The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 15: A Student's duty

5.7K 240 59
By anneko16

A/n: Thank you for waiting for me! I somehow survived the week and now back to write! And I want to thank the 1,09K votes! You're the best! I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"
"Italien"

Third P.O.V

Yamada took off his his jumper and then there appeared a woman in her bra. From her navel to her chest, there appeared a complex seal-like tattoo. And her hair was faded red, which ends were died to blond.

Rin's eyes goggled and Tsuna blushed and turned away from the sight. Reborn just chuckled at his amore's behaviour.

"I'm Kirigakure Shura, an Upper First-Class Exorcist. I was dispatched by the True Cross Vatican Headquarters to investigate the existence of the Japanese Branch's 'Risk Factor'... I'm a senior Inspector." Shure introduced herself. The others were shocked of the girl's indentity.

"An Upper First-Class Exorcist..." Shiemi said, while she was standing beside Yukio.

"Inspector?" The other teacher, who was with Yukio, asked. He was that teacher, who has worked with the Reapers.

"Yeah, here is my license and my patch." Shura took out the said things with a nonchalant face.

The older sensei took the lincense and inspected it. When he gave it back, his treatment changed a little.

"I see. It certainly proves it. I'm a Middle First-Class Exorcist, my name is Tsubaki Kaoru. Sorry, for suspecting you." The now known Tsubaki sensei apologized.

"Ah, it's fine..."

While the teachers were talking, Tsuna tried to fought with his embarassment and looked at Yamada-kun... no, at Shura-san. The brunette saw that the other was well-trained just from the woman's stance. He was curious about the sealing too, but because it was at an embarassing place, he didn't dare to look. Instead, he looked at Reborn.

"Reborn, you knew that she was a girl, didn't you?" The brunette looked at the demon suspiciously with his big eyes. The ravenet hid his eyes and then patted the floppy locks.

"Of course, who do you think I am? Your familiar knew too."

Tsuna looked at his partner who was enjoying the caressing of the brunette.

"Natsu...?"

The lion glanced at Tsuna then closed his eyes.

"She didn't smell like a man. But I didn't except that she would look like this." Said the little feline. He was embarassed with the dressing of the woman, too.

You could see that Tsuna's eyes showed sympathy. He hugged his familiar.

During ther conversation, the senseis finished their talking.

"Anyway, I will be taking this guy to the Japanes Branch HQ." Here, she pointed at Rin then she glanced at the brunette." And the them too"

Everyone was suprised because they didn't except her to bring the youngest Okumura with them.

"Afterwards I 'd like to talk with the brach manager, Mephisto, so please take me to him. All the other Exorcists will return to their dormitories."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Tsubaki said and went to call the Chairman.

Yukio didn't say anything, just glanced at his nii and his otouto then went to call the students back. When the two sensei left, Shura turned to Rin.

"Come on, get up! I have something to say to you." With that, the exorcist girl grabbed Rin's head and kept it in her arm. He was in an awkward position.

"U-Ummouhhh!"

They wanted to go but somebody interrupted.

"Uhm, excuse me, Rin's still injured... I can help take care of him." Said timidly Shiemi. She didn't went with Yukio because she worried about Rin.

"Hmmm?... Oh..." Shura went to the girl and whispered something to Shiemi. Tsuna didn't hear it, but he heard something about "milk".

When Shiemi left, Shura turned to go to the entrance. She glanced back at Tsuna.

"Will you come?"

"Ye-yes" The brunette replied and went after the girl and his brother. The atmophere was awkward and he didn't know how to break it. Then the brunette saw that his nii was dragged by the exorcist girl.

"Uhm... Kirigakure-san, would you let Rin-nii free."

"No"

The silent came back. Tsuna looked at his contracted partner but the other found the desparate situation amusing. Shura, who saw it sighed quietly.

"You can call me Shura."

"Huh?" Tsuna blinked.

"My name, you can call me Shura." The girl said.

"Oh... Okay, then Shura-san, you can call me Tsuna!" The brunette said and in the background, imaginary flowers appeared.

The silent returned but it wasn't uneasy anymore.

During the whole conversation, a certain half-demon had just one thought.

'Did they forgot about me? what in the h*ll's happening here!?'

●○●○●○●

At the Amusement park's entrance

"Sensei! What happened?" Bon asked.

He was searching for Yamada when he got the news of gathering. He hurried to the opening only to find that almost everyone was there.

Yukio first looked arround to see that everyone has came then he answered Suguro.

"Everyone, for the time being, today's mission is done. Please, return to your dorms..."

At that moment, Shura and Rin came out of the door with Tsuna and Reborn following them. The girl glanced at Yukio then as giving the message, she walked away.

Tsuna waved to the others but he followed Shura.

Meanwhile the others were talking about what happened.

"Why is that guy...?" Bon asked.

"Man, I'm so jealous!" Shima said.

"Shima-san, your thoughts are leaking out." Konekomaru said. Bon did't listen to them and asked:

"Who is that girl?"

"...She wears the bottom'sto the boys' uniform... so, maybe she's actually Yamada-kun, who always covers up with a hood." Konekomaru thought out loud. The others were perpelexed.

"...Anyway, what does she want with Okumura? And with his brother, too?" Bon asked. Nobody knew the answer. Meanwhile Shiemi walked to the group. Kamiki was the first who saw her.

"Hey... What the h*ll happened?"

"I don't know... Rin isn't bad though. And Tsuna-kun as well."

The students watched as the Okumura brothers and their company disappeared.

●○●○●○●

"So... where are we going?" Rin finally asked something. Though, nobody answered to it.

They were standing in front of a door, while Yukio searched for a key.

"Ah, I see, so you haven't gone inside the base yet." Shura said rather smugly.

Yukio did as if he didn't hear the remark and looked for the key.

Tsuna saw that the two were behaving as close acquaintances or childhood friends. And his Intuition was telling him, that he was right.

"Reborn, what base?" Tsuna whispered. The demon looked at the other and lightly smacked his head. The brunette cried out lightly.

"Didn't you hear it before?... You will see it." The ravenet turned to Yukio as the other has found what he was searching for and opened the door.

At the other side, there stood a huge underground association. In the middle of the room, stood the door where they came before. The hall was long and there was a large variety of paths. A few exorcists were hurrying to their way.

Tsuna looked arround and then at Shura who was explaining.

"This place is the center of the Order if the True Cross. The Japanese Branch's base is hidden below True Cross Academy... The Vatican HQ are under St. Peter's Cathedral. Officially, we don't exist. We're just an international organization witth branches all around the world. We have a long history though. We've carried the burden of exterminating monsters all over the world for two thousand years now." The girl said while they were walking into the inner parts.

"That's right."  A voice answered. In frknt of them stood Tsubaki sensei with Mephisto. On his face there was his infamous 'smile'.

"That is what we, the True Cross Order do. It's been a while, hasn't it, Shura~? Don't tell me that you have snuck into our school as an inspector. I was never informed about this." Here, Mephisto glanced at the girl's company. "As I see, the Okumura brothers have taken your interest.

"Mephisto" Shura's voice was serious." Let me get right to the point."

"... You're a b*stard who is hiding Satan's kid without informing the Vatican. And then you accept a high-ranking demon as teacher. What in the h*ll are you scheming?" The exorcist girl was glaring at the chairman. His happy-and-go atmophere went away.

'Wow, Uncle Mephisto is serious.'

"Don't be absurd, I'm not scheming anything. It's true that I let Reborn work here, it was his decision. For that information, you have to ask him. On the other hand,while I'm hiding him, everything is in the interests of the Order..." Everyone felt that the atmospere changed arround the chairman.Rin was glaring at the other and Tsuna's eyes narrowed a little as it flashed with sunset-colour.

"I'm raising Satan's kid to become a weapon to the Order... In these last two thousand years we exorcists have only fought a defensive war. Now, we have the chance to take the battle to the frontlines." Mephisto said with an eery grin. The surroundings were silent.

"...Even so, you must still consult with the 'Top' before doing anything, right?" Replied Shura.

"...In an ideal world at the very least." Conterattacked Mephisto.

"Was Fujimoto Shiroi also trying to do this?"

"You could say that. Until the power of the flames gained strength, Fujimoto was raising him."

On the face of the girl, an emotion flashed, which were too fast for normal people to notice. Tsuna sae it.

'Shura-san... That was sadness, wasn't it? Father must have meant a lot to you...' Tsuna thought wil glancing at the other.

Reborn looked at him, then at the girl and unnoticably sighed.

'Soft as always'

"I see. Whichever the case is, I'll need to report to the higher ups. Before that, I'd like to interrogate this boy. I'll be using the Great Cell. After that, I'd talk with the youngest and his familiars."

Reborn almost chuckled aloud as the other degrated him into being a mere 'familiar'. The little lion felt the same.

"Kukuku... You'll definitely have fun with him." Mephisto chuckled.

"You b*stard, always playing it calm. Don't regret this later." Shura replied as she started to walk away. Yukio hurried after them.

"Shura-san, please wait! It's pointless to interrogate my brother. Please let me instruct him instead.." Yukio said. He tried to persuade the girl.

●○●○●○●

Meanwhile, Mephisto looked at his nephew and was thinking.

'So Tsuna has really taken her curiousity, too? And that performance before... what are you hiding, you two?...'

"While we wait, why don't we have a cake? " Mephisto asked. He wanted to ask some things.

Tsuna looked at his uncle with newborn interest, his eyes were shining. He knew that his aniki will be alright, because Shura was a good person. And his Intuition was telling the same.

Reborn was annoyed that his Amore looked at the creepy demon with slightly interest. Leon, who felt his partner's mood, changed shape. With a huge mallet, the demon aimed at the brunete's head. When Tsuna felt the killing intent and in his head his Intuition was ringing he quickly avoided. But he wasn't fast enough, because it knocked him out.

He fell into the demons arms and the the ravenet lifted the brunette into a princess-hold. Then he looked at the amused demon.

"Mephisto, Tsuna is not in the shape to have a cake with you. I would like to train him somewhere here. Please, show me to the training ground, there, we can meet with that girl too." Reborn said with an indifferent face. It didn't even matter that the other saw what happened too.

Mephisto almost loughed aloud, but he hold himself back.

"Kukuku, I see, then you should go to the room with a number 027. You just have to turn right first, you will find it easily."

●○●○●○●

"Yukio" Shura turned arround.

"Though the frame changed, that place is still the same, isn't it?" She asked. She wanted to taunt the other, but she found something amusing.

She saw as the demon, Reborn tried to struck... no, with that amount of force, kill the brunette with a huge mallet, but he somehow miraculously avoided it and just lost consciousness. And then he saw that the mallet turned back to a chameleon.

'Heh~... Interesting'

She turned back and continued her way to the cell but she couldn't help, but to add:

"Anyhowm good work today. If I were you, I would look at my brother where he is getting dragged."

"Shura-san!" Yukio shouted after her. But her last comment ticked him, so he turned arround, but he only saw that his otouto was unconsciously laying in the demon's arms. He couldn't help, but to grab his guns.

"What the h*ll have you done to my otouto!?"

Shura laughed as she heard it.

'Definitely interesting!'

A certain half-demon felt that he was forgotten.

●○●○●○●

In the Great Cell

As two silhouettes stepped in, the girl released the boy and closed the doors.

"...On the way here, you were so docile, like a borrowed cat." Shura said.

Rin was looking at the other with interest.

"...Are you an aquaintance of Dad and Yukio?" He asked.

"You could say that. I was Fujimoto Shirou's student." Shura said with pride.

"His students!? That Old Man of mine had a student!?"

"This was two years ago before you twins were born. I was just scraping by everyday barely keeping alive. And then that man came and rescued me... But that was a long time ago." As she finished her story, her brows were hiding her eyes.

"Ugh...Guh."

"Wha?" Rin went near the now kneeling girl. "What's wrong, did you get hurt earlier?!

"...none of your business." And with a quick move, she took the boy's katana and reappered standing away from him.

"You idiot! I can't believe you fell for that. What is this now... The second time? Just how many times are you going to give this thing away as a present?"

That shook the perpelexed boy out of his shook.

'Never let it from your side!' It reverted in the boy's head. 'Father...!'

"That's none of your business!!!" Rin rushed at the other, and his flames were leaking out.

'If he isn't holding on to the sword, then there is nothing to hold the flames back...!

Rin attacked Shura and she defended it.

She was thinking about at that time, when Shirou wanted her to teach Rin. He said his a funny guy and he will need her teaching about demon blades. She remembered how she called him a coward and sent him away. She was and is so disappointed in him.

'I have misjudged him!'

"Yatsu Hime wo Kurau, Nada wo Tatsu...!" She summoned her katana and aimed it at Rin.

"Why- Why would my Father's student point her sword at me??" Rin was shocked.

"... As a First Class Inspector from the Vatican HQ, I am following secret orders. On the day that Shirou died I was told:

"Fujimoto Shirou and the Japanese Branch Manager, Mephisto Pheles were conspiring together. Ever since the Blue Night sixteen years ago... they'd been associating with Satan and hiding some sort of 'ability'. Investigate what is that"

And:

"If you conclude that it was something associated with Satan, you are ordered to eliminate it immediately"

That was what they told to me."

"Eliminate...!" Rin repeated it. He felt the heavyness from the words.

"I have just confirmed your blue fire with my own eyes. I even took a photo. As ordered, elemination is now possible. I'm going to kill you... It is a student's duty to to clean up their master's messes." She took the pose to attack.

"Wai-wait! Kill me? Wh-?"

"Kirigakure Ryuu - Makengi Dabou!" From Shura's slashes, airblades appeared and flew into Rin's direction.

The half-demon had to flee from them, but they were coming in a large quantity.

'Who is this woman...!? Amazing! Is she really a human? She's strong!' The boy thought.

Meanwhile the girl was remembering that Shirou once said that he was creating a weapon.

'Creating a weapon... what a joke! You risked your life for this!? You died for something like this?! Shirou!'

Shura made Rin fell and she was nearing to stab him.

"You senile foul, you put all you faith in the power of Satan and ran from the battles" she raised her katana "You were the absolute biggest coward in the history of the True Cross... The absolute worst Paladin!" Shura stabbed at Rin.

But she didn't excepted that the boy would grab it and hold her back.

"You're wrong. My Father died protecting me! He was no coward!!!" Rin looked into the girl's eyes. She saw something in those eyes... determination.

"... He was a coward." She stated. Shura wanted to see what the other will do.

"...I'll prove it!"

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm... I'm going to become the next Paladin. If I can become the Ultimate Exorcist, then by letting me live, Father will have proved himself right"

Rin had just thought about it, but what he said was true. He is going to be a paladin.

Shura didn't know what to do, she was shocked. She tried to behead the other, but she stopped at the last minute.

"Hah...hah... a Paladin, huh? Don't make me laugh, you brat!"

'Shirou, this guy's really funny... you weren't raising a weapon, you were raising a son.' Shura stepped back and started to laugh.

"Keh-hahahaha! Did you liked Shirou?" She asked while she took her sword back. The boy flushed a little.

"Wha- That's not it!"

"Heh, really? Anyway, for the time being I will look after this thing. If you were to hold onto it, you'd always become a toy for Amaimon. If you want it back, then get stronger. When you can beat me, you can have it back. And you better prove him right!!"... Prove that Shirou was right."

●○●○●○●

Meanwhile Reborn arrived to the training room. He saw that they will have plenty of place to train. He put Tsuna down and made Leon change. He almost stuck the brunette. But his HI was there, too. So the brunette quickly avoided and then glared (*coughpoutcough*) at Reborn.

"Reborn! Why did you knocked me out!"

"None of your business" The ravenet replied. He didn't have to wait for reaction.

"That doesn't explaines why I almost died!" Tsuna answered in fluent Italien. He didn't even notice. It seems that the demon's teaching were there.

"Anyway, you can't have cake peacefully, if the situation is this serious. You need to train. Your previous reaction was good, but it was mainly Natsu's work. So until that Inspector comes, I will tor-tutor you." Reborn said, while he hid his eyes. Tsuna looked at the other, he heard what the demon wanted to say.

'Omg, he really is a demon!!'

"I heard that, Dame-Tsuna. Be ready!" With that, Leon transformed into his gun form.

●○●○●○●

"So, I'm postponing my report to the top. But I will continue observing Okumura Rin." 'And his little brother, too...' " As such, please prepare me a place to stay while I am here at the Japanese Branch." Shura replied, while she was sitting in one of Mephito's chair. She came here after sending Rin back.

"I understand. At any rate, having such an esteemed exorcist as yourself among as certainly puts my mind at rest." Sweet-talked the demon.

"Hmph. This ends our talk. I have only one question though. Where is the youngest? I thought that he will be here."

"Oh, Tsuna? He is still at the Branch HQ in the number 027 training room." With that, the girl turned to go. "Oh, are you leaving already?"

"... Mephisto. What exactly are you scheming?" Shura asked.

"I'm planning to bring peace to both the human world and Assiah. For that reason I have cast away Gehenna and I am with the True Cross Order." He looked at her with intimading eyes.

"...Hmm, you're still nothing more but a demon. Don't forget that the Top doesn't trust you."  With that, with her key, she opened the door amd closed it.

Mephisto looked at her leaving figure when Amaimon appeare beside him.

"She doesn't trust you, Bro... How sad for you" He said with an indifferent face. Mephisto sweatdropped and said:

"Amaimon... I have much to talk to you about what you did today..."

●○●○●○●

Shura arrived at the door of the training room. She could hear explosions and gunshots. She opened the door, only to find herself on a battlefield. One side stood the flawless demon with a green gun pointing at the other side. On that side stood th previously saw adult form of Natsu and the patchy brunette. His eyes were glowing in sunset-colour. Sometimes there was a flicker of orange flames.

'So I didn't imagine that...'

Reborn noticed the others presence, but he didn't say anything. He pointed his Leon-gun at Tsuna.

"Well, let's make a bet. If you can avoid the next bullet, i will let you rest." The demon said. He knew that the brunette will agree.

Shura's eyes circled a little. She didn't except the other to talk in the Order's main language. She could speak Italien, but she wasn't fluent yet.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes, because it was suspicious, but he will agree to it. He was tried.

"...Okay"

"Chaos Shot"

The demon didn't wait for another answer. He quickly pointed his gun to the ground and shoted two bullets down, and then one at the brunette.

Natsu stood aside, because he know that his partner needed to do it alone.

Tsuna knew that he should me more wary of the two bullets. He instictly wanted to dodge by ducking down, but by that he would be shoted by the hiding bullets. So he jumped into the air and than he instictly put his hands before him. With almost unnoticeable flames he changed place in the air. This way, he avoided the two bullets which came from the ground.

He landed beside Natsu, who were back to his little-form and then went to Reborn. His now caramel eyes looked at the ravenet.

"I avoided it." He said, as if asking for praise. The ravenet chuckled at his beloved's attitude.

"Yeah, you did. But we need to train more, later." He patted the other's hair, then turned to their intruder.

"So, why did you wanted to talk with us?" Reborn switched back to japanese. Shura raise her eyebrow up in question.

Tsuna turned to the other. He has just now realized the other's presence.

"Shura-san?" He tilted his head.

Shura had to accept, the little brunette was cuter than anything she saw in her life. She tried to hold back the urge to hug him.

"... I didn't know that you know fluent Italien. Did Shirou teach you?" She asked instead.

"Italien... what are you talking about?" Tsuna didn't understand. The girl narrowed her eyes at the brunette's reaction.

'So he didn't realize that he switched languages.'

"Nothing. I've just wanted to talk with you about something. One with you and one with your contracted." Here, she glanced at Reborn.

"Okay, I'm listenning." Tsuna said.

"Tsuna... Are you a half-demon as your brother?" Shura went to the topic. Reborn hid his eyes and Natsu took a defensive posture in the brunette's arms. Tsuna's eyes were back to sunset-colour, calculating what to answer. But he felt that he could trust in her.

"...How did you know?" He asked.

"Tsuna, I have been your classmate during these weeks. Your behavior is strange. Firstly, you see demons and then you are friendly to them. The strange is that they are docile beside you. Your actions during the Summoning class and then at the authorization. And then, the last clue was that you have a contract with an awfully powerful demon, who, we, humans could contact with. I'm amazed that nobody realized it yet." Shura said, then looked at him. The brunette gazed into her eyes, and then sighed. He slightly glanced at Reborn, then he fully looked into the girls's eyes.

"As you said, I am a half-demon. From the rarer type, too. It was Father who said it to me. But I was sealed as Rin-nii and I am just awakening. You're the first person who found it out, but I except Uncle had knew of it." Tsuna finished with his caramel eyes. He really trusted the girl.

"I'd like you to keep it a secret until it is uncovered. Please, Shura-san."

"...I won't say anything about it." She knew that half-demon from the second-type were rare and they were hunted to join to any association. Shura knew that her teacher wanted to defend his youngest. Then she turned to Reborn.

"What are you planning demon? And who are you?" She asked. Shura really wanted to know the other's purposes.

Reborn looked at the girl, then at Tsuna. He should let himself be more known that way, he could protect his beloved before his guardians arrives.

"As I said before, my only purpose is Tsuna as for my identity, in Assiah and in Gehenna, I ran by the name Reborn, or the Sun Arcobaleno." The girl's reaction was amusing. Her eyes really goggled out. She didn't expected that the other would be part of that legendary group, whi are opposing Satan. It was unbelievable.

Tsuna's reaction was lighter, because this explained everything. He looked at the shoched Shura then at the amused demon and sighed.

"Shura-san if there isn't more, I would like to go, I'm tired."

Shura nodded, then she got hugged by the brunette.

"Okay, thanks, Shura-nee."

●○●○●○●

The next week, before their class, appeared Shura. She said that she is going to teach in the place of Neigauz-sensei. Tsuna expected something like this and then at that moment, Rin appeared. Tsuna has realized that his brother's determination got stronger so he wasn't suprised at his behavior. He glanced at Shura who said the half-demon should read.

Tsuna looked at his hands, more preciously, at his ring then thought about what happened.

'I feel like the peaceful times will dissappear soon. I just hope, that we will be ready.'

The brunette sighed then looked at their new teacher and her missing clothes. He sweatdropped.

'At least try to wear something more accepted!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finidhed! Hurray!

The beginning didn't want  himself to be write down, bit I think and hope that the following is good.

Thank you for reading it! ❤ I hope you liked it.

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
157K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...