Bts adopted sister

By h8armynot_ourbangtan

Kim Angelina, a beautiful girl whose parents died getting killed by their enemy, another mafia group. Kim Ang... More

Adoption and intro
Home
First night
Shopping
Second night
Talent
Third night
School
Explanation
Fourth night
A/n note
Tutor
Memories
Karaoke
Fifth night
Chapter 17
Chap 18
Chapter 19
Chap20
Chap 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Part 56
A/n hereeee~
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
A/n note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Support please!!

Morning

4.9K 94 9
By h8armynot_ourbangtan

I woke up hearing murmurs and recognized the voices. "Omg look its so cute!" Jimin oppa said. "Ikr angie sleeping on namjoon hyung." Taehyung said. I half opened my eyes and saw them i rubbed my eyes and slowly hot out of bed, together with Namjoon oppa. I went to take a shower and wore this:

Without shoes and bag

I lay on the bed waiting to go down with him.
After he came out, i went to him with my eyes closed. Banging into him. And falling on my butt. He carried me up and apologized. I fell asleep on his shoulder again. I knew he was shirtless but i ignored it since i was too sleepy.
Namjoon pov
I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out the bathroom. Angie walked with her eyes closed and banged into me. She looks so cute. She fell on her butt. I gasped and picked her up and apologized. Soon, i heard little snores. I looked on my shoulder and saw a little angel sleeping on my shoulder. I put her on the bed and wore my clothes. I then carried her again and went down. She nuzzled up on my neck. "Aww..." jin hyung said when she saw us. He shook her awake.
She looked at him and rubbed her eyes. Then she yawned cutely and smiled. I put her down but she hugged me back to carry her. I carried her and walked to the dining table.
Angelina pov
Namjoon oppa put me on the chair but i wanted to hug someone. So i hugged j hope oppa who is beside me. I sat on his lap and leaned on him my eyelids drooping.
J hope pov
I looked at the angel on my lap. Jin hyung gave me a look saying i hv to wake her up. I have an idea. I gave her a cup of bitter coffee telling her to drink with a straw.
Angelina pov
I heard j hope oppa telling me to drink something and a straw was at my mouth. I opened my mouth and drank it. A bitter taste filled my mouth. My eyes opened wide and i scrunched my nose at the bitter taste. "Awake?" J hope oppa asked. I pouted and nodded.   I continued eating my cereal while they all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 106 20
Yn Singh never knew her parents were the world powerful mafia until there was an attack at her mansion. Her parents enemies are after the power of t...
25.9K 1K 41
Kim taehyung works for the mafia all town of Korea knows and are scared of them, because they know the mafia kill and hunt for their enemy's that pas...
30.6K 793 41
The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will all change when her mom will get married...
616K 24.5K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...