Arranged by Force

By maginary

~-~-~-~-~-~- He moved back to my ear, whispering huskily, making shivers run down my body, "Can I kiss you Mi... More

🌀 SYNOPSIS 🌀
⚜️1⚜️
⚜️2⚜️
⚜️3⚜️
⚜️4 ⚜️
⚜️5⚜️
⚜️6⚜️
⚜️7⚜️
⚜️8⚜️
⚜️9⚜️
⚜️10⚜️
⚜️11⚜️
⚜️12 ⚜️
⚜️13⚜️
⚜️14⚜️
⚜️15⚜️
⚜️16⚜️
⚜️17⚜️
⚜️18⚜️
⚜️19⚜️
⚜️20⚜️
⚜️21⚜️
⚜️22⚜️
⚜️23⚜️
⚜️24⚜️
⚜️25⚜️
⚜️27⚜️
⚜️28⚜️
⚜️29⚜️
⚜️30⚜️
⚜️31⚜️
⚜️32⚜️
⚜️33⚜️
⚜️34⚜️
⚜️35⚜️
⚜️ 36 ⚜️
⚜️ 37 ⚜️
⚜️38⚜️
⚜️39⚜️
⚜️40⚜️
⚜️41⚜️
⚜️42⚜️
⚜️43⚜️
⚜️44⚜️
⚜️45⚜️
⚜️46⚜️
⚜️47⚜️
⚜️48⚜️
⚜️49⚜️
⚜️50⚜️
⚜️51⚜️
⚜️52⚜️
⚜️53⚜️
⚜️54⚜️
⚜️55⚜️
⚜️56⚜️
⚜️57⚜️
⚜️57. pt 2⚜️
⚜️58⚜️
⚜️59⚜️
⚜️60⚜️
🌀EPILOGUE 🌀
PROCURING HER BY FORCE.
⚜️Bonus. Pt 1 ⚜️
⚜️Bonus. Pt.2⚜️
⚜️Bonus. Pt.3

⚜️26⚜️

381K 12.7K 2.3K
By maginary

For all the little pervs who messaged me to update, this one is for you.
WARNING: you already know there's a Mature scene ahead .....

{Sophies PoV}

Adam slowly kissed my belly button spreading the wet trail he formed, my stomach tightened in anticipation wanting to know what he was going to do next. He moved his fingers to my pants and looked at my widened list filled ones, his dark grey eyes smouldering with desire heated my body with its intensity. My breath hitched in my throat when he hooked his fingers around my pants and skilfully took it out and threw it away. I hadn't worn any underwear and now I was all naked.I gasped loudly at the thought and Adam smirked sinfully before he looked down, and when he saw my fully naked state, he groaned out loud. I squirmed as that sexy sound of his went directly to my core. Adam looked me in the eyes as his large warm hand covered my thighs and parted them.

"What a naughty girl you are, not wearing underwear," he tsked as his hands caressed my skin slowly moving higher and higher, massaging gently but firmly, digging his fingers into my flesh until his hands were in level with my crotch. I stiffened and attempted to close my legs, embarrassed and ashamed with myself, no man had ever seen me there before, but Adam tightened his hold on my knees, stopping me,

"I'm not going to fuck you until you say !" His husky voice laced with anger spoke, " I just want to see you" his dark grey eyes conveying he was indeed telling the truth.
I shakily nodded at Adam and he pushed my legs wider apart, leaving my crotch open to his stormy greys, I turned my head to the side, pushing my face into the mattress, now regretting the decision of letting him see my most private part but when his thumb caressed the outer folds of my sex ,a ball of unexplainable heat sparked in my stomach making my hips rock forward and my juices gush out.

" Look at you," his husky whisper echoed in the room, " all wet and needy," he said looking at my sex in what must have been admiration but I couldn't see him in the eye,

" Adam," I moaned in frustration and pleasure, arching my back, seeking more from him

" the way you say my name," he groaned, " Tell me Sophie, do you want my fingers fucking your tight virgin hole?" He asked.

The pleasure coursing through my body was so intense that I couldn't even decipher what he was asking, the only thing I could utter was his name,

"Adam please!" I moaned, clutching his hair, pulling them, trying to get him to move.

He groaned lowly before his long fingers parted my folds, moving them extra slow ,torturing me. I pulled his hair desperate for more and that's when his fingers finally slipped in my wet opening. Pleasure shot through my body making me thrust my hips at the new sensations passing through my body.

" Your skin is so soft," Adams lust filled voice rumbled sounding almost animalistic, " and your hole is so tight," he pushed his finger in deeper, spreading more pleasure through my body in its course.

" Ohh" I moaned, parting my legs wider, wanting his finger to go further but his finger remained still and not moving , I thrust my hips up trying to get him to move but it wasn't enough, he wasn't moving!

" Adam please," I begged like a desperate woman,

" Do you want me to move?" He grumbled curling his finger a little, the slight movement was enough for me to moan loudly and grip his hair tightly .
Taking that as an answer, Adam moved his finger. At first, he moved it slowly but even that wasn't enough for the itch to go.

" Adam!" I protested, crying for something I didn't even know, but he knew, he increased the speed of his finger, thrusting into my hole hard , again and again stretching me deliciously , making ripples of pleasure spread throughout my body.

I rocked my hips in rhythm with his finger, making the both of us moan and then he added another finger making me clench around his fingers, he groaned out loud and I arched my back, overcome with the pleasure,

" Adam please don't stop," I cried, desperate to get the itch out of my body, Adam swore loudly and he pushed his face in my inner thighs , groaning out loud as his fingers continued to thrust in me. I clenched around them again and Adam growled before his warm mouth bit into my inner thigh. His sharp teeth sinking into my flesh, making pain and pleasure, both explode in my body,

I screamed, my head falling back, my hips lifting up and my back arching as I exploded with pleasure, cumming continuously. I squirmed and trashed trying to get the pleasure to stop but it wasn't, I cried Adams name as I clenched around his fingers tightly not letting them move out. Not until I could come back down from my high.

" Adam, why isn't it stopping?" I cried, the pleasure making my heart ready to burst out.

" Do you want it to stop?" Adam asked moving his finger a little bit, but even that made my juices gush out,

" Yes please!" I sobbed, frustrated tears building behind my shut eyes.

Adam gave a beast like growl before his tongue gave a slow torturous lick in between my legs, the moment his warm tongue touched my clit, I bucked my hips, crying out loud,

" Adam!"I screamed opening my eyes, letting him see the unshed tears in my eyes. He took his glistening fingers out of my hole and like a caveman, he lifted them to his mouth, sucking my juice clean off his fingers . I gasped and he groaned before he rumbled out,

" I'm going to fucking eat you out!" He said before his face dipped down into my sex and his tongue replaced his fingers. The warmness of his mouth and the thrusting of his tongue made me writhe and gasp. Adam moved his fingers to my derrière, holding me down and continued sipping and lapping on me like a thirsty man and I could do nothing but moan and cry.

{Adams PoV}

Sofie cried out the moment my tongue touched her tight clit slowly,
Her taste was so exquisite!

I needed to taste more of her and I couldn't help but lap on her slick heat greedily. Her small virgin body squirmed and her hips bucked up making me groan as I got to taste more of her. I moved my fingers to her ass, sinking my fingers in the soft flesh and holding her still. Her fingers pulled on my hair and I moaned on her sex, making her clench tightly around my tongue.
She was so fucking tight, how was she going to feel wrapped around my dick? My cock jerked in my pants, making me aware of how painfully hard I was.

Ignoring myself, I sank my fingers further into Sophie's ass pushing her more into my face. I bit on her clit and she groaned, making my dick twitch , I sucked on her clit hard and moved my hand to pinch her nipples. I held the tightened nub between my fingers and pinched it at the same time I bit on her swollen nub, with a loud sob Sophie's leg parted more, her hips bucked violently and she orgasmed. I groaned as I got a taste of her fresh juice. My sweet Sophie liked me eating her, I sucked greedily on her sex until she pulled my hair.

" Adam please stop!" She cried as more juices gushed out of her dripping sex and like the thirsty man I was, I continued devouring her, not listening to her protests. Not until she started trembling and the hands that were in my hair stopped pulling. That's when I stopped.

I moved my face away and looked at Sophie's half hooded eyes. She was so addictive and I wanted to eat more of her, but clearly she was tired. She breathed a sigh of relief and mumbled a low thank you. I fixed my pants, all the time looking intensely at her half closed eyes, she had bought me to so close to cumming in my pants that my seed was right up my shaft ready for release. If she would have continued moaning those addictive sounds she made , then like a teenage boy, I would have really.

How could a single woman make me so responsive just to her sounds and cum? I wanted her badly, I wanted to be inside her warmness and feel her wrapped tightly around me.

I was sickly satisfied with the fact that no one except me had tasted her deliciousness. She is so dangerously delicate that I'm going to make sure no one other than me will ever get to touch her. No one except I, will get to make her cum and no one except I, will give her pleasure. There is no lies when I say I'm going to have her, take her virginity from her because She is mine. Mine to keep and mine to possess.

I walked to my bathroom, unbuttoned my dress shirt and took my slacks out ignoring my erection. Finding a dry hand towel, I wet it with cold water and walked to my bed where Sophie snored lowly. I cleaned her up and chuckled at her,did she know that she snored? Or was she going to be like those reluctant women who believe they didn't ? I shook away my thoughts and entered the covers pulling her body closer to mine and just before the darkness engulfed me, I smiled for the first time in years, satisfied with the fact that I was one step closer to claiming what was mine

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

# Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Share

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
51K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
398K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...