pain? Chapter 19
Endless pain? Chapter 20
Endless pain? Chapter 21
Endless pain? Chapter 22
Endless pain? Chapter 23
Endless pain? Chapter 24
Endless pain? Chapter 25
Endless pain? Chapter 26
Endless pain? Chapter 27
Endless pain? Chapter 28 (Special)
Endless pain? Chapter 29

Endless pain? Chapter 17

308 15 34
By creativeAysha

- Isabella's POV:-

"Right class, please ensure that you complete your evaltuation for your final piece, by next week Tuesday, at the latest! Oh and dont forgot it needs to be either handwritten or you can record yourselves answering the quetions. Once Tuesdays lesson starts, i will give you ten minutes to hand it in, also giving you the chance to make sure you are here on time. If, anyone comes after the ten minutes are over, then I'm sorry. I will not accept your evaluation. So remember, Next week Tuesday!" My art teacher explained.

We had completed our final piece and so it was "Highly important", as sir said, to complete our evalutaion immediately. Though I don't actually see the rush since we have a few weeks until we have to give all out art work in.

Oh well. Might aswell get it over with.

"So we still on for tonight?" Adam asks, making me slightly jump since I forgot about him being next to me.

"Yeah, if your mom doesn't mind" I replied back sheepishly.

Chuckling he responds "of course Isabella she doesn't mind, in fact both Everett and my mom have done my head in asking when your coming, if your coming, why haven't you come. So of course they wouldn't mind".

"Oh, okay. Shall we leave? The bells just gone. Besides I need to see Maggie and Josh before we leave".

"Yeah, sure. Come on".

We were walking out, when the queen bee, Vanessa bumps into me.

"Watch where you are going idiot!" She screeches when her bag drops.

Is it bad that I find it amusing?

"And wipe that smirk of your face!" Se huffs whilst picking up her bag and dusting her clothes off and flicking her long, highlighted brown hair.

Well at least today she looks somewhat respectable. Sort of.

Does wearing extremely tight skinny jeans, a top two sizes small, and 6 inch heels, face caked in make up, classify as respectable?

Maybe not.

But in Vanessa's case, it's a big thing since she's always wearing skirts or shorts. Including even more makeup than she currently has plastered on.

Rolling my eyes, I walk away from her, to tired to care.

Last night was quite hectic at home. My father had a funny turn and it left me worrying all night.

*Flashback*

Walking into my fathers room to give him his medication, I hear odd noises and immediately panic.

Rushing to his side I notice how his body is convulsing and it looked to be him struggling to breathe.

I try helping him calm down but his temperature increased, his breathing became more harsh and he went pale as a Snowflake.

I immediately rush to ring an ambulance, where at the same time my fathers movements are slowing down but at the same time, his breathing too.

After calling an ambulance, I rush to my fathers side.

Tears streaming down my face, in worry what was happening. In worry if my dada was okay or if he will be okay.

Rubbing his cold hand I try listening to his heartbeat and observe the movements of his chest.

"Dada? Dada please talk to me? Respond to me please? Please?! I can't lose you, you hear me? I can-" I was interrupted by the doorbell and worryingly I rushed downstairs. Scared to leave my father alone.

After opening the door, I rush back up, knowing that the medical team would be behind me.

"Okay sweetie, whilst we check your father, would you like to tell us what happened and also fill out the form please?"

"Yes. I-I, I came to give his medication and as I w-walked in I not-noticed him fitting. I tried to calm him down but- I- I didn't know h-how. H-he has cancer, leukaemia"

I watch how they check my father out, whilst trying to talk to him.

I noticed his eyes opening and I feel an increase in my tears.

"Dada?"

"I-is-" my father tried talking but he couldn't even say my name as he started coughing vigorously whilst his face went red and tears were streaming down his face.

"Dada! Please just rest. Don't speak"

"May I speak with you outside please?" The medical lady asked.

I nod my head but look at my father in worry.

"don't worry. My assistant will be here to keep and eye out for him"

I again nod and proceed to walk out.

"Will he be okay?" I quickly ask.

"Yes he will be fine for now. But this may be a regular occurrence due to his illness. We will prescribe him some medication for now however he will be okay. We will book him an appointment for tomorrow just to be on the safe side. But this is something that may happen often"

I nod in understanding, worrying for my fathers health.

"Thank you and yes that's a good idea. Though are you sure we shouldn't take him in now?"

"No not really, because he has settled however if you wish we can"

Deciding to go with the doctors opinion I shake my head no.

After the medical team leave, I walk into my fathers room and notice him lying on his back looking up at the ceiling, lost in thought.

"How are you feeling dada?" I ask, sucking in a breath when I notice my fathers eyes watering. At the same time tears roll out of my eyes.

"I guess this really is happening. A punishment. A punishment for hurting you. I know I was cursed the moment I was born. Everything bad had happened to me but in the end, all I felt and experienced, I projected on to you. This is what is destined for me. Pain, hate and in the end death".

I stood listening intently. Silently crying,my heartbeat increasing, my hands shaking, sweat forming.

I was at a loss of words. My lips trembling, coated in my tears. Pain filled tears.

"D-da-"

"You know, when I was young, my father used to beat me. I vowed to never raise a hand on my child but I did. I did raise my hand on my child. I realise now that I am exactly like him. Exactly like 'old man Pete'. I wish, I wish when my mother had me, I had died. Or that she never had me at all"

My father interrupted, tears falling from his eyes. He was lost in his own little world. It was like he didn't know I was there.

Everything he said was like a punch to my gut.

He was abused too?

It hurt to think of him go through that.

"You know, my brother was always favoured. If he did anything wrong, I would deal with the consequence. My father said "Carl, you are the elder to Mathew. You should be influencing him to be good and do good. If he does anything wrong, then it is your doing. Therefore anything wrong he does, it is your fault. You will suffer the consequence" with that I'd always have to get extra beatings. I didn't mind, I mean I wouldn't want my little brother to get hurt but yet I hated the fact that we were differed"

I didn't, no Couldn't hear anymore. Without listening any longer I said goodbye. But I didn't get a response. My father carried on, as if I wasn't there.

"Then one day I-"

I shut the door, not trying to be rude but I couldn't take anymore.

If what I had been through was bad, then god knows what my father went through and is still going through.

*End of Flashback*

I didn't intend to come today, but I had work to give in and work to take.

Then of course I had come in late due to taking my father to the doctors.

I had no intention of going to Adams today, but he persuaded me, plus I needed a break for a few hours.

Of course, I had been texting my dada continuously to check how he is but in the end he told me to stop texting him and concentrate. Also if there was an issue then he would inform me.

Yet that didn't stop me from texting him since I would text him every half hour.

Coming back to reality, I realised we were the only ones in the classroom and Adam was trying to talk to me.

"S-sorry! I just zoned out"

"Don't worry. It's cool. Shall we leave?" Adam asked amusedly.

I nod my head and we both make our way out.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"ISABELLA!!!" Everett screamed as soon as me and Adam walked into his living room.

"Hey Everett!" She ran to me and engulfed me in a hug, in her small arms.

"How are you?" I asked once she let go.

"I'm good. Where had you been? You haven't been in ages!" Everett responded.

"Sorry It's just been hectic lately"

"Isabella!" Maria called, walking into the room with little Isaac on her hip, who saw me and immediately begun bouncing on her hip.

"How are you Bella?" Maria asked hugging me.

"I'm fine you?" I respond whilst a hugging her and then taking little Isaac out of her arms.

"Hey baby" I cooed.

"I'm fine thank you. I'm making some snacks, so take a seat and I'll bring you something"

I nod and make my way to the sofa.

"Oh, so you all forget that me then. What a great family I have!" Adam mocking glares.

Me and Everett giggle whilst little Isaac just bounces on my lap with his tiny fist in his mouth; eyes shining with happiness.

If only he'd understand or know what the big world is all about.

"Oh how could we forget you Adam! You always make your presence known. Even if we try ignoring you" Maria responds rolling her eyes whilst walking out of the room.

Taking a deep breath, I look down at little Isaac who's little hands find there way to my ears, softly playing with them.

"And how are you little man?" I asked little Isaac whist stroking his chubby cheeks.

In response he giggles whilst tugging on my ears softly.

"So, how you been Everett?"

"I've been good Bella. Just tired. Schools to long" she responds whilst taking a place on the opposite sofa.

"Aww. Don't worry it only gets worse" I reply winking and then giggling.

"I know. I've seen Adams workload" she huffs.

"Right kids, here are some fruits and cream. Enjoy some of this whilst I make a start on dinner"

"Thanks Maria. But I won't be staying long. I have to get back to my father. He hasn't been good over the past few days" I reply, whilst putting my head down as memories of last night flash through my eyes.

"Is everything okay sweetie?" Maria asks.

I nod, finding it difficult to speak all of a sudden.

"Mmm, this is amazing mum" Everett all of a sudden said; referring to the snack she was happily eating.

Adam looked over at me, giving me a questioning glance.

I simply nod my head 'nothing' and continue playing with little Isaac.

"Isabella...are you my brothers girlfriend now?" Everett asks questioningly.

I choke on the strawberry I had just put into my mouth whilst Adam just sits there looking at me amusingly.

I glare at him and turn to Everett.

"Urm I-I, Urm-" I splutter before Adam butts in.

"What's wrong Isabella? Cat got your tongue?" He replies tauntingly whilst winking.

I glare even harder and again turn to Everett.

"Everett sweetie, why not ask Adam? I'm sure he can answer you that" I ask before turning my head towards Adam who's looking at me with a glare but also nervousness.

Good.

"I-I Everett I- urm-you-"

"You guys are hopeless. We all know you two are together so why can't you just reply a 'yes'" Everett interrupts looking flabbergasted.

I put my head down, feeling my cheeks heat up and my already visible blush increase.

'Oh sweet mother of chocolate frogs, please allow the ground to swallow me up' I silently pray.

"No-" me and Adam say at the same time before looking at one another. Both looking flushed. Hmm, a hint of pink on his cheeks suits him.

"You-" and again.

"Stop that-"

"See what I mean?" Everett says before jumping up and going into the kitchen.

"So..." Adam tries to make conversation but my mind is too occupied in thoughts of what me and Adam actually are.

"Right, dinners set. Anyway...how are you Isabella?" I look up to Maria taking a seat opposite me.

"I'm good?" I reply but it came out more of a question.

"Good? Then why are yours and Adams cheeks slightly flushed?" She asks looking questioningly between Adam and I.

"He-"

"She-"

We both say at the same time before stopping and looking at each other.

"Right that explains everything" she looks at us amusedly before carrying on speaking. "But make sure you don't make me a gran just yet, I'm too young. Just wait a couple of years before you start giving m-"

"Mum!"Adam interrupts looking just as embarrassed as I am.

My cheeks are flaming at this point and little Isaac is just staring at my face with big eyes making me even more conscious. I hide my face with my open hair and look down.

"What? I'm serious" Maria responds, not looking affected at all by our faces and Adams response.

"Come on Isabella, let's go up before she starts talking wedding bells and all sorts"

I nod and give little Isaac to Maria before following Adam upstairs.

Maria winks at me before taking him from me.

That was one of the most embarrassing moments ever. Even more embarrassing than the time 'queen bee' Vanessa spilt milk all over me at school a few months back.

"I'm sorry about my mum" Adams says apologetically without looking at me, as we walk upstairs.

"It's fine" I respond, slightly blushing thinking of what just happened.

We made it to his room in an awkward silence. Taking a seat on his bed, I notice Adam making his way to the side next to me.

"So? How's things at home?" Adam asks attempting to divert the conversation, which he did do successfully.

"Urm, they've been okay but my father had a funny turn last night" I reply all of a sudden feeling down and depressed.

"Oh, what happened?"

Sighing and feeling tears rise, I respond "he had his first fit last night. I went to give his medication and noticed his body fitting. I called an ambulance and when they came, they said it happened because of his cancer and that it could happen again. I thought he was going to die and leave me. Adam I was so scared. I can't lose him" I feel Adam wiping away at my tears but the thought of my father dying or leaving me was horrible making more tears come out.

"Shh. It will be okay" he replies hugging me.

Silent tears fall as he holds me. I am so glad I told Adam. He is someone I can trust or be open with. Apart from my other two friends. But Adams different.

Before we could say anything else my phone rings.

The called id says my father and I begin to panic.

"Hello? Dada? Are you okay? What's wrong? Oh my god! I should have never left you! I'm so sorry! I'll call an ambulance right now and I'll leave my friends house now! Oh-"

"ISABELLA!" My father shouts!

"Yes dada?" I squeak.

"I'm fine! I just wanted to ask where you where and what time you were coming back"

"Oh. Urm I'm going to leave in a few my minutes. I'll see you in about twenty minutes"

"Okay baby, see you in a bit"

Before I could even ask anything else my father cut the phone of. Knowing i would bombard him with more questions.

"Sorry, I'm going to have to leave. I have to get some shopping in, so I'll have to leave now"

"Oh, Urm okay. That's fine" Adam responds but it seems that he wasn't happy with me leaving.

"Yeah"

He nods and we both make out way downstairs.

After saying bye to everyone, I make my way to my car. Adam next to me , walking me to it.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'll see you later" I respond once we get to my car.

He nods and leans forward and places a kiss on my forehead.

I close my eyes, taking in his soft lips on my forehead.

"Drive safe" he says breaking me out of my trance.

I nod and turn around opening my car.

Once I'm seated, I wave bye to Adam and drive off.

Adam and his delicate, soft lips occupying my mind.

-Adams POV:-

I didn't want Isabella to go but I understand that she needed to.

I watch her drive away and think about the kiss I placed on her forehead moments ago.

The way her breath hitched when I came close to her, the way she relaxed when I kissed her and the way she closed her eyes when I linger my lips on her forehead, just make me want her even more.

But I know that I have to take things slowly. I don't want to scare her off.

But again, time will tell what will happen between us.

But for now, I'm glad that's she's in my life and we are atleast talking.

"Adam?"

I turn around and see Everett walking up to me.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"You guys are perfect for each other. She nice, kind and sweet. She's not like that monster you were with before"

I smile how she speaks about Isabella but smirk at the way she talks about the 'monster'.

"Hey, fancy some ice-cream before dinner?" I ask knowing that my answer would b-

"Yes!!!!" She screams.

"Shh we are still outside" I warn her.

"Okay, sorry" she replies sheepishly.

I ruffle her hair and lead her inside to get my car keys and pick up Isaac to take with us.

Mmm ice cream time.

_________________________

Hey there my lovelies.

Sorry for the late update but exams are finally over.

Anyway, I hope you guys like the chapter.

Oh my god! 1471 reads?! You guys are truly amazing!!

Thank you for those reading my book, it means so much. Also thank you to those voting.

Thank you to @MelisseShadowens for her comments on the last chapter. It meant a lot, so thank you : )

So let me know what you guys think of this chapter.

Comment,Vote&Share<3

Thank you,

-CreativeAysha :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 226 22
Ainsley is a new mum. When her daughter becomes ill she takes her to A&E. She meets Cal and they soon become close. What happens when their friendshi...
205K 4.3K 26
Isabella has a screwed up family that causes her nothing but trouble. She's been abused and used all her life by her own mother and brother. But will...
151K 2.8K 34
Rosalyn life has never been easy. Her dad died when she was 10 years old. She dealt with depression for about 2 years. Over that time, she developed...
458K 16.2K 41
Isabelle Rose Hawking. The beautiful, sweet and intelligent heiress to Hawking&Sons Co. She has worked hard to make her father proud and take over a...