Miss Introvert | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

A story of a shy girl named June Sevenelle Griffin, experiencing Love, Hate, Pain and Suffering. But everythi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Bryce and Willow
Chapter 3: Lullaby
Chapter 4: Grocery Shopping
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Imperfection
Chapter 7: Happy Halloween
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Beach
Chapter 10: Truth or Dare
Chapter 11: Bashers
Chapter 12: Minor Problem
Chapter 13: Breaking News
Chapter 14: June's Day Out
Chapter 15: Spotlight
Chapter 16: Bryce's Confession
Chapter 17: Willow's Cry
Chapter 18: Team Building
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures
Chapter 22: Lonely
Chapter 23: Jonghyun
Chapter 24: Movie Date
Chapter 25: Lunch Visit
Chapter 26: Bowling
Chapter 27: Japan with ABlue
Chapter 28: Lost
Chapter 29: August Calvin
Chapter 30: Random
Chapter 31: BOTB Interview
Chapter 32: Bad News
Chapter 33: Germany
Chapter 34: Truth Hurts
Chapter 35: Exposed
Chapter 36: Chaotic
Chapter 37: Decision
Chapter 38: Accident
Chapter 39: While You Were Sleeping
Chapter 40: I love you, Goodbye
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 41: After One Year
Chapter 42: Red Vortex
Chapter 43: Mystery Guy
Chapter 44: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 45: Fan Girl
Chapter 46: STB August
Chapter 47: Ships
Chapter 48: Secret Glances
Chapter 50: Encounter
Chapter 51: Kiss
Chapter 52: Red Vortex with ABlue
Chapter 53: Red Vortex with BOTB
Chapter 54: Time off
Chapter 55: Memories
Chapter 56: I'm Back
Chapter 57: Complete
Chapter 58: Dating Scandal
Chapter 59: Publicity
Chapter 60: SURPRISE!
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!
Special Chapter (Bonus)

Chapter 49: Partnered

386 27 6
By authorovert

RED VORTEX SEVEN

I woke up at 3am in the morning as the sound of my alarm started to make noise, I stood up from my bed still half asleep then I felt a light snoring sound from next to me. I opened my right eye and saw that Jill was sleeping soundly on the bed, yeah she's my roommate. I can't sleep without her, Aigoo I so envy her for sleeping in today. All of us have work appointments while her none. Gosh! I wish I was the maknae.

As I finished taking a shower, I wore a plain black pants and paired it with a plain white shirt and let my hair down as usual. I did a quick make up on my face and checked the time. It was already 4am, Manager Lee would be here any moment now. I quickly ran towards the fridge and grab an apple and slowly devour it with my hungry mouth. Oh gosh I hate dieting, if only I wasn't on a diet I would have grabbed the left over pizza Jill ordered last night. Ugh! Why did someone invented diet of all things? Huhuhu

After a few minutes Manager Lee arrived as she helped me carry all the things I needed for the shoot today. I was half way to the door as I saw Nica-unnie got out of her room.

"Good morning."I greeted her as I waved goodbye. She was startled at first then went back to her sleepy image every morning. I bet she's also getting ready for her own appointment, she has a lot of commercial shooting offers. While Drea-unnie will be hosting a show somewhere while Ara-unnie has dance practice for the upcoming opening stage for MBC Star Awards.

Hopping on the van, I quickly grab the sleeping mask I bought last month back in Thailand. It's color green which matches my image and has a goldfish printed on the side. Aigoo fish are so cute, but for some reason I don't like being called fish. I am so freaking weird sometimes.

"Unnie, what are we filming today?"I asked Manager Lee who was seating besides me.

"Today you are guesting at a small variety show regarding helping old folks, so you'll be even more tired since you'll do their work for the whole day."she said. Eh? Farm work?

"Jinja? So does that mean I can eat all the food I can see today?"I asked in excitement.

"Well yeah when it's offered during broadcast, but just remember to eat a bit less. You're well aware about your diet right."she reminded. Again with the diet thing.

"Oh by the way, if it's a filming about helping old people does that mean I would meet other idols or stars as well?"I asked.

"Ne, I talked with programs PD and informed me that you'll be joined by APink's Naeun, EXO's Baekhyun, IU and some actor and another added cast."she said. Omo! Baekhyun-sunbaenim?!

Upon arriving at the site, the staff already guide me towards the venue where we will be conducting the introduction for the show before proceeding to the manual labor we will be doing. The moment I entered the household I almost choke on my own saliva upon seeing another guest seated besides Baekhyun-sunbae and the last person I actually thought of being here today.

Ryder-sunbaenim.

They all greeted me upon my arrival then I sat next to him since that was the only space left I could occupy. Oh gosh! I'm so freaking nervous that the butterflies in my stomach are doing a riot. I was all stiff while focusing in front until I heard Naeun-sunbae and the actress talk about their acting career. Okay the atmosphere is slowly eating up my system at the moment, I really can't join with the conversation since I'm a rookie actress and for sure I'll just ruin their conversation. I was so preoccupied for being out of place when I heard him whisper in my ear.

"You know you look like a stiff statue right?"he said which made me glance at him.

"Pardon?"I asked him.

"Loosen up a bit, they won't bite."he said with a smile. Gosh he's so handsome. My fantasy was cut off when the staff announced for the filming to start.

....

"So for the manual labor, we partner you up. Girls and boys."PD-nim announced. Eh? Partner? OMO! I'm not close with any of the guest.

"IU and Baekhyun for pair one, Naeun and Jonghyun for the second pair and lastly Ryder and Seven for last."PD-nim announce.

O_O

Did I hear him right?

Was I really paired up with Ryder-sunbae?! Ottoke?

Everyone was told to change into farmers clothes. Me and Ryder were assigned to an old woman named Tess, she lived alone since her children are already settling in Seoul while her husband passed away 3 years ago, all throughout that time. We stayed at her place for the whole morning , we cleaned up her whole house for her while we made sure she gets the amount of rest she could for the day.

"Ryder and Seven, it's now your time to head to the corn fields and manually harvest some corns."one of the staff informed us. It was the only time we actually made eye contact since this morning. We couldn't really talk and interact much since we were busy cleaning each assigned area individually.

"Okay, but we should cook lunch first for Grandma Tess before we start working in the fields." I suggested. The staff were surprised with my declaration since we knew that the other celebrities already went straight to their manual labor after they bought food for their assigned elder.

"Are you sure Seven? You know it would add more work for you right?"Manager Lee asked me.

"Ne unnie, besides I think Grandma Tess misses her children so much, so we'll be joining her for lunch as well."I said surprising myself as I glanced at Ryder-sunbae who was patiently standing on the sides. "Oh I mean, if Ryder-sunbae would want as well though."I corrected myself but instead of receiving a complain from him, he actually smiled and agreed to join me cooking and eating with the old lady.

"Well then, we'll be adding this scene for the show as a little clip behind the scenes."PD-nim said as me and Ryder-sunbae went to the kitchen to prepare the food.

I was so busy in preparing for the meal when I forgot that he was actually standing next to me and waited for me to tell him what to do.

"OMO! Mianhe, I forgot about you."I exclaimed.

"It's okay. I'm used to being forgotten."he spoke. Why did it sounded a bit real and came from his heart? He was joking right?

"Pardon?"I asked.

"I was kidding. So how can I help with the cooking? I'm good at making kimchi soup though, just wanted you to know."he said with a smile.

"Jinja? Then you should make the kimchi soup while I do the rest."I told him.

"The rest? Are you cooking a lot for just 3 persons?"He asked looking at me while he was already holding the pack of kimchi in his hands.

"Nope, just enough for us. I'll just prepare the rice and start making vegie-omelet and some other side dishes as well."I told him.

"Okay, But I'll fry the chicken breast as well."he offered which made me look at him in surprise. This scenario feels like it happened before.

"Hey monkey, I'll make some fried rice with some sausages okay?"I said to him.

"Yeah whatever, I'll make my specialty soup and I'll fry the chicken breast as well."he said.

"Eh? I'll do that, you really don't need to help me with anything though."I said.

"Like I would let you cook by yourself. This kind of situation we should do this together, you know like couple goals."he said.

"Ewww! You are so cheesy again you ugly monkey."I cringe.

"Oh I know you like it."he said as he slowly walk towards me.

"Hey! Don't come near me! I'm cooking you idiot!"I exclaimed as I started laughing like crazy.

"Hey Seven, you okay? Did you want to fry the chicken yourself?"he asked breaking me out of my little day dream. That was weird, why did I suddenly remember something I never recall me doing and I was with someone as well but who was it? We were cooking in a bit spacious kitchen, whose place was that? It couldn't be August's since we only met once before.

"Ne gwenchana, I just remembered something all of a sudden."I exclaimed.

"Ah really? Well then is it okay if I'll fry the chicken myself ? Seems like you'll be cooking a lot of side dishes, and the soup would easily be cooked since I'll just leave it to boil."he said. The way he said that made me think like he has done this a lot of times.

"You do like cooking right Ryder-sunbae?"I unconsciously said which made him startle with my question. "Oh mian, was I crossing the line with my question?"I apologized.

"Ah no, I was just surprised but you can really just call me Ryder though. Adding sunbae or sunbaenim really makes me feel old even though I'm the maknae in my group."he said with a laugh. Gosh even him laughing makes him look even cuter, while I Iook like a pumpkin.

"Okay Ryder-ssi."I said which made him smile. I could feel my face heating up good thing I was on time to hid my flustered face while looking away.

"That's better. By the way I just found cooking enjoyable since I had a great memory cooking with someone."he confessed. That caught my attention and made me glance back to him but unfortunately he was already busy preparing the soup.

"Ah okay. You can fry the chicken now oppa."I mumbled as I continue with my cooking.

----
RYDER STRAUSS

"Ah okay. You can fry the chicken now OPPA."

Holy sh**! She just freaking called me oppa. Good thing I was facing back at her or she could have witness my ear and face being super red. Why is this girl slowly making me fall for her even more without even trying.

After we had lunch with the old lady, she thanked us with the food as we immediately went to the corn fields and start our manual labor. This kind of work doesn't really bother me since a new experience actually makes me going but for some reason I am a bit uneasy since she's with me right now and I could remember her being easily get tired. But to my surprise she was actually enjoying in picking the freshly corn. Is this really the girl I loved before, she may look and is the same person but her personality sure did change. Was it because of her amnesia?

It rained for a while so we sheltered at a nearby resting place. We just randomly talk about work, for some reason she's a bit talkative now. She wasn't like this before, usually she would only talk when you ask her something unlike now she's confidently talking about her times with her members. But when I asked her about her work on her drama she surprisingly turned quiet.

"Hey did I ask something too personal?"I asked all of a sudden, maybe I crossed the line. I always end up forgetting that she doesn't remember me at all, so I treat her the way I usually did before.

"Not really, it's just that I really don't like talking about my drama related work."she mumbled.

"Ah okay. Sorry for asking."I apologized, then I saw an eye lash stuck on her cheek. I absentmindedly leaned in and got it off her face forgetting that I was actually close to her face. I immediately moved back when I saw her became stiff. "Oh mian, you had something on your face. So I got rid of it for you."I apologized then I heard her giggle.

"Hahaha. Gomawo. I guess we should go back in picking those corns, the rain already stopped."She said standing up, I just nodded as we went back to the fields.

After the filming was over, we thanked everyone for the successful shoot and bid goodbye with the elders we helped today as well as the production staff who made everything possible. After changing into my usual clothes, the other idols and actors already left the area to catch up for their other schedules but when I glanced back at the house we stayed this morning. I saw June talking and hugging the old lady, Aigoo she's still as gullible as ever. Good thing that never changed.

"Hey, Ryder let's go?"Manager Kim said when he saw me standing near the van.

"Ah yeah."I randomly said as I saw him and the other staff brought on our things to the car as I saw a glimpse of June walking towards her own van. She was about to hop in when she stopped midway and glanced at me. To my surprise she called my attention.

"Oppa!"she yelled which surprised me and for addressing me as oppa again, I could feel that Manager Kim was surprised as well. She smiled brightly as she waved goodbye. "Annyeong! See you next time."she added which made me awkwardly wave back as I saw her enter the her car followed by her Manager.

....

"Oppa! Annyeong! See you next time!"

All throughout the ride home my stupid Manager didn't stop teasing me about how June acted when she waved goodbye.

"Cut it out Hyung!"I complained. It was only me and him in the car. The other staff went home themselves.

"Can't blame me Kid, she looked so cute while doing it. I even saw your ears turned red."he still kept on teasing. Ugh! This is annoying, it doesn't feel like he's actually 30 years old.

"Shut up already." I was already pissed as hell.

"Hahaha. I was even more surprised when she actually called you oppa, I never heard her call you that before."he started off but I just ignored him mumble nonsense. "So did she actually made your heart flutter when she called you oppa?! Hahaha!"he added which I just hit him on his guts.

"Knock it off already."I said as he quickly just laughed even more and eventually stopped when we arrived at the dorm. We were about to enter the place when I stopped him.

"What?"he asked confused.

"Don't you even think about telling them about the oppa thing or I'm going to end you."I warned him.

"Chill kid, I know how your members would react about that little information. So you have my word."he said.

"Good."I exclaimed as we then entered the place.

"Ryder-sunbae!!!!!!!"

Ugh this idiots! I am so going to move out of this place. They are so annoying!

-----
RED VORTEX JILL

I was in the living room being lazy all day since I had no work! Oh gosh it feels great, I was munching on my chips when the TV flashed a small teaser preview about the next episode of the variety show titled "Helping Hands" and I almost choke from my food when I saw June-unnie appeared on the scene.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed almost dropping the food on the floor.

"Ryder-sunbae!!" Unnie said in the broadcast as she called out to Ryder-oppa who was her partner during the show. Omg! I just felt like my ship has sailed!!! Waaaaah!

My fangirling moment was interrupted when Drea and Nica-unnie just arrived.

"Hey, what's with your face?"Drea-unnie asked me.

"June-unnie's guesting preview on "Helping Hands" was just broadcasted on TV, and guess who she was partnered to?"I asked them.

"Park Chanyeol?"Nica-unnie said then I glanced at Drea-unnie

"Yook Sungjae?"Drea. I literally face palmed in front of them.

"Gosh you guys don't really get it."I exclaimed.

"Just tell us who was it, you're just making it harder."Nica-unnie said as she sat besides me.

"Well it was no other than... Ryder Strauss of BOTB."I said which made their eyes widen.

"Daebak! Jinja?" Drea-unnie couldn't believe what I said.

"Ne jinja. For sure when she arrives today she would be as red as a tomato."I commented.

"Gosh, the fans who ships Seven to Ryder must be jumping in joy by now."Nica-unnie trailed off.

------
(On the other side)

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much HELPING HAND TEAM for having our two love birds guest on your show."Willow exclaimed after they saw the preview.

"So that's why Manager Kim insisted on having Ryder rather than me."Dylan spoke up.

"Why? You want to guest there so you can talk to Naeun?"Yesha glared at him.

"For sure Ryder would be in cloud nine right about now."Chase commented.

"I wonder if Ryder actually asked for her number. For sure being guests on the same show could be the chance for him to actually made a move right?"Hadley trailed off.

"Huh, I doubt that."Bryce spoke up. Then the main door opened and revealed the person they have been waiting for.

"Ryder-sunbae!!!!"

------

P.S.

Okay this chapter was plainly random. I really didn't have a clue on what to post, so I hope you guys still enjoyed it nevertheless. And I'm also making June remember clips of her past but not it's a bit vague so she won't breakdown from surprise. So keep on supporting the story! Thank you!

-Janea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 503 27
COMPLETED "Our path crossed once again after years of being apart... yet you've chosen to walk out of my life." - Park Sooyoung "You have always bee...
893K 41.7K 60
โ†ฌ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling โ†ซ
13.1K 960 56
(n.) 'someone who loves darkness & nights' An insomniac detective stressing over life and a mute girl occupying the orphanage behind, the simple enco...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...