My classmate's a vampire

By darkloving_

He's different. Really different. She liked him but once she finds out his dirty secret she's not so sure. Sh... More

The Hot New Guy
Lunch and Matt
The Jump
What just happened
answers and more.....
Why me
I like you......
Talking
Beach time
Wow what a day
Vampire crap
My happiness
Sam
Us
My Heart
hopeless
Dreams
Carefree
That kiss
Dinner Party
Drama
Dads other home
Tonight
Saved
James
leaving
Home again
The truth
breakup
breakup part 2
Plans
Days
FUN
Kidnapping
Awaken
Forgive ?
Years
NEWSSSSS!
THANK YOU FOR 50K
100k ?!?

Hangover

3.9K 210 20
By darkloving_

I felt the sun burning into my eye sockets. I groaned and put my hand over my eyes. Every ounce of my body hurt and my head was pounding. I started moving around but that was a bad idea because I fell on the floor.

I used the wall for support to get off the floor. I finally was able to open my eyes and found myself in my room. I looked over to find Darren asleep shirtless in my bed.

I looked down to see that I'm wearing his shirt that was big on me. I had no pants on either.

I stumbled my way out my room and down stairs. I found pills on the counter so I took them.

"Nice of you to wake up" A voice said and I looked up to see James.

"Holy shit James....Don't do that" I mumbled holding on to my head.

"Hangover?" James asked as he started to make food.

"Yes....the worse." I let out a laugh and so did he. I rubbed my head and laied it down on the counter.

I heard Darren came downstairs and sit next to me.

"Hey hangover also" James said in a really happy voice. Darren looked up and flicked him off.

I laughed but stopped and ran to the bathroom. I threw up every drink I had last night. Darren ran in and helped me. After I was done I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked into my bedroom and Darren was there laying down. I laied next to him and he held me close.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too" I said and rethought what I just said. I just admitted my feelings for him.

"Can I ask you a question?" I turned to face him as he talked and nodded. "Can I kiss you?"

"I don't know ,can you?" I teased him.

He leaned in and kissed me. the kiss was soft and sweet. I climbed on top of him and the kiss got deeper.

"I love you so fucking much" he said breaking from the kiss but resumed it.

"I can't describe what I feel for you." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. He moaned loudly as I hit his weak spot. I sucked on that spot for a long time, leaving a mark.

He flipped us over so he was on top. His lips traveled down to my jaw line. He stopped once he got to my shirt.

"Damnit I want you bad!" He said licking his lips. I let out a small laugh.

"I love you but no." I said jumping off the bed. Before I knew it he pinned me to the wall.

Darren licked his lips and kissed me. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I let him in. We had a tongue war which he won.

"I gotta go check on Jasmine. ....." I begged as he kissed my neck.

"Ugggggg......fine." Darren said and moved back.

"Thanks!" I laughed and walked out the room closing the door considering that Darren didn't have a lot of clothes on.

I looked around and didn't see Jasmine or James.

"Jas!? James?!" I called but no one answered. I walked in the kitchen and found uncooked breakfast.

I was about to leave the kitchen when someone put their hand over my mouth. I got hit with something and that was it....lights out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.8K 24
Lila is a 17 year old girl who is abused and raped. she's also a werewolf and see's only one way out of her horrible life. Die or escape.Sam is the...
33.6K 1K 18
Previously called: Sold To The Gangleader When things don't turn out they way you want it, just smile until its gone right? That doesn't help in 16 y...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
1K 71 26
Samantha is a normal sixteen year old girl, as normal as they seem to be. Read and be surprised, because Samantha might not be what you expect her to...