I'm Apart of the Band

By OneDIR

Life is rough for 17 year old Shana Miller until one lucky day One Direction dines in the restaurant she's wo... More

Chapter: One
Chapter: Two
Chapter: Three
Chapter: Four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: Six
Chapter: Seven
Chapter: Eight
Chapter: Nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Twelve
Chapter: Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifteen
Chapter: Sixteen
Chapter: Seventeen
Chapter: Eighteen
Chapter: Nineteen
Chapter: Twenty
Chapter: Twenty-One
Chapter: Twenty-Three
Chapter: Twenty-Four
Chapter: Twenty-Five
Chapter: Twenty-Six
Chapter: Twenty-Seven
Chapter: Twenty-Eight
Chapter: Twenty-Nine
Chapter: Thirty
Chapter: Thirty-One
Chapter: Thirty-Two
Chapter: Thirty-Four
Chapter: Thirty-Five
Chapter: Thirty-Six
Chapter: Thirty-Seven
Chapter: Thirty-Eight
Chapter: Thirty-Nine
The End.

Chapter: Twenty-Two

209 0 1
By OneDIR

Chapter 22 I’m Yours

Us girls got back to the hotel before the boys. I immediately hopped in the shower to wash off the sticky smoothie residue, left on me. When I got out, I put on a robe and pondered over what to do with my swimsuit which was stained red. This was the only one I had and now it was ruined. 

“Babe?” Harry called, when he opened the door.

“I’m in here,” I called from the bathroom, where I sat on the floor with my swimsuit in my hands. Harry followed my voice and stopped in the doorway with a questioning face.

“What are you doing?”

“Look,” I whined. Harry came a sat on the bathroom tile with me and took my swimsuit in his hand.

“How did you do that?”

“Marissa, did it.”

“Who is Marissa?”

“Some crazy fan of yours who is threatening to steal you away from me.”

“Oh,” Harry frowned.

“Yeah.”

“I’m sure it was an accident.”

“No. It wasn’t. That girl is psycho.”

“Sometimes, the fans act a little irrational.”

“No, most of the time the fans are sweet and lovely. This one though, this one is evil!”

“Shana…”

“I’m being serious! Harry, she followed us to Los Angeles. She was in Arizona and then she freaking followed us here!”

“Maybe she lives here.”

“Harry! You’re suppose to be agreeing with me!”

“I am…I…”

“Then why are you making excuses for her? She threw a smoothie on me!”

“You’re right, okay? You’re right. She is evil,” Harry pulled me into his lap and kissed my wet hair.

“Sorry, I’m just a little worked up. This is my only swimsuit,” I calmed down as he rocked me.

“I’ll buy you another one.”

“No, no. It’s okay, just no more swimming for me.”

“Let me buy you one. Besides, I want to see you try them on.” He whispered in my ear.

“You’re dirty.”

“Only for you.”

“Okay, well let me get ready and then we can leave,” I got up from his lap and pampered myself for where ever we were going. Harry, two bodyguards and I headed out the door and into a car once I was ready. When we reached the mall, we quickly went inside and into the nearest woman’s clothing shop. One bodyguard stayed outside the shop while the other lingered around inside but left me and Harry at a distance. Harry tried his best at picking out swimsuits, but he wasn’t very good at it. His natural pick was handing me the skimpiest bikinis, leaving me in an eye roll. When I had a good armful, I got a dressing room and Harry sat himself in front of the door.

“I don’t think I like this one,” I called once I tried one on.

“Let me see it,” He said. I stepped out to show him.

“What wrong with that one?” Harry smiled at me.

“It’s too tight.”

“I think it looks great,” He complimented. I glared. Of course, he thought the tight one looked great.

“No,” I said simply and shut the door to change into a different one. “You are horrible at picking out swimsuits,” I said after I tried on another and showed him.

“Oh,” He giggled.

“Harry, I look like a hooker. I’m going to the beach, not the strip club. This one is out,” I went back inside and tried on one that I picked out. A nice simple peach colored bikini that fit well. I opened the door and waited for his comment.

“Ooo,” His eyes wandered from head to toe.

“What?”

“I like that one.”

“Do you?” I swiveled in front of the mirror.

“My baby looks good.”

“Is this the one?”

“You look hot.”

“I think this is it.”

“Well, that was short! I was hoping you could model some more for me.”

“Why don’t I model for you in the privacy of our hotel when we get back, okay?” I told him. Over his head, I could see some girls loitering around, giggling as they looked over at us. “I think we have some company.”

“What?” Harry turned around and the girls squealed and pretended not to be looking at us. “Oh.” 

I quickly changed out of the swimsuit and back into my clothes. Harry and I headed to the front counter to buy the item.

“Hi, Harry,” A girl smiled from a far.

“Hey, babe,” Harry sent the girl the greeting while he signed his checkbook.

“Hey, Shana.”

“Hey, sweetie,” I smiled. Harry finished paying for the swimsuit and took the bag for me.

“Do you mind if we take a photo with you?” She asked before we could walk away. Harry looked up to one of his bodyguards. He shook his head, no.

“Yeah, a quick one,” Harry ignored the bodyguard’s orders and took the picture anyway.

“Thank you!” She screeched.

“Your welcome. See you.”

“Bye, Shana,” She let out.

“Bye!” I threw a wave over my shoulder to her as I was being towed away by Harry. 

“That was sweet of you,” I told him as we walked. He shrugged humbly, like it was no big deal. We strolled through the mall, causing a few head turns and shocked faces, but the guard’s glares scared anyone from coming too close.

“You want something to drink?” Harry steered me in the direction of a Starbucks Coffee stand.

“Sure,” I agreed, allowing him to guide me towards it. I froze in my tracks.

“What?” Harry looked at me. My eyes were glued to the Starbucks Coffee brewer. 

“Lucas?” I questioned. The brewer’s glance landed on me.

“Shana?” His smile widen.

“Hey!” I dashed over to him and hugged him over the counter. I couldn’t believe it. I had known Lucas Flannigan since I was born, maybe. His parents and my parents were friends since they were young. Lucas, Piper, Lucas’ sister Kendra and I all grew up together. He was claimed one of my best friends in my book and I was devastated when he moved away about three years ago with his family. Now, out of the blue, he was right in front of me.

“How are you?” Lucas squeezed me. I then felt Harry’s hand on the small of back and I immediately released Lucas, but the energy was still there.

“I’m great! How are you?”

“Amazing. What are you doing in LA?”

“I’m here for the rest of my spring break. I’m actually here with my boyfriend. Lucas this is Harry,” I explained. Harry now stood at a dominance stance behind me, his hands on my waist.

“No, no. I know, your Harry from One Direction. I see you in the magazines everywhere.”

“Nice to meet you,” Harry shook his hand over my shoulder, then placed it back on my waist, his thumb slid through the belt loop on my jeans.

“I’ve been seeing a lot of you in the magazines too,” Lucas patted my shoulder. “You never really liked the attention, now you have it everywhere you go, I bet.”

“A little more than usual, but that’s okay.”

“Kendra is flipping out! I swear she screams every time she sees you and Harry in the media, but it wasn’t hard for me to believe that you got some major pop-star head over heels for you. You look great. You grew up a lot, your no longer a baby.”

“Well, you grew a lot too. It’s been almost three years since I had last seen you! You look amazing yourself!” I grinned. Harry’s grip tightened and I could feel his tension.

“Thank you! How long are you in LA for?”

“A little over a week. Piper’s here as well.”

“Piper’s here!?” Lucas’ face brightened up.

“She is.”

“I have to see her! Well, I’ll definitely have to hang out with the two of you soon, when I’m not working.”

“Yes, for sure. Whenever you’re up for it, call me.”

“Will do.”

“So glad to see you,” I hugged him once more.

“Nice to see you, too. I’ll call you later,” Lucas hugged me back. “Bye, Harry. Nice to meet you, finally.”

“You too,” Harry nodded and wrapped an arm around me as we walked away.

“Oh! We never got our drinks,” I realized.

“Not really thirsty, anymore,” Harry continued his stride, “Who was that?”

“A family friend. I’ve known him forever.”

“Interesting.”

“You aren’t jealous are you,” I questioned.

“No,” He said with a straight face.

“Aw, my baby’s jealous.”

“I’m not jealous.”

“Trust me. There is no way I’ll ever like Lucas. He’s too much of a brother to me.”

“Doesn’t mean, he won’t like you.”

“You said you weren’t jealous.”

“I’m not.”

“Okay,” I giggled and wrapped my arms around him as we walked.

“I’m not jealous,” He said again and kissing the top of my head.

“Mmhm.”

“You want to know why I’m not.”

“Why?”

“Because I get a modeling show when we get back to the hotel and he doesn’t.”

“Don’t worry, babe. I’m all yours,” I assured him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 292 33
17 year old Hailey and her best friend Sam have won a chance to spend the day with One Direction in Toronto. After spending the day with the boys Hai...
4.9K 85 61
Harry and Emily meet in Holmes Chapel as two 16 year olds with soaring ambitions. They spend a whole summer together, falling in love, but when Emily...
993 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
631 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...