Chapter 6

Johnny's P.O.V

I wanted to meet Alicia again. I was fighting with myself not to catch my phone and call her. I was really fighting!! My phone ended up locked in the bathroom and I ended up locked in my bedroom until the evening! Then I heard my phone ringing and I rushed in the bathroom, bumping twice in furniture. Only when I saw that it was Brittany, I remembered that Alicia didn't have my number anyway. It was such a disappointment!!

"Hello Mr Depp. I hope I'm not disturbing you..." I heard Brittany saying. I made a face.

"No... No, of course not. What's wrong?" I mumbled.

"Well, nothing's wrong. You just forgot your lines at the studio. I thought you would like to have them, so that you can read them for the first shooting."

"Uh... Yeah, sure. I'll come to get them when I can. Thank you for the information." I said and I was ready to hang my phone up.

"Good. I'll see you soon then" I heard a low voice saying, because I had already took my phone away from my ear.

"Yeah, OK ,bye bye..." I said quickly and hanged it up. I sighed. Poor Brittany, she is such a good woman, and it's not her fault that I don't want to speak to her. She just speaks to me when somebody else should instead!! Alicia...

I started key in her number. I called. I was listening her phone ringing nervously. Finally, the "dou dou" sound stopped. I heard something moving before I heard her voice.

"Hello...?" she said.

A big smiled was put in my face. "Hello... Alicia, it's you, isn't it?"

"What??" she said. I felt my smile disappearing from my lips.

"You're not Alicia??" I asked nervous.

"Johnny? Is this you?" she said. I was a bit confused. Was it Alicia or not?

"Yeah..." I mumbled. I didn't have to repeat my question.

"Oh, yeah! It's me, Alicia!". I smiled again. "Hi... how are you?" she said and I could understand that she smiled too.

"I'm good... yourself?" I asked gently. All my anxiety disappeared, and I was talking really calmly.

"I'm really good." she said. For a while, no one said nothing, and it started to get awkward again.

"Umm... Remember the diner I told you about today?" I finally managed to say.

"Of course... How could I possibly forget about it?" she answered. I smiled again.

"Good. Because I was thinking if you were free to...morrow evening." I said. Yeah... I wanted to say today, but I changed my mind. It was late to arrange a diner now anyway. And I didn't want to seem desperate. I don't know...

"Uh, yeah! I don't have anything to do." she answered.

"Great! So... Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"Umm..." she mumbled as she was thinking. "What are the options?" she said, and I heard a smile on her lips too.

"Um, I don't know. A restaurant, a bar, my house..." I said and chuckled.

She giggled. "They sound all interesting... I can't choose...".

"We could go to all of them, if you like..." I said.

"Really? I think it's too much for an evening..." she said in a sarcastic tone.

"I didn't say in the same evening. Unless you can't stand me for two more evenings...".

She laughed. I started giggling too. I felt so amazing that I could make her laugh. "Well... yeah, ok... Why not? Let's go to all of them!!" she said and then laughed a bit more. After a while, she calmed down and was able to speak clearly. "Stop smiling like that!!" she told me. I was a bit confused.

"How do you know how I'm smiling?" I asked.

"I can imagine..." she said and chuckled. Oh yeah... and I could imagine her smile too!! "So? What time will we meet tomorrow? And what is the first on the list?"

"Well, that you will find out then! And, you think 9:00 p.m. is good?"

"Uh hmm.... yeah, good! I can't wait!!". Oh yeah. She can't wait. I'm sure that she won't be locked in her bedroom until tomorrow though! But I will!!

We hanged up the phone, and as I said, I locked myself in my bedroom. It really is hard trying to control yourself, when you know that you have totally lost every control!! But, it was OK, because after awhile, I fell asleep.

The next morning I got up early. I was eating breakfast when I remembered my lines! I didn't want to go to the studio!! I didn't want to leave home!! Yeah... I felt like a teenager who has to get up for school on Monday!! Ugh!! But then I remembered that Alicia is the second assistant director, so she had to be there. I got up from the table with a big smile, and went to get dressed.

I arrived at the studio, still with this stupid smile on my face. I shook my head before I entered, so that it would disappeared. I got serious, and opened the door, ready to act surprised when I would see Alicia. Thank God I'm an actor, this sometimes really helps!!

I walked in without seeing her. But there were many people in the studio. Brittany saw me and walked towards me.

"Good morning Mr Depp. I guess you came for your lines. Come with me, I have them in my office." she said and showed me the way for her office. I followed her, searching around me for Alicia. We arrived at her office and when she opened the door, I saw Louis sitting on a chair behind a desk, holding some scripts.

"Oh! Good morning Johnny!!" he said loudly, like he wanted someone to hear him. Me and Brittany stepped in.

"It is, Louis. How are you?" I said and walked towards him. Actually, I tried, because when Brittany closed the door, I saw a girl appearing behind it. It was Alicia. And she was holding some scripts too.

"Oh!! Alicia!!! You scared me..." I gasped. She was giggling.

"I did? I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." she said trying to stop the giggle. I heard her voice like a music. How could I have already missed her? Oh!! It's her fault!!

I heard Brittany mumbling Alicia's name to Louis. Alicia must have heard it too, because she turned a bit abruptly and gazed at Louis with her eyes widened. Louis gazed back at her. Then she turned again and grabbed my arm, pushing me to the door.

"Let's go out, shall we??" she said smiling and winked to me. We went out and I was still a bit confused. She smiled to me again and show me where to go. We went to a corner of the studio, but at first we said nothing.

"Um.. can I ask you something?" I said after awhile. She nodded. "This might sound silly, but... do you... and Louis... you know!" I stuttered.

She chucked. "Me? And Louis??" she laughed again. "Oh Johnny honey, this is way too silly!!". I smiled like an idiot. "We're just friends, of course..." .

"So... you're single?" I mumbled smiling.

"Uhh... not exactly..." she mumbled too, shaking her head and frowning her eyebrows. "I'm mentally dating someone..." she giggled. I smiled widely. I smiled like she was talking about me. I smiled because I had started to like this girl very much. Maybe a little too much...

A/N: Hello guys!! I really hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it!! If you do, please comment and vote!!