My love ❤️ (Completed)

Par Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Chapter 27

1.5K 200 9
Par Aseeyaaleeyu

He knows he misses her because every time he thinks of her, his heart hurts.
He missed her smile, he missed her voice, if he got to see her he'll rejoice,he missed her lips, he missed her kiss,the way it makes his life full of bliss, he missed her face, he missed her eyes, he hated when they exchanged goodbyes, he missed her now, he missed her before, his heart is sore.."please come back" he muttered to himself as he lets the tears flowed freely from his eyes.

It hurts not having you close, but it would hurt even more not having you at all, please come back to me... he muttered again staring at her picture.

I wish you were in this room with me right now,I wish I could put my arms around you, I wish I could touch you and feel you close to me right now, ya Allah please, help me, I can't...I can't..it hurts.....he whispered to himself and broke down completely.

Like a day without sunshine, morning without coffee, song without beats, life without memories, rainbow without colors, forest without trees, that is how empty he feels, he missed her terribly, he had never imagined a day without seeing her, touching her or hearing her voice, it hurts real bad that he couldn't control himself, the only thing stopping him from going insane are her pictures and the romantic memories they shared.

"Come back soon my love" he muttered to himself and hugged his phone very close to his chest just then, he heard the phone vibrating. He quickly slides on the answer button and press the phone to his ear.

"Hello" he said but it comes out barely like a whisper.

Mr deedat, we want you to come to the police station right now please... the police said through the other end.

Did you..hav..you...is there..any..progress?? He stammered and quickly stood up from the prayer mat.

Yes sir, just come please..the police said.

Alright, right away.he quickly answered and hung up. He grabbed his car keys and rushed outside, he locked the front door and quickly drove to the police station.
******

A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out. But here she was, the person that claims to be her best friend is ruining her life, shattering all her dreams, destroying her happiness and trying to kill her and her unborn baby.

She never in her life imagined a day without deedat, but she has already spent 4 days without seeing him or hearing his voice, she has no idea what he's going through right now, is he eating, is he well, is he in his right senses, she has no idea how he is...

Can I talk to deedat? For only one second? She asked fatima giving her a pleading eyes.

You want to talk to him? Fatima asked massaging her temples.

Amatullah only nodded in reply.
Good, but that would be the last time you'll talk to him in your life, agreed? She asked.

Amatullah swallowed the lump in her throat and closed her eyes tightly. "Innalillahi wa innalillahi rajiun" she muttered under her breath before opening her eyes.

Yes, but make it 5 minutes please..she said barely like a whisper.
Fatima smiled.. dadi Na dake akwai hakuri...she said and snapped her fingers in front of her before busting out laughing throwing her head back.

Shogun...fatima called out and a man rushed to where she was.
"Yes ma" he said bowing down a little.

Go and buy MTN SIM card for me now, and #500 credit...she said giving #1000 to him.
Ok ma...he said and rushed outside.

You won't use my phone because some idiot will try to trace my number...she winked at her and Amatullah looked at her in disgust.

Fatima dialed a number on her phone and the person picked the call immediately..
When are you bringing the injections? Fatima asked and a tear made it way down to Amatullah's cheek.

Right now, my boy is on his way now, don't worry...the doctor answered through the other end.

Thank you...Fatima said and hung up.

Minutes later, shogun brought the SIM card and the credit to her, she inserted the new sim and the credit to her phone and dialed deedat's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello".... he said and she felt her world stopped, her heart jumping up and down.she missed his voice, she missed everything about him.

"Hello who's on the line please" he asked his voice full of emotions but she couldn't utter anything, she lets the tears to fall freely from her eyes.

Dee..deedat, it's me...she managed to say.
She could hear his sharp intake of breath and gasp. 

Amma, where are you, are you ok? Are you safe? Have you eaten? Please tell me? Where have you been? Where are you? What have I done to you? Please come back? Where are....

Deedat please....she interrupted and sniffed.

Are you ok? She asked almost like a whisper...she could hear his sharp intake of breath before he answered.

What do you expect? I should be ok huh? He said through gritted teeth even though she couldn't see him.

She exhaled and then asked again..."have you eaten? Have you been sleeping?

She heard him say "you're not serious" almost to himself.
Keep this questions aside and tell me where you are, do you know what I'm going through Amma, it hurts, it really hurt.... he said almost like a whisper and she could hear him sniffs.

I'm sorry...she said and a sob escaped from her lips.

Look Amma, stop crying please, it's breaking my heart even more, have mercy on me please, you don't have any idea of how I'm feeling, it's too much...I can't endure it, please amma... he said and broke down completely.

Calm down dee, calm down and listen to me, I want to tell you something...she said and looked straight to fatima.
Fatima smiled and shrugged..

Listen to me carefully ok? I don't want you to say anything till I'm done ok? Now listen...I'll forever be your Amma, and I love you, I know what you're going through but you need to be strong, have faith deedat, Allah knows why he's doing this to us, I can't tell you where I am right now, I'm going to die soon, its either today, tomorrow or next tomorrow, you won't see me again in your life, even if I didn't die, I'm sure you won't see me again In your life, I promise to take care of myself and our unborn baby, I promise to take care of the baby and love him from the first day he comes to the world, I'll make sure I'll give him both mother's and Father's love, just promise me one thing deedat, promise me one thing please deedat, promise me you'll take care of yourself and move on with your life, I know you can't forget about me or stop loving me, but please at least move on, get someone that will replace me, I'll forever be your Amma and I'll forever love and cherish the wonderful moments we shared, thank you so much for everything, this might not be our last goodbye, because we'll meet somewhere else insha allah, but still I'm saying goodbye, Allah has a better plan for us, he's the best planner, I love you..I love you deedat....as salamialsikum.....

Amm......she quickly hung up before he could say anything. She broke down completely crying her eyes out.
He called again and fatima snatched the phone and rejected the call before braking the SIM card into two..

She knew what she said to deedat was wrong, she knew he can't endure it, he can't live without her, but he must know the truth, he has to know the truth... she hugged her knees crying like there's no tomorrow, her face red already, just then a man holding a suitcase walked in.

Fatima collected the suitcase and thanked him. She pulled out two injections and walked towards Amatullah.

You're so brave wallah amatullah,kin birgeni, you said it all, now Deedat has nothing to do with you...fatima smiled and reached for Amatullah's hand.
Amatullah just started at her in disbelieve..
so you are capable of killing a human being fatima? Amatullah asked giving her a pointed look.

I can do everything for the love I have for deedat, when I say everything I mean every single thing...fatima gritted and inserted the needle into Amatullah's skin.

Insha allah you'll never find happiness in your life, you'll never get deedat, Deedat doesn't deserve you, he deserves someone better, you'll never be happy fatima... amatullah blurted out with tears in her eyes.

Fatima hissed and injected her..
Now we see who's loosing right now..she smirked.

Allah will not leave you...innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun...that was the last thing she said before blacking out...

Innalillahi wa innailaihi rajiun..Allah yayi wa amatullah rasuwa😭😭😭😭
Will deedat ever be happy?
Will amatullah come back to his life?
What do you think should happen to fatima?
Oya drop your comment and votesssssss....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
17.1K 853 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
The Perfect Girl Par Galaxy

Roman pour Adolescents

103K 6.3K 49
"You..." he rasped in my ear, voice firm, "are so, so, so, beautiful, love--" a kiss to the tip of my nose, "it is actually--" a kiss to my chin, "un...
56.8K 7.1K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...