Property of Insanity

By XxinfamousxXq

Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and fal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
X
xd

Chapter 10

153 1 0
By XxinfamousxXq

Harleens POV

Shit shit shit shit.
Mr J was gonna kill Kyle. And if he knows where he's going then probably his parents to. Thats a shame.
'You should just leave it'
The voices in my head say
It can't. Fuck sake. I have to go after him.
I get change into some black skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt. and grab the baseball bat just incase.
I leave the apartment and start to speed over to Kyle house. The drive was shorter than usual as i was going over the speed limit by quite a bit. When i got there a ditched my car and brought the baseball bat. The door was open and i could hear screams from inside. Girly screams so probably Kyle
"Shit" i whisper to myself. I slowly creep though the door and follow the noice. I was startled to see Mr J pouring something onto Kyle and him screaming.
"What the fuck is happening" i say making my presents known.
"Aaaaa Harley I'm glad you could make it the grand finale. Staring you" he said pointing towards me.
"What do you mean by that" i say cautiously.
"You my dear will decide your fate and his fate and make your choice" I'm so confused. What does he mean? I have to decide if Kyle lives?
I walk over with the baseball bat and drop it. I looked Kyle dead in the eye and watch him squirm under the rope he was tied in.
"See Harley this is were you decide."
I look back at Mr J. Looking into his deep icy blue eyes that hook me in and never let go. "Harley this is not what you want. A boring life with him. A man that hurts you.." i look back at Kyle who was crying. Such a pussy.
"See Harley i can save you from that. Save you from this" his says locking his eyes with mine. We stare at each other for a while. My eyes flicker to his lips and the hie eyes not realising that we were getting closer. Mr J the puts his arms around my waist and we share a kiss more magical than every kiss I've ever had before. The kiss deepens and makes me feel a beautiful feeling in my stomach. When everyone says the felt butterflies i thought it was all bullshit but now i know they were right and fuck it was amazing.

J slowly pulls away and looks my deeply in the eyes and picks up the bat still looking at me he passes me the bat.
" go on. Make daddy proud." He whispers.
I suddenly understood what he wanted me to do. He steps back and i look at Kyle. He starts to panic and i grip the bat harder. I looked him in the eyes and said
"I always thought you were a complete cunt anyways" and then i hit him over the head with the bat over and over and over again laughing while i do it. The only thing i hear is his screams and Mr Js laugh. I carry on until Kyle's head was as flat as a pancake.

I looked back at Mr J and laugh. He pulls me back until another kiss. Fuck as much as i hate to say it. I have falling in love with The laughing clown prince of crime. The joker himself.

A/N
Ooooooo honeyyyyy
HunTie
Ok ok ok im a little dead anyone else
Whoops
Sooo uhhhhhh see ya next chapter my dudes
Sorry its short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.6K 39
!!COMPLETED!! Warning: a tiny bit of smut Dr.Harleen Quinzel, a new psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, is assigned to Dr.Pamela Isley, a former biochemis...
90.2K 3.4K 49
Harley and Joker had their lives according to their will until they'd met an accident. As Batman was behind chasing after them, he saved her but lock...
31.3K 1.6K 17
A dark psychological tale of Harley Quinn's origin. It begins in Arkham Asylum after Dr. Harleen Quinzel is assigned the Joker's case and desperate t...
8.5K 240 18
Dr. Harleen Quinzel is working with the GCPD, and goes undercover as Harley Quinn to infiltrate the Joker's gang. Needless to say, things don't go to...