Chapter 11

Johnny's P.O.V.

I got up before my alarm clock went off and started getting ready for the studio. I took a shower and then picked some casual but nice clothes. I was looking myself at the mirror as I was trying to make my hair look good, when I started whistling an old song that I didn't recall the lyrics. I started moving first my head and then a little my arms and my shoulders. I suddenly stopped. I looked myself with widened eyes and then checked around me. Nobody should ever see that! Immediately, I smiled a bit.

"Oh Lila, don't worry! I'll be just fine... You should stay here and play with Izzy and I'll come back safe and sound... I promise!" I smiled even more at my reflection.

Then, I remembered Charis. This girl... She never showed up anywhere! She didn't even came to meet her coworkers. She has to be really a mysterious woman... I recalled what Louis had said to me about her. This description doesn't look like her so much. She seems more like a girl with agoraphobia! You could say, that Alicia was the girl who described. Yes, Alicia is all these that he had told me...

I was grinning because I wanted this day to come so much! Alicia probably thought that we wouldn't be able to work and be together at the same time!! I was going to show her how I wouldn't bother her when she was working and act like a real gentleman! Then, I would ask her to come with me at our favorite cafe, and ask her officially to be my girlfriend. I would never do that with another girl. It's been only...6 days that we know each other. Or, that I know her. She already knew me. But, you could say, that I fell for her the moment I first heard her voice! And when I saw her, I was sure for that feeling. She has an angelic voice that it's like it completes her angelic looks. When she speaks, you can hear determination, and affection. You can hear feelings. She would be the best voice producer!

I finally was ready and drove to the studio. Everybody was already there.

Brittany saw me and came towards me. She started telling me for the scene that we were going to practice in a while. It was a scene with me and Charis.

"Brittany? Is Charis here?" I asked her.

"Sure!". She turned and pointed a little crowd. "She's right there." she added.

I started looking for her with my eyes searching her figure through the people, although I didn't really know how she looked like, when I saw Alicia and stopped. She was talking with another guy, I think Albert is his name. I smiled and walked towards her, forgetting the real reason that I was looking at them. Alicia turned around and left, taking Albert with her away, before I reached them. I wasn't sure if she had gone to get away from me. I wasn't sure if she had even seen me.

"Looking for somebody, lover boy?"

I didn't turn around immediately. I thought that, whoever he was, he wasn't talking to me. But nobody else answered, so I had to turn around and see. It was Louis, and he was looking at me with a stupid grin.

"Lover boy?" I repeated his words, raising an eyebrow. He laughed.

"Nothing... I just thought that something is going on between you and Alicia..." he mumbled. I frowned my eyebrows a bit.

"It's not your fault... I don't know for sure either!". He started laughing loudly.

"Ok... come on, let's practice your lines a bit together..." he snorted and put he hands over my back to lead me somewhere.

We practiced my lines in a corner until Brittany called us for the first scene. I walked in the middle of the studio that now was empty and stood in front of a microphone. I looked around me to see if Charis was going to show up. I saw nobody making any move to come towards me, so I assumed that she wasn't there right now. I opened my script and started reading my lines again quietly.