For Worse,For Better,and Fore...

By lovesickyuno

"Shit.", she cursed as she got out of the car, "Ya!!! Did you not see??!!", Jisoo said as she checked the bac... More

Chapter 1 : The Beginning Of Us
Chapter 2 : You Again?
Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out
Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?
Chapter 5 : Day Out
Chapter 6 : Take Her Home
Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves
Chapter 8 : The First Day
Chapter 9 : First Arguments
Chapter 10 : Honeymoon Things
Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon
Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?
Chapter 13 : I promised I'd take care of you
Chapter 14 : Meant For You
Chapter 15 : I Hope We Find Love
Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not
Chapter 17 : Secrets
Chapter 18 : What Are We?
Chapter 19 : Trouble
Chapter 20 : No Boundary
Chapter 21 : Almost
Chapter 22 : Fooled
Chapter 23 : Cold
Chapter 24 : He doesn't love you
Chapter 25 : Let Me Go
Chapter 26 : The First
Chapter 27 : Nightmare
Chapter 28 : I'm Here
Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never
Chapter 30 : May I?
Chapter 31 : Crazy About You
Chapter 32 : Insane
Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon
Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion
Chapter 35 : Miracles
Chapter 36 : The Possible End
Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever
A/N
A/N
A/N
update!!! 🗣🗣
U P D A T E
💟 U P D A T E 💟
Update 😌
UPDATE TODAY PART TWO !!!
A N N O U N C E M E N T
UPDATE !!!!!1!1!1!1!!!!
U P D A T E
A's Announcement! ❤️
ANNOUNCMENT!!! NEW BOOK!!!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

Chapter 37 : Regrets

2.3K 85 1
By lovesickyuno

Jisoo opened the door to her old apartment, and all the memories from her university days came back to her. She then went to her used to be room and lied down on the bed, exhausted.

"This will be a good place to be alone for awhile.", Jisoo sighed as she got up and turned on the air conditioner, she lied back down and a tear rolled down her cheek, she knew that she shouldn't be running away from her problems like this, but for once she just wanted to be alone, she was about to get prepared for bed until her stomach made sounds, signalling that she was hungry, and it hit her that whatever she was going to do for the next few months, she was doing it for two, her hand automatically went to her stomach.

"He doesn't even know about you yet.", she muttered.

Jisoo quickly went out to the nearest convenience store to get something to eat, not for her but for her baby.

Before heading to bed, she switched on her phone, and saw the multiple missed calls and texts, she looked at the time and saw that it was almost 1AM, she lied down on the bed, sighing.
She rolled over, and closed her eyes,
Hoping to fall asleep, but she couldn't sleep, not when she knows things aren't right between them, as much as she and Jinyoung have fought before, he never lets her go to sleep upset, things were always already alright between them by the time it was bedtime, apologies were always said and accepted, and no one goes to sleep feeling upset or angry.

Jinyoung on the other hand was at home, sitting down on the couch, angry at himself, angry at all the bitter things he had said to her, Jiyeon couldn't sleep that night too, seeing her own brother in a slump.

Jiyeon placed a cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table and looked at her brother sadly.

"Drink this..", Jiyeon trailed, Jinyoung just stayed quiet, Jiyeon sighed, "maybe she needs some time, she'll come back home when she's ready..", Jiyeon comforted.

"This is all my fault, if I hadn't said those things to her, she wouldn't have left, damn it, and now I can't even reach her.", Jinyoung sighed as he raked his hair back, Jiyeon just kept quiet, she didn't know what to say all she could say was, it's okay.

"Why are you here anyway? Did you fight with mum and dad?", Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah..", Jiyeon sighed.

"About your degree?", Jinyoung asked.

"Mhm, whatever, I don't want to talk about it.", Jiyeon said, "And stop worrying too much, Jisoo will come back when she's ready, and I hope you can settle things.", Jiyeon comforted as she stood up and headed upstairs to bed, Jinyoung sighed and leaned his head back as he dialed Jisoo again, he was worried sick about her. Jinyoung sent her a bunch of texts but she didn't read nor replied to them, he dialed her again and again but still no answer, he had drove around for 2 hours earlier looking for her, he passed by his in laws house and Sojin's house to see if Jisoo's car was there but she was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, he received a text from Jisoo.

From : Jisoo
To : Jinyoung

Go to sleep Jinyoung, I'm fine, I just need time to think about us.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

Where are you? I'll come get you, and we'll talk it out, please Jisoo.

And there was no reply afterwards, he sighed at that, he was relieved that Jisoo had texted him but he was worried at the same time, not knowing where she was.

He tried calling her again, but her phone was off, he sighed and went upstairs, to try to get some sleep, but his anxiousness took him over, he tossed and turned all night only to realise that she wasn't there beside him that night.

-

After 6 whole days of not being able to reach Jisoo or find her, Jinyoung was getting more and more anxious. He woke up that morning, and went to the bathroom to wash up. Jinyoung has thought of asking anyone but he didn't want anyone to know that they were having problems.

"I have to look for her.", Jinyoung said to himself as he rubbed his faced with his palm and sighed.

Jinyoung opened the top cupboard and something caught his eye, a white stick. He curiously took it and his heart dropped when he figured out what it was, it was a pregnancy test stick, and what made his heart missed a few beats again was seeing the results of the test.

"Shit.", he muttered as he quickly left the bathroom to go get ready and find Jisoo.

-

Jackson and Hyeri were woken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Jackson had spent the night at Hyeri's.

"Babe, can you go get that please?", Hyeri murmured in her sleep, Jackson got up lazily and washed his face and went downstairs to check who it was, he was surprised to see that it was Jinyoung.

Jackson immediately opened the door and scruinitised Jinyoung up and down, he looked a mess.

"Dude, what's wrong?", Jackson asked.

"Is Jisoo here?", Jinyoung asked.

"No she's not, what happened?", Jackson asked, concerned.

"Shit, where's Hyeri? Maybe she knows where Jisoo is.", Jinyoung rambled, he looked anxious, suddenly, Hyeri came down the steps and saw Jinyoung and Jackson by the door.

"Jinyoung?", she asked, puzzled, "Where's Jisoo?", Hyeri asked as she scanned the place for Jisoo.

"I was hoping you'd know that.", Jinyoung said.

"Huh? What do you mean?", Hyeri asked lost.

"Did Jisoo call you?", Jinyoung asked quickly.

"No..she didn't, why? What happened Jinyoung? Where is Jisoo?", Hyeri asked, worried.

Jinyoung sighed and raked his hair back in frustration.

"I don't know where she is..we got into a huge fight a few days ago, and she left the house, and now...I don't know where she is..", he said, "I've been trying to look for her for 6 days now.", he sighed as he raked his hair back.

"Are you serious?!!!", Hyeri asked, "Did you try calling her?!!", Hyeri attacked.

"I did, of course I did!!! But I couldn't reach her, her phone is switched off..", Jinyoung sighed heavily, "She only texted me a few times telling me that she's okay and to not find her, and that she needed space.", Jinyoung added. He hasn't had a good sleep for almost a week now, he looked everywhere for her but he couldn't manage to find her.

"Alright, alright, let's just relax and calm down, have you checked her parents' and sister's place? She might be there..", Jackson suggested.

"I did okay, I did, and she's not there, where else would she be if not here?", said Jinyoung.

"But she's not here!!!", Hyeri shot, she was worried about her bestfriend.

"We have to find her..fast..", Jinyoung said, "She's pregnant..", he trailed.

"She's what?!!", Jackson blurt out.

"S-she's pregnant?", Hyeri said, shocked, but then she remembered her bestfriend's weird cravings lately, and it clicked, "I'm coming with you to find her Jinyoung. Let me go get changed.", she said as she quickly went upstairs.

Hyeri was almost ready until her hand accidentally knocked over a medium sized box on the dresser.., that hasn't been opened for so long, everything was scattered on the floor.

"SHIT!!!", she cursed as she picked up all the old jewelry that was in there, suddenly, she picked up a keychain of keys and she was puzzled at what key it was. Moments later, it finally clicked, it was the key to her old apartment with Jisoo that they used to share while they were attending university.

She was about to pick it up until she realised something, the old apartment, that's it, the old apartment, she thought as she broke out into a smile.

Hyeri immediately picked they keys up and grabbed her purse and went running downstairs.

"I think I know where Jisoo is..", she said, panting, slightly.

They were in Jinyoung's car and Hyeri was anxiously fiddeling with her fingers, she didn't know where her bestfriend was and she knew that Jisoo must have felt super miserable to the point that she didn't even call Hyeri to talk about her problems.

"Where is she? God, and honestly what happened?", Hyeri sighed as she looked at Jinyoung and Jinyoung let out a heavy sighed, it was obvious that he was full of regrets.

"It was my fault okay, I wasn't thinking, when she threatened to leave the house, I challenged her to do so, I never knew she'd actually drive off.", Jinyoung explained.

"If she's not at the apartment then I don't know where she'd be, everyones looking for her.", Hyeri said as she shook her head.

Suddenly, Hyeri's phone rang and to her surprise it was Jisoo.

"Jisoo????!!", Hyeri said, as she felt like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders, Jinyoung quickly turned to Hyeri, with a look of shock, "What happened?!!! Where are you???!!!", Hyeri attacked.

"I'm fine.., I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls, I just..needed time alone.", Jisoo said over the phone, her voice sounded like she has been crying.

"Everyone's worried about you, Jinyoung's a mess without you Jisoo. Where are you?", Hyeri said.

"I'll tell you where I am...", Jisoo said, "Only if you promise to come alone, I really don't feel like seeing anyone right now.", Jisoo said over the phone.

Hyeri glanced at Jinyoung symphatetically upon hearing that.

"A-alright..where are you?", Hyeri asked.

"Our apartment.", Jisoo said and Hyeri smiled a little at that.

"Guessed it.", Hyeri said, "I'll be there.", Hyeri said and Jisoo thanked her and hung up seconds later.

"Where is she?", Jinyoung asked eagerly.

"The old apartment.", Hyeri said quietly.

"Really???", Jinyoung asked as he sighed in relief.

"Yeah, we can go see her, except that she asked me to come alone.", Hyeri said sadly, and Jinyoung felt his heart ache.

"She did?", Jinyoung said rhetorically, "But I have to come and get her, so Hyeri please.", Jinyoung begged and Hyeri couldn't help but feel sorry for him, as much as she wanted to keep her promise to her bestfriend, she couldn't let her own bestfriend's marriage fall apart like this, she didn't want her bestfriend to end up worse.

"Alright, fine.", Hyeri said giving in.

"Thank you Hyeri, thank you.", Jinyoung said gratefully.

"Jisoo loves you so much, and I know you do too, I just want to save what you guys have.", Hyeri said with a sad smile.

END OF CHAPTER

almost done ! 😫❤️ one more later hehehe xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...
17K 473 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...
31.4K 1.2K 35
[●~COMPLETED~●] Jimin and Rosé broke up.. And Rosé lost her memories due to car accident.. present.. Rosé was about to fall but luckily, Jimin caught...
146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...