The Mate Of A Runt

By Squirtle-Domo

Stormy was at the bottom of the wolf hierarchy, the omega. To make it worse, she's the runt of her entire pa... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

I'm working on an update.

5.6K 130 43
By Squirtle-Domo

Hi. Miss me? I know I have put this story off for the longest time. Its all because I was having some issues at home but trust me I have no stopped working on this story. I've had chapters ready but I haven't published them out of anxiety and depression. I recently came out to my family and it has been a long hard ride. I forgot how much this story made me feel and how happy I would get from all the feedback you all left me. I am hoping to finish editing and will begin updating regularly by the end of this month.

Don't lose faith in me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 47 17
She doesn't know the alpha's son is her mate! She is pretty scared of Alphas cause what they might do. But middle school starts and that might change...
1.1M 28.4K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
3.1M 79.1K 22
She's the runt, the outcast, the pack punching bag. All because she's different; a fox-in a pack of wolves. When an Alpha comes to evaluate the pack...
541K 18.3K 69
Skylar is running from her family through the wrong part of the woods, tackled by a wolf and dragged to the cells. What happens when the Alpha of her...