Chapter 20

Charis's P.O.V

My whole body was feeling hot and wet, just like when you accidentally sleep all night under too warm blankets in the summer. I wasn't awake enough to think why was that, so I just threw my arm in the air to free it from the hellish hotness around me. Just that I heard an "aouch!!" while I let it fall back down, made me think again. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny's face, covered with his hands, as he was holding his nose to make the pain stop.

"Oh no...." I mumbled. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry love. Forgive me. I'm sorry..." I said quickly and leaned over him, took his hands away from his face, and started kissing his nose and cheeks. "Sorry...." I added one more time.

Even though his mouth was covered, I could tell from how his eyes changed that he was smiling. He snorted. "Morning...".

I exhaled with relief and smiled sweetly at him. "Good morning..."

He sat up and I did as well next to him. His nose was red but nothing more.

"You okay? Because I can be deadly dangerous when I hit people..." I joked. He decided to only reveal his teeth while smiling widely.

"No, I'm fine. I was actually dreaming of playing football, and when you hit me, I thought it was just the ball that came over me and knocked me down." he said and chuckled. I did the shame.

"You play football??" I said frowning a bit.

Johnny shook happily his head. "Nope. And I can't say I'm particularly interested...".

I decided to ran my arms around his neck before he could start saying anything else and kiss him. He kissed me back, but when I pulled away, his look seemed a bit confused.

"It's your morning kiss." I explained. "Remember when you were complaining about not having a morning kiss? Well, here it is now."

You could say that his smile suddenly became mischievous. "What times is it?" he asked. I felt his arms wrapping around my west and pulling me closer. "How much time do we have until we need to go to work?" he continued, and without waiting for an answer, he lay me down on the bed and leaned over me. He started kissing my neck and then my lips. But then...

"BEE-BEE" "BEE-BEE"

My stupid alarm clock went off.

"Guess we don't have that much time..." I sighed. Johnny raised his head and gazed at my clock.

"Oh, sh*t, it's 9 o'clock??" he shouted and jumped off. "Why do you have your alarm clock woken you up that late? We need to be at work at 10 o'clock." he complained.

"Well, I usually get ready really quickly. And I'm a fan of sleeping, so I changed my alarm clock and from 8:30 I made it 9." I said and sat up. I watched Johnny getting up and starting getting dressed all stressed up.

"Yeah, but I'm always late, I always need more time to get ready, I won't be able to get ready in only 10 minutes!".

"Calm down, princess!!" I said sarcasticaly and the look he gave me was priceless. "First of all, you don't need to get ready in 10 minutes, you can get ready in 20 minutes or even 30, if you don't care eating breakfast, because the studio is only 30 minutes driving from here. And second, why do you need to get ready? You don't even have clothes to choose, you will wear the same outfit as yesterday, as you don't have anything to wear here."

I saw him relaxing a bit. "Yeah you're right".

I smiled. "You're so adorable when you're nervous".

"Yeah, you would be able to see that very often the past days..." he mumbled. I frowned.

"Are you implying something, Mr Depp?"

"No, I'm saying exactly what I mean. You see, for example, when you had told me that you would answer me whether you would be my girlfriend or not on Monday, you could see how 'adorable' I was. And then, later on..."

"Yeah yeah, I got it." I interrupted him. "Please don't bring up these days.". He nodded understandably.

"Oh!" he then said, lighting up at the idea of something. "Now that I remembered. You had promised me that if I still wanted you to be my girlfriend after Monday, you would answer me. I guess you wanted me to find out the truth." he sat back on the bed, coming closer to me. I nodded so he would continue. " Now that I know the truth, and without needing to think twice, or hesitating, or having anything to regret..." he took my hand in his "... I'm telling you that I still want you to be my girlfriend, officially, the girl to have a relationship with and be able to walk around hand in hand, and not caring if they learn about that, because I want them to. I want everybody to learn about my new girlfriend, the magazines talking about how good we look together, and my fans starting hating on you because you are so perfect that they will know I will never leave you..." he chuckled.

Trying to fight away my urge to smile, I pulled my hand away from him, folding my arms, pretending to be mad at him. "That last one wasn't all that romantic..." I complained.

Johnny smirked and pulled me into a hug. He gently planted a kiss on my forehead. "What do you say?"

I finally let my smile take over my face. "I would love to be that girl".

A/N: Helloooo!!! Yeah, I decided to not end it just yet. I'm still thinking of what to write, but here's a small chapter (yes I know it's really small) for you to read while you're waiting for me to come up with some ideas. I hope you liked it, because I think it was pretty cute.... Anyway, you know what to do if you did, vote/comment... And thank you all for still reading my story!!!