Dating A Nerd [COMPLETED]

By bluewinkee23

A cassanova could be fall in love with an average girl? & An average girl who loves studies could be fall in... More

Introduction (Characters)
Author's Note 💕
Chapter One (1):
Chapter Two (2):
Chapter Three (3):
Chapter Four (4):
Chapter Five (5):
Chapter Six (6):
Chapter Seven (7):
Chapter Eight (8):
Chapter Nine (9):
Chapter Ten (10):
Chapter Eleven (11):
Chapter Twelve (12):
Chapter Thirteen (13):
Chapter Fourteen (14):
Chapter Fifteen (15):
Chapter Sixteen (16):
Chapter Seventeen (17):
Chapter Eighteen (18):
Chapter Nineteen (19):
Chapter Twenty (20):
Chapter Twenty-One (21):
Chapter Twenty-Two (22):
Chapter Twenty-Three (23):
Chapter Twenty-Four (24):
Chapter Twenty-Five (25):
Chapter Twenty-Six (26):
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28):
Chapter Thirty (30):
Chapter Thirty-One (31):
Chapter Thirty-Two (32):
Chapter Thirty-Three (33):
Chapter Thirty-Four (34):
Chapter Thirty-Five (35):
Chapter Thirty-Six (36): FINALE

Chapter Twenty-Nine (29):

1.1K 47 6
By bluewinkee23

"Yuna, tell us… what happen?" Yerin and Eunbi comforting the crying Yuna.

Since they left the party, in the taxi cab, until they reach their appartment, Yuna never stops crying. Yerin and Eunbi are so worried right now because not even once she utter a word.

"Don't keep it in yourself." Eunbi said.

Yuna wipe her tears. She give them a smile but her girl friends could see the sadness in her face.

"I am fine." Yuna said. "I don't want to give a burden to the both of you."

"You will give a burden to us when you didn't tell us what had happen earlier." Yerin said.

Even sometimes, Yerin is so childish, but she still knows her responsibility as an older sister to both of her friends.

"Unnie is right. Yuna, we are always here for you. Not even once, you give as a burden." Eunbi said.

"I don't know."

"YAH! Why you always keep saying that 'I don't know' word? Come on, we are here to listen to your problem." Eunbi said.

Yuna smiled. "You should sleep now, it was already 12am."

"Yuna, remember our rules. If one of us have problem, then no one will sleep…"

"If the problem is still not resolve." Yerin and Eunbi said in unison.

"I will, tomorrow." Yuna said.

"No, tell it to us now." Yerin command.

"I promise, tomorrow, I will tell it to you." Yuna said. "For now, I just want to sleep. I am so tired."

Yerin wants to rebutt but Eunbi stops her signaling that they should obey Yuna. Since they are also tired and feel sleepy right now.

"Okay! Goodnight to the both of you." Yerin said.

"Goodnight unnie."

Early in the morning when Yerin woke up. Today is Sunday, so it was really her habit to woke up early during weekend. But that wasn't also the reason why, because she wants to talk to her girl friends especially Yuna. Last night she can't sleep because she was really worried at her, so right now she wants to check if she was okay.

"Goodmorning, unnie." Eunbi greeted.

"Good morning!" Yerin also greeted.

"Too early huh?"

"I just want to make breakfast for my younger sisters." Yerin said.

Eunbi said on the chair, she looks at Yerin who was now preparing for their breakfast.

"Did you just woke up?" Eunbi asked.

"Yeah! Why?"

"Did you see Yuna?"

"What?"

"Yuna wasn't in our room." Eunbi said.

Yerin looks so panic while Eunbi just sit there drink her water.

"Why are you so calm?" Yerin asked.

"What do you want me to do? Act panic, shock… unnie, just let Yuna be. She's old enough, she knows what she was doing now." Eunbi said.

"Old enough? Gosh, Eunbi she wasn't around. We don't know where she is, so you just let this kind of things happen?" Yerin asked.

Eunbi understand what she was pointing, but ofcourse she doesn't want to gey involve in Yuna's problem. She do worried, but all she can do right now is waiting for Yuna to comeback and tell everything to them. That's all.

"Call her."

"She left her phone in the room." Eunbi said.

"Aigoo! I will kill that girl." Yerin said.

"Unnie, can you call Taehyung oppa?" Eunbi asked.

Yerin looked at her. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"Oh! No, nothing. Don't call him anymore." Eunbi said.

"Tell me, did Yuna told you something?" Yerin asked.

"No, I was just thinking… but nevermind."

"Where is that woman go?"

2 hours pass when Yuna left the house. Eunbi and Yerin didn't eat their breakfast, they just sitting there looking blankly at their foods.

Suddenly, a sounds of the door open make them back to normal. They both looked at the door and saw Yuna.

"Oh! Good morning!" Yuna greeted them happily. She went beside Eunbi and sat.

"Where have you been?" Yerin asked.

"I brought your favorite bread." Yuna showed her a plastic of bread.

"What time did you left?" Eunbi asked.

"I also brought your favorite macaroons." Yuna said.

"YUNAAA~~" Yerin high her tone.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"We are asking you." Eunbi said calmly.

"Oh! I have a good news for the both of you." Yuna said excitedly.

Yerin and Eunbi looked at her, hiding their curiousity but Yuna knows that they are really curious.

"Jungkook and I already broke up." Yuna said while smiling.

"WHAT?" the two where so shock to hear what she was saying.

"Is it unbelievable?" Yuna asked.

"Yah! Just tell us what happen last night." Eunbi said.

"Nothing happen." She said.

"Then why are you crying?" Yerin asked.

"I am just happy." she lied.

"Happy? Happy in what?"

"Nothing."

Eunbi sigh. "Yuna, please tell us what's going on."

"I told you it's nothing."

"Okay! If you keep insisting that, we will ask Jungkook then." Eunbi said.

"Do you really want to know?" Yuna asked.

Yerin and Eunbi nodded.

Yuna sigh. "I am so tired now."

°

"So, you're saying that you and Yuna meet today?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa nodded.

"What you two did talk about?" Rose asked.

"Did she say something about last night?" Jennie asked.

"We talk about Jungkook." Lisa simply said.

"O-kaaaay! Wait, I want to know, why are you crying last night?" Jisoo asked.

"Unnie, you know that I really love Jungkook right?" Lisa started to sounded desperate.

Jisoo nodded. "I know, I know!"

"Unnie, I don't want to lost him. Not again." Lisa started to cry.

"Shh! Okay, we will help you to bring him back." Jisoo said.

"Thank you unnie, thank you!" Lisa hugged her.

°

"What? You meet Lisa today?" Eunbi and Yerin asked.

"What did she told you?" Yerin asked.

Yuna smiled. "I told her that I already that I will give Jungkook back to her."

"WHAT?"

"Yuna are you out of your mind?"

"Why would I if I don't have any rights to be with him." Yuna said. "Since at first, Jungkook wasn't mine. He's not mine."

"Okay! We should say that he is not yours. But admit it, you already fall for him right?" Eunbi asked.

Yuna looked down. "I tried. I really tried. But I can't… I can't help myself from falling for him."

Yerin hugged Yuna.

"I really tried." Yuna start to cry.

Eunbi patted her back.

"I can't stop myself." she added.

"Yuna~"

"That's why I really hate myself. I hate myself from falling for him."

"Yuna, it was natural. Everyone fall in love--"

"Not me." Yuna cutted. "I fall in love with a wrong guy."

"How are you so sure of that?" Yerin asked.

"Unnie…" Yuna cried harder.

"Yuna~" Yerin's eyes also get watery.

"I don't know if I did a right decision."

°

"What? Lisa, are you out of your mind? Why did you do that?" Rose asked.

"I am so desperate. I really really need Jungkook in my life." Lisa said.

"But kneeling infront of a person isn't right." Jennie said. "Just fight fairly not like that."

"What should I do? I know that I can't win over Yuna."

"That's why you kneel infront of her and plead to broke up with Jungkook?!" Jisoo asked. "Do you think that was really a right decision?"

"Unnie…" Lisa cried.

"I don't know Lisa. I don't know how to help you anymore." Jisoo said.

°

Yuna already fell asleep on the couch, while Yerin and Eunbi sat infront of her watching the girl sleeping peacefully. It was shown in her eyes that she really cried hardly, even her eyes were closed you could really see how sad she is.

"I think we really need to do something right now." Yerin said.

"What do you mean?" Eunbi asked.

"It was our time to help our Yuna."

"Unnie, we can't get in between them if Yuna is already giving up Jungkook." Eunbi said. "Yuna already decided that she will let him go."

"But, I really feel pity on our Yuna." Yerin said.

"Me too. But, we can't do anything right now, but to respect her decision." Eunbi said.

Yerin sigh. Eunbi's right, no matter how desperate she is to help Yuna and Jungkook, she still can't help them since Yuna already decided. And all they can do right now is to respect her deicision and take care of her.

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another chaptie 😊
Thank you so much to all your feedback. It helps me to get an idea about my story.
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.4K 33
♡ COMPLETED ♡ "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue It's A Dream Come True Being With You -Jeon Jungkook" When you and Jeon Jungkook first met, you...
1.4M 47K 200
❝ would you even date someone who wasn't a model? ❞ #completed _______________ media!au | mature only for language Ranked #1: Chanel Ranked #2: Jun...
658K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
153K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...