There's a monster in my close...

Galing kay JohnnysSmile

Charis Walker (or maybe Alicia, like Johnny Depp knows her) is a 27-year-old voice provider whose the favorit... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

1.5K 62 8
Galing kay JohnnysSmile

Johnny's P.O.V.

I got up before my alarm clock went off and started getting ready for the studio. I took a shower and then picked some casual but nice clothes. I was looking myself at the mirror as I was trying to make my hair look good, when I started whistling an old song that I didn't recall the lyrics. I started moving first my head and then a little my arms and my shoulders. I suddenly stopped. I looked myself with widened eyes and then checked around me. Nobody should ever see that! Immediately, I smiled a bit.

"Oh Lila, don't worry! I'll be just fine... You should stay here and play with Izzy and I'll come back safe and sound... I promise!" I smiled even more at my reflection.

Then, I remembered Charis. This girl... She never showed up anywhere! She didn't even came to meet her coworkers. She has to be really a mysterious woman... I recalled what Louis had said to me about her. This description doesn't look like her so much. She seems more like a girl with agoraphobia! You could say, that Alicia was the girl who described. Yes, Alicia is all these that he had told me...

I was grinning because I wanted this day to come so much! Alicia probably thought that we wouldn't be able to work and be together at the same time!! I was going to show her how I wouldn't bother her when she was working and act like a real gentleman! Then, I would ask her to come with me at our favorite cafe, and ask her officially to be my girlfriend. I would never do that with another girl. It's been only...6 days that we know each other. Or, that I know her. She already knew me. But, you could say, that I fell for her the moment I first heard her voice! And when I saw her, I was sure for that feeling. She has an angelic voice that it's like it completes her angelic looks. When she speaks, you can hear determination, and affection. You can hear feelings. She would be the best voice producer!

I finally was ready and drove to the studio. Everybody was already there.

Brittany saw me and came towards me. She started telling me for the scene that we were going to practice in a while. It was a scene with me and Charis.

"Brittany? Is Charis here?" I asked her.

"Sure!". She turned and pointed a little crowd. "She's right there." she added.

I started looking for her with my eyes searching her figure through the people, although I didn't really know how she looked like, when I saw Alicia and stopped. She was talking with another guy, I think Albert is his name. I smiled and walked towards her, forgetting the real reason that I was looking at them. Alicia turned around and left, taking Albert with her away, before I reached them. I wasn't sure if she had gone to get away from me. I wasn't sure if she had even seen me.

"Looking for somebody, lover boy?"

I didn't turn around immediately. I thought that, whoever he was, he wasn't talking to me. But nobody else answered, so I had to turn around and see. It was Louis, and he was looking at me with a stupid grin.

"Lover boy?" I repeated his words, raising an eyebrow. He laughed.

"Nothing... I just thought that something is going on between you and Alicia..." he mumbled. I frowned my eyebrows a bit.

"It's not your fault... I don't know for sure either!". He started laughing loudly.

"Ok... come on, let's practice your lines a bit together..." he snorted and put he hands over my back to lead me somewhere.

We practiced my lines in a corner until Brittany called us for the first scene. I walked in the middle of the studio that now was empty and stood in front of a microphone. I looked around me to see if Charis was going to show up. I saw nobody making any move to come towards me, so I assumed that she wasn't there right now. I opened my script and started reading my lines again quietly.

I heard some steps coming close to me. The steps stopped and I saw from the corner of my eye that somebody was standing next to me, but I didn't get my eyes off the script. The person beside me coughed a bit for fake. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Maybe they wanted to tell me that Charis didn't show up again!!

"Ok, you ready?" I heard Brittany saying. That confused me a bit, so I put down the script and looked at her. "Great, let's start... Action.". I took a quick glance of my script to see where we were and who was starting. But I heard another voice coming from beside me.

"Wha-what do you mean you're gonna be late??" the voice of a little girl like she was ready to cry came to my ears making me shiver. I didn't recognize immediately this voice. I turned slowly me head to see Charis. She looked so much like... No wait! She was! She was... It was...

"Johnny!!" I heard Brittany's voice. I looked at her still surprised. "It's your line now..." she said. I just nodded. I didn't know what to say, or what to do! Was this girl next to me Charis after all? Or Alicia took her place because she didn't came. "Ok... Action.".

"Wh-what do you mean you're gonna be late?" Alicia said again. I was just staring at her surprised and confused. She didn't look at me at all. Brittany sighed.

"Johnny...are you alright?" she asked. I looked at her and shook my head."Do you want a break?" she said again. I nodded. "Alright then... Let's have a break." she added and everyone got up from where they were and started walking around.

I turned my head to see Alicia, but she had left. I saw her away, turning to a corner. I walked slowly to her direction. She was sitting on a small chair and she had her hands on her face. I heard her gasping like she was trying not to cry. She must have heard me, because she suddenly looked up at me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Uh..." I mumbled. I didn't know what to say. "What's... what's your name?" I said. She looked down and snorted.

"I'm Charis Walker..." she said, her voice like it was broken. I gulped. Then I frowned my eyebrows.

"Why did you lie to me??" I said and started gasping too. She sighed.

"Why? Because I couldn't do anything else!".

"I didn't tell you a fake name!!" I said loudly.

"Yes! But you didn't hear your favorite actor insulting you and your job! Because not every voice provider is a voice provider because he is not good-looking enough for the camera Johnny! You don't know what made him wanna do this job! He might had a beloved uncle when he was younger who used to read to him stories with funny voices and made him want to do this job!!" she said and started crying. I felt like she was talking about her. And I tried to remember what I had said...

"I'm sorry... But, the most people that are voice providers are actors who aren't good-looking enough for the camera..."

Shit! I was so stupid! And I couldn't see her crying now. It really broke my heart.

"Alicia..." I mumbled.

"It's Charis!! Don't screw it!!" she reacted. I gulped.

"I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to say such thing!" I said.

"Yeah...right!" she mumbled. I looked down.

"So... All this was just a role? Alicia?" I mumbled, recalling what had happened between us. She looked up and stopped crying like she was trying to remember.

"I...no! It was me, Charis. I wasn't acting..." she mumbled. I looked at her. I didn't know how to feel!

"And... all this court? It was Charis that too?". She gulped.

"Well... This was supposed to be a fake court..." she mumbled. I felt that I became pale.

"Oh..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry..." she said and looked at me, but I was looking at the gound.

"Don't be.".

"Yours...was...real?" she said. I looked up at her, but immediately turned my head and looked at the ceiling.

"Well...yeah. I liked you. But that's ok. I like every girl I meet, anyway..." I mumbled. I felt her eyes looking at me so strongly.

"You like every girl you meet? What...what do you mean with that??" she said.

"You know... If a girl I meet is beautiful, I like her. So I like many girls... But later, I have to I get to know her better so that I can really feel something for her. And I don't feel this something with every girl..." I mumbled.

"Oh, so... I was one of those beautiful girls and you liked me, huh?" she said. I could feel anger in her voice and I could tell that she was insulted.

"Really now?" I said and looked at her. "You were the one whose all these kisses were fake remember? At least I liked you!! You didn't even like me!!" I said loudly, frowning and staring at her eyes.

"Oh." she said with a sob. "Shut up!".

"Why did you do that Charis? You wanted revenge? You wanted to make me love you so that later you can break my heart, like I did!? I didn't do it on purpose though! And now, you feel offended because I just liked you? Because my kisses weren't from true love? Ughh...".

"Shut it!!" she mumbled as she started crying again.

"Ok, that's it! I'm out of this!!" I snorted and turned around to leave.

I heard Charis behind me brushing into tears. I couldn't understand what this girl wanted after all! She felt bad for what I had said. Ok, I understand, I would feel this way too. But she could have told me the truth! And then, she was playing this stupid game of hers with me and my feelings. But, if she didn't like me at all, why would she feel offended because I just liked her, like I did with every girl? Ughh.. Damn you girl, I didn't just like you!

A/N: Oh my God!! :O Why did they have to fight like that? :/ It's a pity, because I think that they're both right...right? Ok... I know that this isn't a chapter "to like", but I still hope you liked it! See you to the next chapter folks ;)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.2K 98 15
A Johnny Depp FanFiction Story Julie Adams, a small town girl from the East Coast of the USA who has big dreams of meeting her favorite actor, Johnny...
2.1K 47 16
just random stories abt johnny. (No smut) *don't judge my English and grammar*:') *this is for fun*
7.6K 72 29
please request stories I'm not good at making up stories
28.2K 943 24
She's a young girl, locked up in the phsyciatric unit part of the hospital. He's an undercover cop, pretending to be a fellow patient for an assignme...